ardms exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 200 of 3873)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

beetee771 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

68 months ago

DANIELLA in Los Angeles, California said: HI BEETEE CAN YOU TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE OB TEST IAM PLANIBG TO TAKE IT SOON CAN YOU TELL ME SOME OF THE QUESTION ?THANKS EVERY BIT HELP.

Daniella, you can write me directly at beetee771@yahoo.com

I'll be more than happy to tell you what my test experience was like.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Annie in La Crescenta, California said: And also is anybody want to share about the material of OB GYN?i passed ABD and physics.i can share with them or we can exchange each other too..^^

Annie, what guides did you use for Abd?

68 months ago

radharsr in Fort Worth, Texas said: please send me your e-mail address.i am interested

My email address is beetee771@yahoo.com

ano in New York, New York

68 months ago

Tony in Newark, New Jersey said: Hi,
I got a question for the people who are going for RVT? Do you need to go to a Vascular school to register as a RVT or it can be General Diagnostic Sonography. Right now i am sitting for my spi physics first week of April and then i have to pass a specialty. Then will decide to hit RVT. Any advice on anything?

You need your school transcript to include vascular. If you did not study vascular at aschho you cannot sit for the exam

Annie in La Crescenta, California

68 months ago

rkk in Fort Worth, Texas said: I just cleared my RVS (CCI) .I have all the material needed to pass the exam.you can me if you need further information.

Can you please tell me what are you have for RVT Vascular exam? Please email me glivia76@gmail.com

aggie07 in College Station, Texas

68 months ago

Tracie,
Do you still have the Davies CD test questions for Ob/Gyn? If so...i would be intrested in buying it from you! Email me.... leslieag07@hotmail.com

-Leslie

68 months ago

Tracie. I have a all material of physics . I have a CD for physics which is really good like real test. Do you want to trade with mine and yours? ^^If you are intresting , please email me.
glivia76@gmail.com

Noren in San Diego, California

68 months ago

Thanks for that comment.

Noren in San Diego, California

68 months ago

ano in New York, New York said: You need your school transcript to include vascular. If you did not study vascular at aschho you cannot sit for the exam

Ooops I forgot the quote. Thanks for that comment. You get to choose what you want to specialize in?

beetee771 in Los Angeles, California

68 months ago

I am RDMS now! I don't think it's hit me yet. I'm glad it's done. Good luck to you all!

68 months ago

Is Anybody reallly wants to share RVT and OB material who have with mine which is Abdomen and physics?
Please email me
glivia76@gmail.com

wonderwall in Lebanon, Kentucky

68 months ago

os in Chicago, Illinois said:

I would appreciate any physics notes. I am getting ready to take the spi in April. Thanks so much.
wonderwallstephens@yahoo.com

Tomika in Liberty Hill, Texas

68 months ago

Congratulations! You should be very proud.

68 months ago

Is anybody who have material for RVT of person who already passed on the board?

I have all the material for physics and Abdomen .

So i can share with them or i can buy that.

Please.........

rkk in Fort Worth, Texas

68 months ago

Please email me .I have all the material needed for RVT

DANIELLA in Los Angeles, California

68 months ago

rkk in Fort Worth, Texas said: Please email me .I have all the material needed for RVT

CAN YOU PLEASE ALSO SHARE RVT MATERIAL WITH ME TOO THANKS A LOT ,LET ME HAVE YOUR EMAIL.

68 months ago

rkk in Fort Worth, Texas said: Please email me .I have all the material needed for RVT

rkk,i got your respose like two days ago, but i didn't get your email.Can i get your email?or Can you just email me? my email is glivia76@gmail.com.I really want to get your all the material for RVT.

Also we can exchange my physics and abd materials if you want to.I have all the material for the both of them. Or i can pay for yours.

Thanks

c in Livingston, New Jersey

68 months ago

if anyone is interested in selling me their books that helped with the SPI exam please contact me at christinem313@gmail.com.. thanks

RKK in Fort Worth, Texas

68 months ago

YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT radharsr@yahoo.co.in

spankyt42301@hotmail.com in Owensboro, Kentucky

68 months ago

lela in Wilson, North Carolina said: Hi Steph8318.
I just passed my rvt. Looking to study for obgyn.
looking to find what book reviews are go.
I have c.d's and good workbooks for vascular technology.
if intrested send me a email.

thanks lela
my email is flum48@yahoo.com

i would be really interested, esp the cd's. i drive like 30 min to work and they really helped w the physics. thanks

Robert in Longwood, Florida

68 months ago

I found that the questions on the ultrasound physics were very tricky x 2 in the way they word the quistion so take your time reading. After all if everybody passed the cci wouldnt make money, They had a 64% pass rate for 2008 overall go figure is it us or the education thats given Hhmmmmm...

EricBaroy in Sunnyside, New York

68 months ago

Hello Everyone i am trying to pass ARDMS Abdominal -I am studying w Eldeman book and Davies... can you send me an Email with more infos please WELCOME
My Email is Hot28iny@aol.com

Brent in Hudson, Ohio

68 months ago

Tony in Newark, New Jersey said: Hi,
I got a question for the people who are going for RVT? Do you need to go to a Vascular school to register as a RVT or it can be General Diagnostic Sonography. Right now i am sitting for my spi physics first week of April and then i have to pass a specialty. Then will decide to hit RVT. Any advice on anything?

No you do not have to go to school to apply to become a RVT. There may be some criteria that is needed to be meet before you can apply though. Working in a Vascular lab is your best bet. Then after you fill the criteria stated on ARDMSs website you can have a registered Vascular Tech sign your ARDMS RVT application paperwork stating they believe you have the ability to become a RVT (basically there are putting there license on the line to say they believe in your scanning abilities to become a vascular sonographer) Hope this helps

Natalia in Pleasant Hill, California

68 months ago

I passssed OB/Gyn today!!!!It's such a huge relief....
I have only one advise for everybody STUDY,STUDY,STUDY. For me physics was much harder.
I had in both versions about 6-7 questions about Umbl. artery and SMA , their locations, flow patterns, what those patterns means.
Lot of questions about normal first and second trimesters, do not skip it while you study. Hydrops, Rh mother, maternal hypertension, endometrioma about 4 questions, hyperstimulation of overies, POly, Olihydramnios, ...postmenopausal bleeding..
Just major abnormalities are tested duodenal and esophagual atresias; trysomy 13,18,21,Arn-Ch holopronensephaly,multyplast. kidneys also about brain abnormalities you have to know what is wrong? fetal position..
I finished within 1,5 hours, don't rush yourself and DO NOT change your gueses
GOOD LUCK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

WHAT type of Questions or pics ARDMS (ABDOMINAL)
can anyone please give me some hints?

Tweetie in Orange, California

68 months ago

The Abd is quite tricky. You really have to know lab values (not exact numbers, more like increases and decreases) and symptoms. Some of the liver pathology look the same under ultrasound. For example, they will give you a picture of liver pathology and only give you a piece of info (symptom), and you have to differentiate between an FNH and an adenoma. I remember for some of the questions I was able to narrow it down to 2 choices, but it was still tricky to pick the best answer based on the info provided. My advice would be to look at as many pictures as possible. Be familiar with what pathology looks like. There were also lots of questions on liver anatomy- same questions, worded differently, so make sure you know anatomy. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

Tweetie in Orange, California said: The Abd is quite tricky. You really have to know lab values (not exact numbers, more like increases and decreases) and symptoms. Some of the liver pathology look the same under ultrasound. For example, they will give you a picture of liver pathology and only give you a piece of info (symptom), and you have to differentiate between an FNH and an adenoma. I remember for some of the questions I was able to narrow it down to 2 choices, but it was still tricky to pick the best answer based on the info provided. My advice would be to look at as many pictures as possible. Be familiar with what pathology looks like. There were also lots of questions on liver anatomy- same questions, worded differently, so make sure you know anatomy. Good luck!

You had to desribe? you mean write it down i thought it was mulitple choices
THANK YOU...Any other excamples ? :) thx for your help

68 months ago

Is it true Everyone have Test- Seminoma pic? LOL and Angimyomatosis of GB?

imurangl@hotmail.com in Spokane, Washington

68 months ago

radharsr in Fort Worth, Texas said: I am preparing for my ARDMS abdomen .Please can you send me the notes.Thnaks

Hey....... I am preparing for the exam as well. Any chance I can also get a copy of those notes?

Mol in Duluth, Minnesota

68 months ago

And could I as well? :)

Noelia G in Glendale, California

68 months ago

I just pass ob-gyn yesterday.... I think it was a little harder that I expected... or maybe I didn't study hard enough... There were questions about endometriosis, maternal hypertension, diabetes mellitus... normal anatomy and menstruation.. also couple questions about refraction and reflexion.... I hope it helps you guys

68 months ago

EricBaroy in Sunnyside, New York said: You had to desribe? you mean write it down i thought it was mulitple choices
THANK YOU...Any other excamples ? :) thx for your help

I don't quite understand what you're asking, but the test is multiple choice. I meant narrowing down the answer choices to 2 won't necessarily help you in choosing the best answer (especially if you're like me and always pick the wrong one!).

68 months ago

I am preparing to take the ARDMS Physics exam and if anyone has any notes or any information they are finished with or wouldn't mind sharing I would greatly appreciate any help!! Thanks! If you need an address just post a reply and I will privately email it to you.

68 months ago

Tweeite in Ca. If you want to mail it or scan and send it which ever would be greatly appreciated. It a huge thing to ask so what ever you are comfortable with is appreciated!!!

68 months ago

imurangl@hotmail.com in Spokane, Washington said: Tweeite in Ca. If you want to mail it or scan and send it which ever would be greatly appreciated. It a huge thing to ask so what ever you are comfortable with is appreciated!!!

I will email you the notes.

mol in Duluth, Minnesota

68 months ago

Tweetie in Orange, California said: I will email you the notes.

Tweetie could you email me as well? I am also studying for it and I would be so appreciative!

chris in Livingston, New Jersey

68 months ago

can you email me the notes as well. christinem313@gmail.com

jamie in Hawaiian Gardens, California

68 months ago

who has experiance vascular exam?
im going to next week....
some body give me information about exam??
or about book also.....
thanks, have noce weekend

68 months ago

gays I have a question, I kind of know the answer, but make sure..
with 3B qualification I just got ARDMS in OB/Gyn. Do I have to have one more year experience in different area to be able to sit for another exam, RVT for example..?

68 months ago

mol in Duluth, Minnesota said: Tweetie could you email me as well? I am also studying for it and I would be so appreciative!

give me your email

jamie in Hawaiian Gardens, California

68 months ago

natali, rigth now u r eligible.
what ever u can want, u can take.
even u can take exam echo also.
who has rvt?
i want some information, please.

Hayla

68 months ago

jamie in Hawaiian Gardens, California said: natali, rigth now u r eligible.
what ever u can want, u can take.
even u can take exam echo also.
who has rvt?
i want some information, please.

For the students who passed the ob/gyno, what exam prep books do you guys suggest I order? The material is quite extensive and I want an idea of where I should start...

Mol in Duluth, Minnesota

68 months ago

Tweetie in Orange, California said: give me your email

Woops, forgot that! its hannanmn@hotmail.com thank you!

Gina in Shallotte, North Carolina

68 months ago

Hello Eric,

I was wanting to know if you can send me some of your notes on abd so I can take my test. I am going to take the test in another 3 months and love to have some more notes. My email is gl3deal@yahoo.com

thank you,

Gina in NC

68 months ago

i have 2 books... and some notes from school
Book # 1 Abdominal & Superficial structures by Diane Kawamura
# 2 Ultrasound examination (yellow book Review) by Carol Krebs
i don't have it scanned on my computer :)

leslieag07 in College Station, Texas

68 months ago

Noelia G in Glendale, California said: I just pass ob-gyn yesterday.... I think it was a little harder that I expected... or maybe I didn't study hard enough... There were questions about endometriosis, maternal hypertension, diabetes mellitus... normal anatomy and menstruation.. also couple questions about refraction and reflexion.... I hope it helps you guys

Were there questions or pictures on normal 2nd-3rd tri anatomy?

68 months ago

Hi Do you still have materials for Vascular?
Could you please email me What do you have ? How much you wont for it?

68 months ago

I have some books for sale
Ob/Gyn review by Davies in Used - Acceptable condition $40
P.A.S.S. physics flashcards + CD by gulfcoast ultrasound institute $45(org.$75)
ARDMS Ob/Gyn flashcards by Morrison Media $30
The board physics review book by Frank Miele 2008, $659 excellent condition)
nsibirskaya@gmail.com

68 months ago

sorry the last one price is $65

68 months ago

Ohh boy i didn't pass the ARDMS Abdominal yesterday
the minimum score was 555, i had only 501...im guessing if i only answer 8-9 more questions right i probably would ve slip through.
It was my first time, i had so much so much Pathalogy, Lab, Anatomy ( and anatomy) nothing you have in your book some of those Pics to find the vein or this or that were disasterous, who takes pics like that and why re they Trying so hard for you to get confused. Also i didn't like the way they put the Questions, it was soo obvious they want u to fail, just obvious I study by 2 books i had more then 1000 Q&A's...but ARDMS Questions are much more confusing.. 50% of Questions yes they go by books but the other 50% is just disasterous the way they try to manipulate your whatever you know.
As i said some of those Questions were purely for Radiologist to know
Well i did my best to answer the Questions..
I did good on Liver, GB, Pancr, and some Kidney i guess i overlooked when i was studying
the GI Tract, Scrotum, Abdominal Vasc...(wasn't good)

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.