how good is Keiser University?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 133)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

LMAO in Pompano Beach, Florida

56 months ago

If the spelling & grammar in this thread are any indication of the "student" complaining, then I know I'm not in the correct place for serious comments about Keiser. There are maybe three people here that sound educated enough to have graduated high school and college. I'm pretty sure that's not what I want to have to work with in labs/classes. I think I've found my answer, greedy private institution aside.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jltnga in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

56 months ago

your a judgemental ass it was late at night and I was tired when I wrote that. I have a freakin masters in marriage and family counseling go get some help for your grandiose personality disorder. How that for spelling and grammer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

cececasusol in Miami, Florida

56 months ago

hey guys, i need info on kendall campus i want to go the criminal justice program to become CSI anyone knows if it a good idea????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Former Counselor in Jacksonville, Florida

56 months ago

cececasusol in Miami, Florida said: hey guys, i need info on kendall campus i want to go the criminal justice program to become CSI anyone knows if it a good idea????

What ever you do, don't do it! You will end up in debt for minimum $40,000 and an associates degree you are not going to really be able to use. If you get a bachelors it will cost you a whopping $80,000 minimum. If you want a degree in criminal justice, that is fantastic, however just take your time and go to a community college then on to a university to get your bachelors degree. It will be a lot more beneficial in the long run....Patience is a virtue...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Brandon, Florida

55 months ago

I used the distance learning option from BCC to get my A.A back in the day, and all I have to say is that they took great care of me. It was a wonderful college to attend. If I had a problem, they corrected it immediately. When I needed resources from the their library, they mailed it to me for free and quickly. When I had to travel the Cocoa campus, they treated my quickly, informatively, and made me feel important. I have had nothing but good memories of that school.

Keiser on the other hand, tried to put the screws to me. So here is my rant on complaintsboard.com. Everything I say here is 100% truthful and I even knew one of the girls at the front desk.

www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/unauthorized-billing-c52868/page/2.html#c629235

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Brandon, Florida

55 months ago

Went to Keiser in lakeland. After a torturous round of getting my loans set up, I still needed to sign a contract for an additional $200 a month payment to the school.

I had to drop after the first day due to the recession and my hours at work getting cut.

Here's where they showed their true colors.

Day 2. Talked to my advisor who was visibly upset not concerned. He kept leaving the meeting room with me and talking to his superior. He did this three times. I felt like I was at a dealership and the salesman kept going to his finance manager to "work it out, be right back" b.s.

This went on for about an hour. He eventually said ok, you don't need to do anything else, I'll take care of everything from here, in reference to cancellation. I quickly stopped by admissions and the young girl who had no clue about cancellation told me it would be taken care of.

Day 3. With an uneasy feeling in my stomach, I felt the need to do some things on my own like I normally do. So I went down there unannounced and tried to make my way to two different areas without seeing my advisor. This felt like mission impossible seriously. As soon as you get to the front desk they try to get you set up, so I came in through the student doors instead.

I had a cancellation paper typed up and went straight to admissions. The same girl as yesterday, I gave her the form and made sure she entered my cancellation right there. Next step was financial aid. Boy was that like fort knox, I had to pass by the advisors offices. I didnt make it through, they caught me and stuck me with another advisor so I made a lame excuse and went straight to the book store. My books were still wrapped and they said they couldnt take them back! WTF?? seriously if this was a legit school they wouldnt have a problem during the first week of school taking books back but, this is a private for profit organization run to look like a school, so I was out over $400, $415 to be exact.

John in Brandon, Florida

55 months ago

Pissed, I went back to Financial Aid and basically blew off the advisors as they passed by, sat down in FA and got my contract with their "new loan company" canceled. It took about 30 minutes but it was done.

So basically up until now Keiser has sent my $415 to collections and they used to harass me until about three months ago they are calling trying to get me to enroll again.

I am glad I handled my business myself, I had a gut feeling they were going to try and keep the semester tuition of over $5k to themselves and not tell me.

And yes, they TARGET minorities big time. Why you ask? Because they get federal aid and are duped into giving all that money to Kaiser. What a business huh?

Stay away.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Megan 23 in Erie, Pennsylvania

55 months ago

I understand that everyone in this forum has attended keiser for ultrasound tech, but what i am curious is about the phd program in educational leadership through keiser. I am currently pursuing my Masters at another college because I have affodable tuition and I love the college. What i am running into is that the college i attend does not offer phd's or doctorates. I have been looking into Capella Uniersity and Keiser. I was told Keiser phd will run around 45,4502ish and Capella is roughly the same or more. I have been doing research and have found that keiser is not like by alot of people. Basically its alot different for me because i am not taling about some associates or bachelors or even masters, Im talking about a phd or doctorate and they or costly. What i want to know has anyone attended keiser for these programs? what is your overall experience with keiser? Im scared of the hidden fees i keep hearing. I dont want to spend more than 50k on my doctorate..basically i dont want raped on tuition.PLEASE ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ben 222 in Boca Raton, Florida

55 months ago

Keiser University is the best for ultrasound. It is a very hard program, but it is worth it. The teachers are very professional and helpful. I am doing my clinicals and I can see lots of Keiser grads in the field and other fields as well like x-ray, nuclear medicine and nursing. Keiser university has a very good reputation in medical centers and hospitals like Memorial, Baptist and Mount Sinai.
As far for ultrasound, students are ahead in their scanning skills compared to students from other schools.

Jennifer in Palm Coast, Florida

55 months ago

I graduated from the ultrasound program at Keiser in Daytona Beach. I was able to get a job very easily. I have been working in the field for over 6 yrs now. Yes, it is a private college and is pretty pricey. I think just like any college you make what you want out of it. The students there are pretty smart in my book. I have seen students from another school--I will not mention the name and they do not know how to scan anything by the time they graduate. If you are concerned about the price, try and get into a hospital program. You will get great hands on experience and the price is much cheaper. Overall I was very happy with my experience from Keiser.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Carlos in West Palm Beach, Florida

55 months ago

Erika's Mom in Fort Myers, Florida said: I'm about to enroll in Keiser in Ft.Lauderdale, Fl. I want to become an ultrasound technician and this school is really convenient for me. just wanted to find out if it is a good choice and if it has a good program for medical sonography...

I am so sorry I just read your post. DO NOT SIGN UP AT KEISER UNIVERSITY. They will place you in classes that you may not need and will cost you bigg$$$.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Carlos in West Palm Beach, Florida

55 months ago

I am so sorry I just read your post. DO NOT SIGN UP AT KEISER UNIVERSITY. They will place you in classes that you may not need and will cost you bigg$$$. If you really like the school take the core classes at a community college then transfer those classes. Do not let them take your hard earned money. Take your children out to dinner with the money you save.
I am an A student and they fooled me. They said I had to finish the semester with them or I will be personally responsible financially for the rest if I withdraw.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Florida_Mom in Kalamazoo, Michigan

55 months ago

Jennifer in Palm Coast, Florida said: I graduated from the ultrasound program at Keiser in Daytona Beach. I was able to get a job very easily. I have been working in the field for over 6 yrs now. Yes, it is a private college and is pretty pricey. I think just like any college you make what you want out of it. The students there are pretty smart in my book. I have seen students from another school--I will not mention the name and they do not know how to scan anything by the time they graduate. If you are concerned about the price, try and get into a hospital program. You will get great hands on experience and the price is much cheaper. Overall I was very happy with my experience from Keiser.

Can you explain what you mean by "get into a hospital program?"

Cancer1983 in Tampa, Florida

54 months ago

Yes im meeting with Keiser College Today and if i Like it i might consider it. But ive been told i should just wait to go to the community college in tampa for the same program because its cheaper.. Whats so bad About keiser college.. Im considering the radiology program...

Sid in Hollywood, Florida

54 months ago

jltnga in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: your a judgemental ass it was late at night and I was tired when I wrote that. I have a freakin masters in marriage and family counseling go get some help for your grandiose personality disorder. How that for spelling and grammer.

I am sure she was not referring to YOU. But now that you mention it, your reply SHOULD in fact read, 'You're' not your; 'freakin' is not proper if you ask me; no period after 'counseling' or CAP on 'Go' which follows; Grandiose, though spelled and used somewhat correctly, is NOT a personality disorder; 'How that'..what the?? and word 'grammar' is with an 'A' at the end-part, NOT an 'E'. Though I am sure you are a nice person. :) Have a FREAKIN' nice day!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

otis04 in Miami, Florida

54 months ago

Ivan in Miami, Florida said: At of all schools in South Florida Keiser, BCC and Miame Dade Collage is the best. I like Keiser more, because of there connections to diffrent clinical sites. And Mary, please let me know which school is better?

if hospitals are hiring, what schools are they hiring from?

ozz in Venice, Florida

54 months ago

Ok why people say I got ripped because its expensive? OK you know its expensive, then you pay, you drop out and then you claim you got ripped? that is just stupid. Regarding sonography and radiology in my area we are SATURATED with students every college in the area pumps out dozens of students every few months. I work in the medical field and my mother is a sono tech in the two years she moved to my area I have seen may be 2 positions open in my area. We have other keiser students in the hospital and we could not be happier with them but they are graduates in the field of IT. Its all what you make of it, I can tell you most people in your field can not get a job because they can not pass their license exam...so if you did not retained what you learned in school to pass your test----you are not getting a job period. Keiser is a good university for working people and its accredited you will get what what you put into it, like any other university

Hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ct79 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

54 months ago

otis04 in Miami, Florida said: if hospitals are hiring, what schools are they hiring from?

I am currently on the wait list at keiser for the ultrasound program and have done thorough research to make sure I have made the best decision for me. I called hospitals and spoke to techs and managers in charge and from what I gathered they do perfer students from keiser. One particular hospital mentioned they just hired 3 keiser grads. Basically, it comes down to YOU putting the effort to show that you work really hard, have the knowledge, and you are a likeable person. You have to sell yourself just like any job. And yes, keiser will end up costing close to $40k from what I was told from a previous student.

Sally Lee in Sarasota, Florida

53 months ago

Well, I am about to attend Keiser here in Sarasota, Florida... let me start off with YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. It is expensive for a reason! A few of my friends have graduated from Keiser and they have WELL paying jobs from the hospitals around here. If someone fails, of course it is expensive, not helpful... blah blah blah. BUT-- if you put your mind to it, it does not matter what school you go to. I went to a community college around here and I transfered all of my prerequists to Keiser; I am starting my core classes soon for the Radiology program. One of my girlfriends is a nurse who graduated from KU, and has a very good job she is extremely happy with, making $60,000 a year!!
I did take out a loan to pay for my classes, but I feel their teaching style is worth it! I hope my word for this school was helpful in what ever decision anyone makes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jrome30

52 months ago

I am thinking about Keiser College for the Radiologic Tech, any thoughts on how the Ft. Lauderdale campus is? Thanks.

laritza Mendez in Lake Worth, Florida

52 months ago

I want to go to keiser univertity, I would like to know if their business prograns are good?? I lose my time in college, n i think its time to transfer, but I need some coments, because all that I read are bad comments, the good comments just talk about nurse... please help me. Where can I fin information..I want campus classes, NOT online. Thanks

PINKY in Miami, Florida

50 months ago

HEY VINTAGE LOVER, TELL ME ABOUT THE ENTRY EXAM ? I HAVEN'T TAKEN IT YET. I HAVE BEEN OUT OF SCHOOL FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS. I AM A LITTLE SCARED ABOUT THE MATH PART. WHY DID YOU RUN OUT OF TIME? IM NOT SURE IF I WANT TO GO TO KEISER OR COMMUNITY COLLEGE. TELL ME ABOUT THE ENTRY EXAM PLEASE??????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PINKY in Miami, Florida

50 months ago

CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THE ENTRY EXAM???????

michelle

49 months ago

PINKY in Miami, Florida said: CAN ANYONE TELL ME ABOUT THE ENTRY EXAM???????

I just enrolled in the medical assistant program at Keiser.

The entry exam is a piece of cake. I've been out of school since 2005 and passed with flying colors. Depending on what program you are going into..you have to get a certain number right. You get 12 minutes on 50 questions. Take your time. Don't rush to get all 50 done. I only did 26 questions and got all of them right. You'll be fine. You don't even have to answer any of the math questions to pass the test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ashlee in Fernandina Beach, Florida

48 months ago

Erika's Mom in Hallandale, Florida said: Thank you but i'm not native speaker and my hart is in sonography :) Plus I think medical field is pretty good now. The problem is that I'm not the only one who sees it..

keiser university does not offer a sonogram tech program because i just had an interview with keiser about a week ago, they offer a radiologic technolgy program with total cost 40,000 is what there financial dept quoted me, I personally have done alot of research and the credits are transferable, I also really like how there schedule is from 8-1 every class and they also only study 1 class at a time your not switching form math to english every other day i believe that will help you gain more understanding and learning easier i was accepted into there occupational therapy asst program and i believe i am going to choose keiser as my schoo good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PEPE in Miami, Florida

44 months ago

Anyone here attended and graduated from Keiser University in the Radiology Tech program? I'm looking in changing careers in the Miami area and Radiology tech is something I always had an interest on. I'm not interested in attending MDC or BCC. I want something fast and with a good school schedule that will accomodate my work schedule. Anyone have any reliable information about this school please reply.

dadoosh00 in San Francisco, California

44 months ago

if you are looking for some other online schools in florida check out www.onlineschoolsflorida.com

its always good to talk with a few schools before making a decision. the more information the better.

PEPE in Miami, Florida

44 months ago

How much does a Radiology Technician make an hour working at a hospital in Miami, FL?

Robby in Tampa, Florida

43 months ago

nikalicous said: Keiser is expensive but its worth the money. every class will cost you around $1200 but you can transfer your credits to big universities unlike Everest, abd other schools that you see commercials for every five seconds.

EVEREST? Thats a joke. If EVEREST is your only option on transferring, junk that option.

willy in Miami, Florida

43 months ago

Please i need some advice about OCCUPATIONAL OR PHISICAL THERAPY program in miami.Does anyone know about which is the best school? because I'm doing some research and i read some reviews about KEISER, but i'm not so sure about this school.

~UnonymousDreamer~ in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

42 months ago

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida said: I can be more specific. Somebody named Ivan said, "It's the best school ... there's a waiting list." However, Ivan had no knowledge of the cost. Hummmn, something's wrong there. How can you say it's the best school, yet have no knowledge about the cost. Gottakenbykeiser said he/she went there and just said it's a scam.

Go to the Forum's Section: Do a search for Keiser. Do another search for ultrasound. See what comes up. That should answer all your questions. It's pointless to go spend the money for a program and not be able to get a job.

~UnonymousDreamer~ You're helpful.. Okay well I want to study Sonogram. Can you think of a good school that I should attend? I'm from Florida. I'm looking to attend a school close to home so I'm trying to look up schools in fort lauderdale or miami. I'm also trying to find out the cost of it.... If you have any information that could somehow be helpful to me, please right back... Thank you.

psychdegreeviatraditionalcollege in Elk Grove, California

42 months ago

Haha funny site we have here. People.....wake up,there are no short cuts to success....I'm an undergraduate at a California state university. Community college is and always be the right choice. If you don't believe that.....ill happilly compare our success and progress in the next 3 years. Point blank.....results don't lie......as a former combat veteran marine and 37 year old man,I accept nothing less than the best when my future is at stake. Inevidabley its your call....but compare and shop around peepz...this is your future for God sake. Any idiot with a computer and a phone can research this school. Personally..I would trust it.....I se. More propoganda than I do success stories. Good luck in your endeavors.

psychdegreeviatraditionalcollege in Elk Grove, California

42 months ago

I see an error here...haha where's my grammar police....any how this is on a cell so I blame the device....any how I would NOT trust this school.

Stacy in Freeport, Bahamas

41 months ago

Erika's Mom in Hallandale, Florida said: Thank you, I looked everywhere and I searcher internet for hours. From what i found I think Keiser is not a bad choice. No one is being specific about "scam" part. Maybe it always will be someone disappointed?

Well I checked Miami dade and it is about $26,000 for an out of state person i don't same that they offer the clinical part like keiser. Keiser is an accredited school when I checked for sonography accredited schools in florida

Stacy in Freeport, Bahamas

41 months ago

ashlee in Fernandina Beach, Florida said: keiser university does not offer a sonogram tech program because i just had an interview with keiser about a week ago, they offer a radiologic technolgy program with total cost 40,000 is what there financial dept quoted me, I personally have done alot of research and the credits are transferable, I also really like how there schedule is from 8-1 every class and they also only study 1 class at a time your not switching form math to english every other day i believe that will help you gain more understanding and learning easier i was accepted into there occupational therapy asst program and i believe i am going to choose keiser as my schoo good luck

It depends on the campus whenI called the Miami campus they directed me to the Fort Lauderdale campus that has the AAS in Sonography. You can also check that the school is accredited.

nicole in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

41 months ago

Ben 222 in Boca Raton, Florida said: Keiser University is the best for ultrasound. It is a very hard program, but it is worth it. The teachers are very professional and helpful. I am doing my clinicals and I can see lots of Keiser grads in the field and other fields as well like x-ray, nuclear medicine and nursing. Keiser university has a very good reputation in medical centers and hospitals like Memorial, Baptist and Mount Sinai.
As far for ultrasound, students are ahead in their scanning skills compared to students from other schools.

I am going to visit the school tomorrow. Im looking into the ultrasound as well so I was wondering how hard it is. I have time to study so if its a matter of studying then Im ok, can you elaborate a little. What do you know about there physical therapy course. I was looking into the ultrasound but heard its boring as a career. Im not into talking to much so this would seem ideal for me but was wondering what you thought or knew about physical therapy. Thanks for any info or personal experience to anyone who is willing to respond as well.

PEPE in Miami, Florida

40 months ago

How is the Criminal Justice program at Keiser in the Miami Campus? and also does it offer internship programs?

Monica in Tallahassee, Florida

40 months ago

Does anyone know anything about the Nursing Program at Keiser? I'm interested in enrolling but sure could use some "honest" feed back before I make my final decision.

Employee in Pompano Beach, Florida

40 months ago

DO NOT-Go they will forge documents to get students into the school all on the hopes to get their Federal Pell Grant and GUARANTEED loan monies. At the eCampus (Fort Lauderdale, FL) paper work was scanned and the MS paint was used to put student signatures on Tax returns, Social Security Cards, Rejected FAFSA's (when the government wants more info/the school's financial aid department verifies information)not to mention pasting a student acceptance to their financial aid packages PURE FRAUD. Duhhh the school is going to fudge the info, so that they can get more enrolled/ additional grant monies. The FL Attorney General needs to investigate them very very very well- they will be able to find numerous students who were tricked into class and signatures that the student did not make. The Vice President Sherry Olson was aware as was the director at the time Gayle Zuckerman (this was instituted by them)

Employee in Pompano Beach, Florida

40 months ago

Monica in Tallahassee, Florida said: Does anyone know anything about the Nursing Program at Keiser? I'm interested in enrolling but sure could use some "honest" feed back before I make my final decision.

Well if you want a piece of paper go to Keiser if you want a real degree find another institution. You will have wasted $ and something more valuable your time.

EBURGESS1 in Atlanta, Georgia

40 months ago

ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR AN ACCREDITED US PROGRAM IN JACKSONVILLE, FL.?

startingoverin2010 in Lake Worth, Florida

39 months ago

Thank you for posting this response. I'm currently enrolling with Keiser in Lake Worth/West Palm Beach. I tried PBS College but it did not work out and had serious reservation about using one of these schools. I spoke extensively with my advisory and the director as i'm a single mom and can't afford to get in debt any further. The cost is high and yes they are working with me to make my dreams for a better me come true. So far I feel i'm making the right choice. Because of the cost that will make me work that much harder to be successful.

Heather in Bradenton, Florida

39 months ago

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida said: I have no idea which school is better. Erika's Mom asked for specifics, not opinions. Neither of you gave her a "specific". My opinion is to do her own research - and not just get other people's opinions.

So Erika's Mom? Here are somethings to research. Are the credits transferrable to a state college? (If not, think twice). Will there be a job available when Erika is done? How many other colleges in the area are offering the same program? If more than just one, then compare the courses given, course requirements, and the cost of the program.

$24,000 is an incredible amount of money. So don't ask for someone's opinion. Because that's what you're getting. Do your own research.

Again, look for other programs in the area, compare them. Go to the indeed forums, search for Keiser and search for ultrasound. Then you have done your own research and not just gotten someone else's opinion. If I get bored later, I will do it.

Just an FYI I did go to Keiser and spoke with the people there and they are very helpful. If not for the cost I would have gone there. They go out of their way to get jobs for their graduates (and non graduate) while there I told them I was unemployed and they showed me to the job board. I know that its very pricy so I elected a different program at another school.

MsGucci in Miramar, Florida

39 months ago

kat in Hollywood, Florida said: If you look at the schools in the region...you will find out that Keiser is a full accredited school. For instance if you were to transfer to a university such as NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERISTY, WHICH they are hardcore strict about taking credits from outside private schools, they would actually accept Keiser since it is a full accredited school Nationally.

I shopped around for schools, I had 2 in mind both Keiser and Phoenix...Unfortunately Phoenix is not a full accredited school and many Universities will not take your full credits, meaning you will need to start all over again.

I think you meant to say regional accreditation. National accreditation is Everest University/Institute, City College, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HCo23 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

38 months ago

Well, ANYTHING in Radiology is limited. Nuclear, no jobs....XRay, very little....US, very little. I work in the department at CSMC soooo I would know. I attend Keiser as well and they seem to be a pretty good school. They accepted all my transfer credits and did not stick me into classes I didnt need. Guess it depends on the person. Any private school is expensive though...What'd you expect? 0_o . I think you learn more effectively because of smaller class sizes. I find Keiser to be a great school. FYI, ANY school you drop out of or flunk out of will tell you that you are responsible for the financial obligations...duh! lol. And its accredited! And my job hires PLENTY Keiser students (when theyre hiring)!Most of them are Keiser graduates or BCC/BC. Apply yourselves and you wont have to speak so negatively about a school or its program(s).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

flplant in Satellite Beach, Florida

38 months ago

Efox4518 in Pompano Beach, Florida said: Oh my god, do not go to keiser!!!!! The OTA is a good field to get in and I considered it myself. But, after a lot of counseling from a neighbor (who is a retired broward college advisor veteran) I decided to go to BCC for PTA. I am in year 2 and so far it has been affordable, wonderful, and I know I will be making 50k when i graduate. PTA is in high demand and rising much higher than OTA. Think about it. BCC costs 4k a year with books full time, keiser costs 15k+ per year. Keiser has a very bad rep. around here. BCC gives you extra money too twice a year. Think about it!!!!!

The problem is, there are almost no OTA and PTA programs at the local community colleges. I live in Brevard County and they do not offer either of these programs. The closest school is Indian River State College and they only accept 24 students a year. I Know someone that has waited 3 years to get into that program. Kaiser at least offers these programs at several of their campuses.

Lester in Miami, Florida

37 months ago

I got a question pertaining Keiser as well however for a different degree, its for Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology bachelor. I live in Miami so what I want to know is if its worth the money, if im befitting from it educationally, i don't mind the effort of trying hard for finding a job i just want to know if Keiser is a good reference when looking for the job, or if i could find another place instead, O and i don't have my the requisites

auri in Miami, Florida

35 months ago

I'm looking into a new career and Rdiology Tech is one of them. Are there any jobs in RAD. Tech in the Miami, FL area? I'm also interested in attending Keiser University any graduates from Keiser?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

auri in Miami, Florida

35 months ago

How's the Radiology Tech job market looking in Miami, FL??? I just saw Miami Childrens hospital has some positions open for Rad. Tech. I'm still undecided if to get in this field or Aviation. Its so hard to decide when one people are complaining about no jobs and the other they need jobs.

Is it worth attending Keiser University for Radiology?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

floridawildcatt in Lakeland, Florida

34 months ago

Wow. It's unbelieavable some of the comments that I am reading. I am currently a Keiser University student. I am enrolled in the legal studies program, but started off in the business program. I agree it is expensive, but if you want a degree quicker and a smaller class size where you can actually learn something, then it's a great place to go. As far as jobs go, there is no guarantee you are getting a job anywhere right now. You have to hit the pavement. The job market these days isn't great, but it's just the economy right now. Things will pick up and when they do, those of us with degrees are going to make it. I go to Keiser in Lakeland, Fl. I must say that all the instructors I have had do not just carry a 2 year degree. All of my instructors are very qualified. Most of them carrying at least 2-3 bachelors or masters degrees. My experience has been quite positive. Also, for the record, someone mentioned Everest. Keiser owns Everest and they are no better or worse. The only difference is that one is for-profit and onne is not-for-profit. They are both accredited and you can transfer these courses to a big university if you want to. That being said, I recommend Keiser. As a matter of fact, my son will be also attending this school next month. I wouldn't let that happen if I didn't believe in the school or the degree that I will be getting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.