How much do Ultrasound Technicians get paid?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

peaches902 in Phenix City, Alabama

84 months ago

I've heard so many figures from $45,000 to $70,000 and even up to the 6 digits. So I really want to know the actual price that they get paid. I plan on working in Atlanta, Ga, and I heard that their pay is a little more higher than other areas. So I'm wondering how much would my annual income be if I work say around three years or so.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Brent in Hudson, Ohio

84 months ago

When I first stated my career as a DMS I started off at $20.75 in the hospital and after three years I am currently at $30.00 an hour. But there is a vast degree of salary change between a hospital setting and a outpatient physicians office where I currently work. In Ohio there seems to be a much lower pay scale in my opinion. Maybe do to there are three schools that offer these programs so there are 75+ new grads each year making the market saturated. Hope this helps, let me know what you have for your pay scale in GA very interested.

Brent RDMS, RVT, EMT-P

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Kha in Metairie, Louisiana

84 months ago

I have a friend who's an RVT working in Atlanta making $32 an hour now. After 3 years of work, I think she was making somewhere around 26-28 hourly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.