What to study for RVT RDMS exam? Vascular Technology registry exam.

Comments (651 to 700 of 787)
Page:  « First « Previous   11  12  13  14  15  16  Next »   Last »

Sheri in League City, Texas

22 months ago

bbbling in Lancaster, Pennsylvania said: ATTN: RVT EXAM TAKERS Lets make this easy, all you have to study is the Davies Vascular Mock CD and 15 days before the RVT test, get ESP's X-Zone. I passed the first time. Study the CD inside and out, take the mock at least 40-50 times. Then the ESP X-Zone, do each section 30-40 times. I passed with flying colors. And you can do it too. I also make my own questions, it is 129 pages in a word document. Self- Made test by me. Preparation is KEY!!!

Hello bbbling,

I was wondering if you have any of this material available for sale (especially the cd)?

thank u
Sheri
sal31067@aol.com

tammys in New Baltimore, Michigan

22 months ago

patty in Utica, Michigan said: I am RDMS in abdomen and ob/gyn looking for job since 1 year. I see more ad's for vascular so I would like to try for vascular but I never did CAROTID's or ARTERIALS . What is the best way to learn to scan carotids and arterials and pass the boards. PLEASE NEED HELP.ALMOST ONE YEAR NO JOB.

Hi Patty, I am Tammy, I live in Richmond, MI and I also need help, I went to general u/s and I am trying to get rvt and have taken the exam 6 times with no luck. I am just starting to study again thinking I may take the rvs because I cannot seem to pass this test. THis is the hardest thing I have ever tried to do. I know you know where I am coming from. I did study on skype with someone for a while. Would you be interested? or maybe get together once or twice a week somewhere. I need someone to keep me on track and get through this. Please email me at stewarts2004@comcast.net. Thanks Tammy

Fatima in Fallon, Nevada

22 months ago

Lys in South Ozone Park, New York said: What is the magic number if you failed with a 595? I am thinking of learning more and maybe take the RVT down the road. Can anyone suggest any books? Thanks!!

Passing score for ARDMS is 555

Damian RCS RVS in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

22 months ago

Thank goodness that's over! Passed today with a 812, everything I studied was on the test. The Todd's cardiovascular review book (I have an old copy) was word for word off of it.the Davies vascular technology flash cards I was amazed how many questions came from there also.wow God is good!!!
Ima sell all my study material super cheap,I mean super cheap cuz I'm not gonna be using them anymore,they just gonna take space. First person to hit me up gets it.

Jorcheer98 in Lake View, New York

22 months ago

Damian RCS RVS in Perth Amboy, New Jersey said: Thank goodness that's over! Passed today with a 812, everything I studied was on the test. The Todd's cardiovascular review book (I have an old copy) was word for word off of it.the Davies vascular technology flash cards I was amazed how many questions came from there also.wow God is good!!!
Ima sell all my study material super cheap,I mean super cheap cuz I'm not gonna be using them anymore,they just gonna take space. First person to hit me up gets it.

How much Damian? Definately interested! Please email me! Jorcheer98@aol.com

scanner711 in Duncanville, Texas

22 months ago

Sheri in League City, Texas said: Hello bbbling,

I was wondering if you have any of this material available for sale (especially the cd)?

thank u
Sheri
sal31067@aol.com

i have copies of Vascular CD for sale...email me, scanner711@hotmail.com

sonoseeker25 in Rochester, Michigan

22 months ago

Damian RCS RVS in Perth Amboy, New Jersey said: Thank goodness that's over! Passed today with a 812, everything I studied was on the test. The Todd's cardiovascular review book (I have an old copy) was word for word off of it.the Davies vascular technology flash cards I was amazed how many questions came from there also.wow God is good!!!

Do U still have davis vascular flashcards.

sonoseeker25 in Rochester, Michigan

22 months ago

Hi I want study buddy for Vascular (rvt) in Detroit Michigan. If anybody preparing for vascular exam like to study I am interested.

patty in Rochester, Michigan

22 months ago

tammys in New Baltimore, Michigan said: Hi Patty, I am Tammy, I live in Richmond, MI and I also need help, I went to general u/s and I am trying to get rvt and have taken the exam 6 times with no luck. I am just starting to study again thinking I may take the rvs because I cannot seem to pass this test. THis is the hardest thing I have ever tried to do. I know you know where I am coming from. I did study on skype with someone for a while. Would you be interested? or maybe get together once or twice a week somewhere. I need someone to keep me on track and get through this. Please email me at stewarts2004@ comcast .net. Thanks Tammy

Hi tammy u already know the material very well I think I just started .If it is still okay I love to do combined studies. How soon can we start.

Tammy in Plymouth, Michigan

22 months ago

patty in Rochester, Michigan said: Hi tammy u already know the material very well I think I just started .If it is still okay I love to do combined studies. How soon can we start.

Hi Patty,
I work 8-4:30 or 8:30 til 5 p.m. M-F so if you want to study you let me know what day or days and times and we can work it out. email me at stewarts2004@comcast.net. I need help and anything I can get would be great.
Thanks
Tammy

Damian RCS RVS in Brooklyn, New York

22 months ago

Yes I do , I have Davies flash cards

Damian RCS RVS in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

22 months ago

sonoseeker25 in Rochester, Michigan said: Do U still have davis vascular flashcards.

Hey I do have the flash cards super cheap, 25$ let me know if you are interested

samina in Kitchener, Ontario

22 months ago

COULD YOU ALSO SEND ME VASCULAR CARDS FOR 25 $ MY E-MAIL IS ITRAT41@HOTMAIL.COM
THANKS

Russ in New York, New York

22 months ago

I passed my Vascular exam and now I'm selling the materials that I used.

1- Ultra P.A.S.S. Vascular Ultrasound Technology Workbook with 4 audio narrations discs and 1 pathology DVD.
This book is very helpful - $100 (new costs $130) or best offer.

2- Ultra P.A.S.S. Vascular Ultrasound Technology Flashcards with audio narration CD- 390 Questions - $35(new costs - $57).

3- ULTRA P.A.S.S CD Exam Review: Vascular Technology Ultrasound Registry Review Product - $50(new costs $75),
or buy all 3 items as a bundle for only $175 as opposed to buying the new online for $236.****All items are in good condition. Shipping is separate. Paypal or Chase bank payment accepted. Please, be serious and do your search as I don't have time answering questions about the products. They are very helpful! I passed my test with a high score.

spirwomen@yahoo.com in London, Kentucky

22 months ago

sonoseeker25 in Rochester, Michigan said: Do U still have davis vascular flashcards.

I would love to buy your stuff have taken the test twice and not passed. You can write me back at spirwomen@yahoo.com

spirwomen@yahoo.com in London, Kentucky

22 months ago

I would love to buy your material if you still have it. I have taken the vascular 2 times and failed. If you have it reply to me at spirwomen@yahoo.com

Raja Fodder in GTA, Ontario

22 months ago

Congrats Damian,You have done well.I will buy your stuff. Email me on rajafodder@gmail.com with the price and thank you.

tammys in Plymouth, Michigan

22 months ago

What number review book was it? Was it the review book with the questions and answers? Volume 5?

patty in Utica, Michigan

22 months ago

Tammy in Plymouth, Michigan said: Hi Patty,
I work 8-4:30 or 8:30 til 5 p.m. M-F so if you want to study you let me know what day or days and times and we can work it out. email me at stewarts2004@comcast.net. I need help and anything I can get would be great.
Thanks
Tammy

Hi tammy is it okay for u today or tomarrow to meet. I don't know how Skype works out if u r close to Novi, mi we can meet in library or any starbucks. let me fknow I will be available evenings. Thanks

patty in Utica, Michigan

22 months ago

Tammy
u r very ahead of me. I am just starting vascular study. Will it be okay to do combined study. Will be be able to help me.

22 months ago

No I am not close to Novi. I work there once in a while but I work in Troy. We can meet anytime. Email me and we can exchange phone numbers so we can text and meet somewhere. I do not have my books with me today but I can talk you through the skype and we can study on that, it is very easy.
Tammy

22 months ago

I passed my Vascular exam and now I'm selling the materials that I used.

1- Ultra P.A.S.S. Vascular Ultrasound Technology Workbook with 4 audio narrations discs and 1 pathology DVD.
This book is very helpful - $70 or best offer.

2- Ultra P.A.S.S. Vascular Ultrasound Technology Flashcards with audio narration CD- 390 Questions - $35(new costs - $57).

3- ULTRA P.A.S.S CD Exam Review: Vascular Technology Ultrasound Registry Review Product - $50(new costs $75),
or buy all 3 items as a bundle for only $145 as opposed to buying the new online for $236.****All items are in good condition. Shipping is separate. Paypal or Chase bank payment accepted. Please, be serious and do your search as I don't have time answering questions about the products. They are very helpful! I passed my test with a high score.

22 months ago

Russ in New York, New York said: I passed my Vascular exam and now I'm selling the materials that I used.

or buy all 3 items as a bundle for only $145 as opposed to buying the new online for $236.****All items are in good condition. Shipping is separate. Paypal or Chase bank payment accepted. Please, be serious and do your search as I don't have time answering questions about the products. They are very helpful! I passed my test with a high score.

Contact me by email: russmush26@yahoo.com

L6870 in Texas

22 months ago

Alright folks, I just did round two of this monster. Thought it was a cake-walk and was gonna pass....until I get the fail paper. So, any advice? I used X-zone and Davies, but keep getting stuck on the stupid QA false positive crap and grafts. Any advice? And anybody know based on your score how many you missed?

tammys in New Baltimore, Michigan

22 months ago

My advice is go for the cci exam. I have taken this monster test 6 times and havent gotten it yet. It is impossible so that is what I am doing. Heard good things about cci. Google it and you will see.

Roger RCS RDCS (AE,PE) RVT in Oakland, California

22 months ago

tammys in New Baltimore, Michigan said: My advice is go for the cci exam. I have taken this monster test 6 times and havent gotten it yet. It is impossible so that is what I am doing. Heard good things about cci. Google it and you will see.

I haven't taken the CCI one, but I did find the RVT pretty intense. I didnt know that Chi's Square would have quite a few questions.

So have you taken CCI's RVS?

Tammy in Plymouth, Michigan

22 months ago

Not yet but I am studying for it.

L6870 in Texas

22 months ago

bbbling in Lancaster, Pennsylvania said: ATTN: RVT EXAM TAKERS -- Lets make this easy, all you have to do is to study the Davies Vascular Mock CD and 15 days before the RVT test, get ESP's X-Zone. I passed the first time. Study the CD inside and out, take the mock at least 40-50 times. Then the ESP X-Zone, do each section 30-40 times. I passed with flying colors. And you can do it too. I also make my own questions, it is 129 pages in a word document. Self- Made test by me. Preparation is KEY!!!

Do you have this document you can email to me? leigh6870@yahoo.com

Roger RCS, RDCS (AE,PE) RVT in Burlingame, California

22 months ago

Tammy in Plymouth, Michigan said: Not yet but I am studying for it.

Tammy, I'm not sure if it is the same way, but when I took adult echo through CCI, they asked a few more clinically related questions that ARDMS's adult echo.

I dont know if it is the same way with CCI's test. I just know that CCI is more cardiovascular focused compared to ARDMS's ultrasound focus. Maybe it is not the same, but in any case, share you thoughts when you complete the RVS.

Thanks in Advance.

22 months ago

I am not taking the echo exam, I am taking the vascular exam. I have worked in the clinical setting for almost 5 years so I do not think I will have a problem but we will see.

Roger RCS, RDCS (AE,PE) RVT in Burlingame, California

22 months ago

tammys in Plymouth, Michigan said: I am not taking the echo exam, I am taking the vascular exam. I have worked in the clinical setting for almost 5 years so I do not think I will have a problem but we will see.

I know you are not taking the echo exam, but I'm just saying that I've heard CCI's registries are more than just ultrasound. What problems were you having in the RVT test?

22 months ago

I work at a vein clinic so I do not get any arterial scanning experience. So I think that is my main problem. I went to school for general ultrasound and I have taught myself vascular. I have looked into review classes, taken online review courses and still cannot seem to pass. I know what I am doing in my job but no idea why I cannot seem to pass the rvt. It really frustrates me. The last time I took it, I really felt that I passed and got a score of 529?!?! When you don't get the test back to see what you got wrong and why you really don't know how and where your weaknesses are, it is very confusing. Everything on the sheet that they give back to me always says, may require more study. So I have to look under different avenues because starting in 2014, I have to be registered to continue with my job.
Thanks for your input and if you have any suggestions please let me know.

22 months ago

Tammy,

CCI has the Registered Phlebotomy sonographer exam!!! I wanted to take this, but since I dont work in a vein clinic, I cant sit for it even though I've had training in venous insufficiency.

I will be honest,I dont know if the CCI would be any different for the RVS compared to the RVT. Just by comparison of the study list and asking a few folks that took that route, they told me they cover much the same subjects (Cerebral vascular, arterial and venous), just possibly not to the same percentage.

Besides that I would suggest an ESP course, which I'm sure you know of or have probably taken prior. If you work part time, possibly find a vascular lab at a local hospital and ask to observe, or maybe the MD's you work can find something for you to get more exposure if that is what you need.

I wish you luck regardless.

Vascular nut in Forest Hills, New York

22 months ago

I'm looking to buy Davies Vascular Cd. Pls email me at oceanriviera@yahoo.com
Thanks!

sweedy2004 in Edison, New Jersey

22 months ago

patty in Utica, Michigan said: I am RDMS in abdomen and ob/gyn looking for job since 1 year. I see more ad's for vascular so I would like to try for vascular but I never did CAROTID's or ARTERIALS . What is the best way to learn to scan carotids and arterials and pass the boards. PLEASE NEED HELP.ALMOST ONE YEAR NO JOB.

Hi everyone.
I have a lot of material for SPI review
Abdomen review
Vascular review
Neurosonology
I would like to exchange to OBGYN material.
Any -Mock exams, flashcards,audio,questions and answers.
I have some OBGYN books-so no interest in books or school notes. Only review audio,flash cards, mock exams .
Please contact me
swangirla@yahoo.com

April in Overland Park, Kansas

22 months ago

Roger RCS RDCS (AE,PE) RVT in Oakland, California said: I haven't taken the CCI one, but I did find the RVT pretty intense. I didnt know that Chi's Square would have quite a few questions.

So have you taken CCI's RVS?

Whats Chi's Square??

GeminiBreeze in Carlstadt, New Jersey

22 months ago

Tammy, take the RVS from CCI. People say it's the same, but it's not. I have both RVS and RVT and the RVS is much easier to pass.

22 months ago

Thank you so much for the insight. Been getting so discouraged.

22 months ago

April in Overland Park, Kansas said: Whats Chi's Square??

It is for lab percentages. For instance, You want to know out of your total patients the true positive vs the false positives or True negatives to false negatives.

It's kinda confusing, but it's quality assurance.

22 months ago

tammys in Plymouth, Michigan said: Thank you so much for the insight. Been getting so discouraged.

When you take the RVS, come back and tell everyone the difference was.

If you are not good in arterial, then you know what you need to study. But arterial questions are gonna pop up on the RVS.

Good luck and I think you will be fine. Just study up on what you believe is your weakness.

22 months ago

GeminiBreeze in Carlstadt, New Jersey said: Tammy, take the RVS from CCI. People say it's the same, but it's not. I have both RVS and RVT and the RVS is much easier to pass.

Can you tell everyone why it was easier? the RVT was tough, but I passed. I thought of going for the RVS, but I was told it had a bit more than just clinical aspects by techs who have taken both.

If CCI would let me sit for the RPhs, then I would put more effort to sit for the RVS, but many of my vascular folks say that the RVT is good enough.

ggmilwaukee in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

22 months ago

do you still have all these materials I am very interested please email me aT ggmilwaukee@gmail.com

Russ in New York, New York said: I passed my Vascular exam and now I'm selling the materials that I used.

Elyas in Tracy, California

22 months ago

anyone have the davies vascular cd-rom please email me if you want to sell it alichakari@gmail.com thanks

rollins1@live.com in New London, Wisconsin

22 months ago

tommy in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I have the brand new release of Davies vascular Technology CD rom for $75. I Can cover shipping costs. It is excellent with 600 questions. It has diagrams,videos, images,illustrations and explanations. It is really a must for rvt board. Give me your email if interesed. No haggling please.

I would be interested in these.

Aprilanne in Kansas

22 months ago

I have ESP RVT flashcards for sale if anyone is interested.
adorvault@yahoo.com

khaalis.poston in Oakland, California

21 months ago

Any one take the new vascular exam yet..or have any insight on the new material covered on the exam .they got rid of alit but they also added a lot..thank you

ESP Ultrasound in Spring, Texas

21 months ago

L6870 in Texas said: Alriught folks, I just did round two of this monster. Thought it was a cake-walk and was gonna pass....until I get the fail paper. So, any advice? I used X-zone and Davies, but keep getting stuck on the stupid QA false positive crap and grafts. Any advice? And anybody know based on your score how many you missed?

ESP Ultrasound has a registry review program in Houston in early September www.esp-inc.com It is fabulous!

vips in Edison, New Jersey

21 months ago

dchauger@yahoo.com in Johnstown, Pennsylvania said: I am lookinf for edlemans vasuclar review from his seminar? plaese e mailat dchauger@yahoo.com If your intrested in selling it

I have edlemans vascular review. It will be $160 plus shipping charges. Let me know. vadhiya@yahoo.com

Thanks.

sydjay00 in Miami, Florida

21 months ago

Does anyone have vascular case studies for sale, contact me at sydjay00@hotmail.com

oarmine in Brooklyn, New York

21 months ago

Does anyone have new vascular test .please let me know.

Page:  « First « Previous   11  12  13  14  15  16  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.