What to study for RVT RDMS exam? Vascular Technology registry exam.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (701 to 750 of 829)
Page:  « First « Previous   12  13  14  15  16  17  Next »   Last »

Shalee_2003 in Hanover, New Hampshire

40 months ago

Pearly in Hong Kong, Hong Kong said: I just passed the RVT!
I am wanting to sell all of my RVT study material because don't need them anymore.
I studied intense for 2to 3 weeks and passed with a 633 for first attempt using only this materials.
For a list of what it is, Please contact me through email: book4sale2u@gmail.com. I don't get on here much anymore.
Thank you GOOD LUCK!!

Can u tell me what u studied please?

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Shalee_2003 in Hanover, New Hampshire

40 months ago

If anyone has any rvt notes outlines or materials please email me at shalee_2003@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

duttasuvash in Forest Hills, New York

39 months ago

Does anyone have Edlemans Vascular review book, I'm interested to buy, please email me with offer at scd68mkt74usa@yahoo.com

Dutta

Reply - Report abuse

Pilates in Santee, California

39 months ago

Hello Everyone , I Will be taking My exam At The end Of The month, i am studying but i feel like i dont know enough :( , i havent been studying in The last months , i hope god helps me because is very important for me to pass this exam and i can change The appointment , i Will have to pay again and schedule again... But you never know maybe i do pass , My problem is that At School they only have me one month Of vas uñas and i had to study everything by myself ,With no help , i Still cant undestand about The " ABI " if you have any website where i can learn With vídeos about ir please let me know thanks !!!!

Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Sorry for te spelling " keyboard" At School they only give me one month Of vascular * i meant

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

tammys in New Baltimore, Michigan

39 months ago

I am studying from Todds cardiovascular review book and I am finding it very informative. I am going to take the CCI exam so I can be an RVS. I have given up on the RVT. After taking it 6 times, I just cannot take the disappointment anymore. THe CCI exam has a 57% pass rate where the RVT has a 35% pass rate. I know what I am doing at my job and the doctors that I work for are very happy with my work but in order for me to stay employed in 2014, I must be registered. SO I think this is the better way to go for me.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

donya in Fort Worth, Texas

39 months ago

Do you know the deadline for tech to be registered in RVT or RVS for Medicare reimbursement?

Reply - Report abuse

dfr110 in Lawton, Oklahoma

39 months ago

donya...on a macro level it actually varies from State to State and even within the States, ultimately varies by whomever your fiscal intermediary is. Best way to determine this is to get on the SDMS website. On this website they have a very well-designed method for finding out the answer. Just be sure to follow the steps carefully. This should ultimately help you.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Donya in Dallas, Texas

39 months ago

dfr110 in Lawton, Oklahoma said: donya...on a macro level it actually varies from State to State and even within the States, ultimately varies by whomever your fiscal intermediary is. Best way to determine this is to get on the SDMS website. On this website they have a very well-designed method for finding out the answer. Just be sure to follow the steps carefully. This should ultimately help you.

Thanks I will do that...I have been hearing different answers from different people but no clear answer...So hopefully this site clears it up for me...

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Donya in Dallas, Texas

39 months ago

tammys in New Baltimore, Michigan said: I am studying from Todds cardiovascular review book and I am finding it very informative. I am going to take the CCI exam so I can be an RVS. I have given up on the RVT. After taking it 6 times, I just cannot take the disappointment anymore. THe CCI exam has a 57% pass rate where the RVT has a 35% pass rate. I know what I am doing at my job and the doctors that I work for are very happy with my work but in order for me to stay employed in 2014, I must be registered. SO I think this is the better way to go for me.

DO you have a deadline to get your RVT in 2014? Has your job gave you a deadline?

Reply - Report abuse

Donya in Dallas, Texas

39 months ago

Pilates in Santee, California said: Hello Everyone , I Will be taking My exam At The end Of The month, i am studying but i feel like i dont know enough :( , i havent been studying in The last months , i hope god helps me because is very important for me to pass this exam and i can change The appointment , i Will have to pay again and schedule again... But you never know maybe i do pass , My problem is that At School they only have me one month Of vas uñas and i had to study everything by myself ,With no help , i Still cant undestand about The " ABI " if you have any website where i can learn With vídeos about ir please let me know thanks !!!!

What is it that you don't understand about "ABI's"?

Reply - Report abuse

tammys in New Baltimore, Michigan

39 months ago

January of 2014

Reply - Report abuse

donya in Garland, Texas

39 months ago

tammys in New Baltimore, Michigan said: January of 2014

Is your job giving you to January 2014 for you to be registered or that is the national deadline for all tech to be registered?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

tammys in Farmington, Michigan

39 months ago

yes

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

donya in Garland, Texas

39 months ago

tammys in Farmington, Michigan said: yes

yes to both questions?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sheri in League City, Texas

39 months ago

Has anyone used the Ocean Ultrasound review material to study for the RVS/RVT??? If so your opinion please! Thanks!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

shy in Memphis, Tennessee

39 months ago

Karen in Hollywood, Florida said: Greetings to you ESP in ultrasound its funny how people have been sharing notes almost two years in the making on this site and then as soon as I request the notes the devil shows up and start talking about whats illegal...I know I must be going to pass my test because the devil hates to see me win! the devil has been showing up all my life for as long as I can remember trying to block my blessings and again sure enough he shows up on a blog site of all places this is confirmation to me that I am a child of God and when I show up the devil gets scared! Thank God I got my notes just in the nick of time! Devil you are a liar! And no weapon formed against me shall prosper!!! So look out world i'm about to ace this exam! So devil get beneath my feet!

I was wondering if you could share your notes. Even if you don't ...I pray you ace the exam. Cause it's been tough for me.
thx
sheilay2005@comcaast.net

Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Is 100 % true The devil hate that people progresa , i have and exam At The end Of this month and i feel like i dont know enought for this test but i am sure god Will help me , please share Your notes With me yanetberon@gmail.com
I think those exáms are making us crazy and nervious , i am so nervious already i wish to pass please i hope god help me to pass , thi is My obsession!
With to all Of you The BEST !!

Reply - Report abuse

39 months ago

Sorry for My spelling* keyboard Lol , you all know what i Mean anyways ..

Wish u all The BEST and i am so nervious for My board , almost there ... Wish My luck and please share Your notes With me :) please please yanetberon@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

edunn in Atlanta, Georgia

38 months ago

Hey yall,
Taking RVT in November. Just curious, those of you who have already passed, how long did you study for before you took the test?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Pilates in Phoenix, Arizona

38 months ago

I took a RVT CCI examen yestarday and I faliled. The examen was not hard but i didnt not study enough , if you study you Will pass it . They ask you a little bit Of everything.. Planning to take it again in 60 days!

Reply - Report abuse

Vie in Sacramento, California

38 months ago

L6870 in Texas said: Do you have this document you can email to me? leigh6870@yahoo.com

Are you selling your CD? Pls. email me at evskie2u@yahoo.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

ladonnareid in Fort Worth, Texas

38 months ago

edunn in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hey yall,
Taking RVT in November. Just curious, those of you who have already passed, how long did you study for before you took the test?

When you are finished with your exam are you willing to sell your study material? Do you by chance have the ESP Vascular workbook?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

salma in Macclenny, Florida

38 months ago

email me: sabouelhouda@ymail.com

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

oarmine in Brooklyn, New York

37 months ago

Hi.I am looking for a tutor who can help me to pass my vascular exam. I just can't do it on my own. Or, if you are in NYC area and want to study together, please contact me. If you know a tutor in NYC area, let me know. Thank you

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

pilates in San Diego, California

37 months ago

oarmine in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi.I am looking for a tutor who can help me to pass my vascular exam. I just can't do it on my own. Or, if you are in NYC area and want to study together, please contact me. If you know a tutor in NYC area, let me know. Thank you

I failed it last month..is horrible to fail :( i couldnt study more because i was moving and next month i have my family vacation programed since last year,so i guess i will start study at the end of december or january.. i dont really know where to start over again... this is a big problem that i have in my life ....i need to pass this exam..i am not in New York City ,i am in california but please if you get any information of good books or something let me know... i have a good memory and i still remember some of the questions that they ask me but i guess every test is diferent...good look to you and please keep me update with info..

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

pilates in San Diego, California

37 months ago

pilates in San Diego, California said: I failed it last month..is horrible to fail :( i couldnt study more because i was moving and next month i have my family vacation programed since last year,so i guess i will start study at the end of december or january.. i dont really know where to start over again... this is a big problem that i have in my life ....i need to pass this exam..i am not in New York City ,i am in california but please if you get any information of good books or something let me know... i have a good memory and i still remember some of the questions that they ask me but i guess every test is diferent...good look to you and please keep me update with info..

sorry for the spelling...damn keyboard..... ...asked* luck* ..............

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Chin in Bagumbayan, Philippines

37 months ago

oarmine in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi.I am looking for a tutor who can help me to pass my vascular exam. I just can't do it on my own. Or, if you are in NYC area and want to study together, please contact me. If you know a tutor in NYC area, let me know. Thank you

Hi, I have been teaching vascular and passed the exam as well, I have good review books and materials maybe I can help you. Just send me a message and we can both have video chat for the review :D

Reply - Report abuse

ladonnareid in Fort Worth, Texas

37 months ago

Chin in Bagumbayan, Philippines said: Hi, I have been teaching vascular and passed the exam as well, I have good review books and materials maybe I can help you. Just send me a message and we can both have video chat for the review :D

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS SWTBRISK@YAHOO.COM PLEASE CONTACT ME THANKS.

Reply - Report abuse

tammys in Madison Heights, Michigan

37 months ago

I would be very interested. I am taking the CCI exam because I have not been able to pass the RVT. My email is stewarts2004@comcast.net.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

vips in New Brunswick, New Jersey

37 months ago

Hello,

I have 2013 Vascular Ultrasound book from Edleman's seminar. I am planning to sell it for $165. Email me at vadhiya@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks.

Reply - Report abuse

sonographer in Sacramento, California

36 months ago

Taking the RVT exam in January. Does anyone recommend any other material besides Davies and x-zone? What about the SDMS NCER book? Anyone have this or would recommend it? Looking for more study material if anyone has anything out there! Thanks!

Reply - Report abuse

sonotutor in Masaya, Nicaragua

36 months ago

bbbling in Lancaster, Pennsylvania said: ATTN: RVT EXAM TAKERS Lets make this easy, all you have to study is the Davies Vascular Mock CD and 15 days before the RVT test, get ESP's X-Zone. I passed the first time. Study the CD inside and out, take the mock at least 40-50 times. Then the ESP X-Zone, do each section 30-40 times. I passed with flying colors. And you can do it too. I also make my own questions, it is 129 pages in a word document. Self- Made test by me. Preparation is KEY!!!

Hello, I am interested in your self made test. Can you send me a sample page? melessa.czk@gmail.com.

Reply - Report abuse

tammys in Madison Heights, Michigan

36 months ago

Please dont take this the wrong way but when people say this test is easy ITS NOT!!!!! It may be for some people but dont go telling people it is. Yes you have to study but when some people have a hard time comprehending or just dont understand something it is HARD!!!!! I am so sick of people saying how easy this test is. So good for you, you passed it, dont go around bragging to others about how easy it was for you!!!

Reply - Report abuse

ESP Ultrasound in Spring, Texas

36 months ago

We can probably help you. ESP Ultrasound has posted our 2014 seminar schedule. www.esp-inc.com

We will offer 10 seminars for the RVT or RVS credentials. Also, we have a new class this year ... Musculoskeletal Sonography!

Reply - Report abuse

Nina in Rancho Cucamonga, California

36 months ago

Hi everyone! Is anyone has Davis Vascular test review book or the CD mock exam and want to sell? If so please contact me at nazanin1969@yahoo.com Thanks

Reply - Report abuse

Vips in Edison, New Jersey

35 months ago

Hi,

I have Edleman seminar RVT book - 2013.
I am selling it for $200.
Please contact me at vadhiya@yahoo.com if interested.

Thanks.

Vips

Reply - Report abuse

Zayna Maaz in Glendale, California

35 months ago

If you need the Vascular DAVIES MOCK EXAM CD.. email me zoonzoon@Live.com

A must when studying.. all you need to PASS!

Reply - Report abuse

elyas in Modesto, California

34 months ago

Zayna Maaz in Glendale, California said: If you need the Vascular DAVIES MOCK EXAM CD.. email me zoonzoon@Live.com

A must when studying.. all you need to PASS!

hi is that all you used?

Reply - Report abuse

Zayna Maaz in Glendale, California

34 months ago

elyas in Modesto, California said: hi is that all you used?

Yes that and the vascular ESP book

Reply - Report abuse

anderfan in Pensacola, Florida

34 months ago

I plan on taking the RVT vascular exam in a few months and would like to know if anyone would like to participate in an online study group. We could Skype and divide the material and quiz each other etc. Good luck to everyone about to take the vascular exam!

Reply - Report abuse

amylv13 in Las Vegas, Nevada

34 months ago

I am signed up to take first week in March, would be interested in a study group. My email is cmstudio03@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

Amanda in Liberty, Texas

34 months ago

Anyone have a Davies vascular cd-rom for sale? If so please email me @ amanda.d.denny@gmail.com Thanks!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dfr110 in Lawton, Oklahoma

34 months ago

I concur with your comments although I have not taken the test yet. Appreciate the suggestion concerning the AIUM guidelines. This was helpful to me when I took the OB registry. Did you also look at ACR guidelines as to what they require for accreditation and others. I am thinking that may be also. Thanks again!

Reply - Report abuse

Beth in San Luis Obispo, California

34 months ago

I have the Davies 'Vascular Technology' (Rumwell, McPharlin) book for sale. It's in perfect condition...no rips/tears or writing/highlighting.

Email me if interested: bethmrichie@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

rosesgaby in New York, New York

33 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: The items are from Davies Publishing. First is a 322 pg review text, then is a mock exam CD with 650 questions, and third is a bound set of 412 flashcards. You can also apply for CME from the review book (12 hrs), and the flashcards (7.5 hrs). I paid $60 for the review text, $49 for the cards, and $78 for the mock CD. I will sell all 3 to you for $150, which will include media mail shipping and paypal fees, plus I will also email you the 47 page Word .doc outline of the review text that I wrote as I studied. No highlighting, no marks or anything in the book or on the flashcards.

I will send out in the mail tomorrow. Just paypal my email address lynettelk at hotmail dot com. Change the 'at' and 'dot' to the symbols. I wrote my email like that to avoid spammers.

Can you please, please,please email me your 47 pages outline. please.thank you so much.my email is rosesgaby atyahoodotcom.

Reply - Report abuse

flo in Las Vegas, Nevada

33 months ago

if anyone has rat review books, cd rom, flash cards for sale please email me flonjkb@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

RVT Guy in Nottingham, Maryland

32 months ago

Noooooooooo my friend.
You seem to be very smart!!!
Better have to study all your materials..

Reply - Report abuse

NotSmart in New York, New York

32 months ago

John Grandchester in New York said: Hi everybody, I took the RVT 2 months ago, and I was so desperate looking for help. I couldn't buy any books or CDs to study (no money college student here). I just study from questions online and some medical magazines that I got in my training site. For all of you guys that are studying for your RVT here you go!! (go to forum and write ARDMS RVT). If you got your RVT, and you remember at least 2 or 3 questions. I think other college students will really appreciate that!! We can't be paying 250$ again!! I am able to remember more than 30 questions so far.. I will remember more for sure...

Thank you!!

You do realize this is a form a "cheating"? No pun intended, but 'Not Smart', dude.

Reply - Report abuse

NotSmart in New York, New York

32 months ago

John Grandchester in New York said: Cheating? nobody is having the same exam. You really know what is cheating! Taking unauthorized material INTO an exam. This is like having a regular study guide. They aren't taking these questions INTO the EXAM!!! period!!

John:

Yes, this IS cheating. I am more than happy too spell it out for you:

YOU are facilitating a forum and providing actual exam information AND exam questions.

Are you familiar with testing regulations? 'You are prohibited from communicating, publishing, reproducing, or transmitting any part of your test, in any form or by any means, verbal or written, for any purpose'.

Furthermore, according to ARDMS, 'Candidates are prohibited from sharing or reporting examination content'. Don't believe me? Take a look at the website...

It would probably be in your best interest to spend less time on the forums looking for an easy "pass" and more time studying.

Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   12  13  14  15  16  17  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.