What to study for RVT RDMS exam? Vascular Technology registry exam.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 796)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

mikey in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

48 months ago

monika in Cambridge, Massachusetts said: Unless you will be employed by a company where you could get one year of clinical training, you will need a cerfificate of vascular technologist. ARDMS will not allow you to take tests without a proof of Bachelor's degree in any subject, one year clinical and ultrasound physics class or seminar.[/QUO

As long as your school was accredited, you do not need these things to take the rvt exam. You would just need a clinical verification form signed by a registed vascular tech. My program included vascular which most programs do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mili Mehta in Irvine, California

47 months ago

My email is milimehta60@yahoo.com

Jessica in Nashville, Tennessee

47 months ago

I am interested in buying a Davies Mock Exam CD and score cards for the vascular technology exam. If you have one, please email me at: jessica_plunkett@yahoo.com--THANKS SO MUCH!!!

emb in Coventry, Connecticut

46 months ago

I have found a number of discrepancies in the various review books out on the market. It is frustrating to study one thing in one book, then the next totally contradicts what I previously read! I am taking the exam tomorrow.....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Leslie in Sterling Heights, Michigan

46 months ago

I am studying for the RVT exam also and I couldn't agree with you more. The books I have are even by the same authors and they contradict one another!!

emb in Coventry, Connecticut

46 months ago

If it is any consolation, I passed the exam. The discrepancies did not really come in to play. Good Luck!

sonographer in Dallas, Pennsylvania

46 months ago

The Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) has a series of national certification examination review books, one for each specialty examination that are written for preparation of the exams. There are questions at the end of each module.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

James in Sacramento, California

46 months ago

Jermaine in Newark, Delaware said: No, but I might have the download file...I have to search for it (give me a few days)

If you still have the file downloaded would you be willing to send it to me? I would really appreciate it. :D
brennanjames@hotmail.com

Zohra Airington in Conroe, Texas

46 months ago

Is anyone selling the Davies vascular book and cards etc... I am taking my exam next month..pls email me if anyone can help.. thank you much! My email is kashish0316@yahoo.com.

rachael in New Orleans, Louisiana

45 months ago

is there anything that is not on the vascular registry? i plan on taking it in march.

45 months ago

Steph in Taylorsville, North Carolina said: if you could email me that as well. I just started a new job and they are pressuring me to pass my vasc boards in 1 month. SCARY!

stephaniesap@hotmail.com

if you could email the outline as well, i would greatly appreciate it. my email is elvisscott@bellsouth.net. thank you

Shami in Etobicoke, Ontario

45 months ago

Hi
Hope you PASSED you Exam, Now I am going for it next month and I just wondering if you could help me.....
Your support will be very much appropriated.

I plan on taking the RVT (Registry for Vascular Technologist) ARDMS exam next month and was wondering if anyone can offer some insight about the exam. What is covered, exact questions or topics?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Trisha Sturrup in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

45 months ago

Does anyone have the davies vascular registry cd with 600 questions for sale.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jorcheer98 in Buffalo, New York

45 months ago

Hi..i am scheduled to take my breast exam next week. Does anybody have any insight on what else i need to cover or does anybody remember anything that was asked? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!! :) Thanks!

Mechelle in Newark, New Jersey

44 months ago

lauren in Irving, Texas said: Has anyone taken the new CCI Vasc test (part 1 and 2 combined)? I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to study. The breakdown on their website isn't really helping. I'm going through the cd of 665 questions from Davies Publishing. I'm curious to know if I'm wasting my time. If anyone can please email me with suggestions, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
Lauren
lauren.payne76@gmail.com

Hi Lauren,
My job is forcing me to get registered in vascular. Im already registered in echo from cci. Did you get any replies to your post?
Thanks
Michelle

Mechelle in Newark, New Jersey

44 months ago

Sherry in Etters, Pennsylvania said: I just passed this test today. All I stidied was one book calledVascular Technology 4th edition by Rumwell & McPharlin. This is truly all the info that you will need to pass. Good luck!

Sherry, congrats! Did you take the cci or ardms vascular??

44 months ago

Congratulations Sherry!!! could you give any insights on what to focus on more than others and were there formulas? thank you

lecia in Boynton Beach, Florida

44 months ago

jmunoz14 in Northridge, California said: jmunoz14@yahoo.com......interested in your 47 pages.. Thanks

do u still have the 47 pages

Steph in Concord, North Carolina

44 months ago

not sure what 47 pages you are asking for, but if they are for RVT can I please have them as well...if you find them. Thanks! : )stephaniesap@hotmail.com

lauren in Carrollton, Texas

44 months ago

Mechelle in Newark, New Jersey said: Hi Lauren,
My job is forcing me to get registered in vascular. Im already registered in echo from cci. Did you get any replies to your post?
Thanks
Michelle

Also, you can email me at lauren.payne76@Gmail.com and can fill you in on the CCI one part exam

lecia in Boynton Beach, Florida

44 months ago

hey,sherry congrats i took the test and fail it by three points. taking it again in march. please email me at olecia.williams@yahoo.com to get some insight on what was on your exam to see which version u got i also only use the vasclar 4th edition. thanks

Dbaryosef in Las Vegas, Nevada

44 months ago

Hi all, has anyone just studied the Davies CD for the RVT exam and passed? I'm debating whether to get a 5 day xzone as well.. everything is just costing so much money :/.. I've been using the CD for a few weeks now and have been passing with 75-79. How similar is the info on the CD with the actual ARDMS exam. I passed my OB last year doing mock exams but I can honestly say that the ARDMS exam was soo much harder. Any feedback would help :). Thanks

Maine in Newark, Delaware

44 months ago

Dbaryosef in Las Vegas, Nevada said: Hi all, has anyone just studied the Davies CD for the RVT exam and passed? I'm debating whether to get a 5 day xzone as well.. everything is just costing so much money :/.. I've been using the CD for a few weeks now and have been passing with 75-79. How similar is the info on the CD with the actual ARDMS exam. I passed my OB last year doing mock exams but I can honestly say that the ARDMS exam was soo much harder. Any feedback would help :). Thanks

Definately take the X-Zone. I passed using Davies, X-Zone and this other book I had. I used the 15 day X-Zone, better buy...and repetition is the key..I recommend doing the practice exams on ARDMS website. Those questions are on the test...Good Luck.

Dbaryosef in Las Vegas, Nevada

44 months ago

Maine in Newark, Delaware said: Definately take the X-Zone. I passed using Davies, X-Zone and this other book I had. I used the 15 day X-Zone, better buy...and repetition is the key..I recommend doing the practice exams on ARDMS website. Those questions are on the test...Good Luck.

Hi, Did you do the practice questions from ARDMS? If you did you did you actually see the same questions on the exam? would you happen to have examples? Thanks for the info!!

Julie in Elizabethtown, New York

44 months ago

Any suggestions on what books to study for the ARDMS Breast boards??

ytorres0 in New Port Richey, Florida

43 months ago

Trisha Sturrup in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Does anyone have the davies vascular registry cd with 600 questions for sale.

I do email me @ ytorres0@yahoo.com for more info

ULTRASOUNDTECH in Palm Harbor, Florida

43 months ago

ytorres0 in New Port Richey, Florida said: I do email me @ ytorres0@yahoo.com for more info

how much?

shina in Santa Monica, California

43 months ago

What material do i need to pass the RVT exam ?please help me ?

sasi in Santa Monica, California

43 months ago

how can i pass RVT exam ? is there anyone can help me ?

songwriter in Huntington, New York

43 months ago

Any one Have the newest Edleman exam book for the Vascular exam and also the DaviesBook with Cd.Does any one have suggestions on which book mimics the registry.i had to use three different boodks for the Abdomen. I am looking to buy the edleman review Vascular and Davies.

ytorres0 in New Port Richey, Florida

43 months ago

ULTRASOUNDTECH in Palm Harbor, Florida said: how much?

$40

Jess in Oneida, New York

43 months ago

I am studying to take the ARDMS Breast exam. Im looking for the ESP Breast book, and/or davies note cards. Anyone looking to sell/share?

43 months ago

cajunsonographer in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: passed the rvt 11-17. very technical exam. scored 620. let me know how u do jp birmingham

which materials did you study ? please write for me ?

43 months ago

can u please tell me what did you study ? vascular tech exam ?
thanks.

43 months ago

I forgot to mention I have a amc computer so the cd has to be compatable but I willstill be interested in the edelemens vascular review book and davies for vascular Bouch@optonline.net

dbaryosef in Las Vegas, Nevada

43 months ago

Has anybody used the ESP x-zone for studying for the vascular technology exam? If yes did you find it helpful? I'm using it now and I find it extremely confusing and hoping that the ARDMS exam does not compare to it... Did you find the Ardms EXAM TO BE EASIER? (oops caps lock). I'm also using the Davies CD and find it a lot more helpful and more descriptive...

43 months ago

I really streese out about RVT exam , is there anyone passed the exam ? which material do i need to study, please write for me ?!!

sasiana9@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

43 months ago

sonographer in Dallas, Pennsylvania said: The Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (SDMS) has a series of national certification examination review books, one for each specialty examination that are written for preparation of the exams. There are questions at the end of each module.

Did you pass the RVT exam ? which book exactly you mean at that site ? which materials did you study to pass ?
sasiana9@gmail.com

43 months ago

J P in Birmingham, Alabama said: Cajun- I passed the vascular exam on 11-17 as well. Was a good day
:) Congrats!

Can you please the material that you studied ?
sasiana9@gmail.com
Thanks.

43 months ago

Zohra Airington in Conroe, Texas said: Hey suparna, do you still have all the material for vascular registry?? I am interested in buying all from you...

if you still have the vascular materials if you didn't sell them I would be interested bouche@optonline.net

Helpneeded

43 months ago

Someone please help me out. I am already a RDMS(abd/ob/gyn), I have to take my SPI exam again because they changed the damn rules! I am so freaked out right now. I have to take the test in the shortest period of time cause of work. I have only two weeks, not to mention that I will be working regular 8 hour shift and being on all around the clock, including weekends! With no signs of knowing when it will end! (I know!! :*( ) I am totally stressed, I have been scanning vascular for over a year and half now, but now I have to get certified. If anyone of you can just maybe send me questions or anything you can remember from the test will be helpful. I am studying from Davies and Rumwell, everything else I have doesn't make sense or is way too detailed. PLEASE HELP!!! EMail me taral83@gmail.com

Helpneeded

43 months ago

Sorry I didn't mention..........I am sitting for the RVT and SPI exams...........help needed.......I will be thankful for any information possible...........

Sonogirl in Pinellas Park, Florida

43 months ago

does anyone have the davies vascular mock exam cd for sale?

please email me at ultrasoundtech0803@yahoo.com

Gorp in Madison Heights, Michigan

43 months ago

User User in Somewhere, Alabama said: Hello,

I plan on taking the RVT (Registry for Vascular Technologist) ARDMS exam next month and was wondering if anyone can offer some insight about the exam. What is covered, exact questions or topics?

I am willing to trade notes about other registries.

Great going. You can make people happy, provide guidance, support and help the economy. Would you do it in the arctic?

43 months ago

J P in Birmingham, Alabama said: Hi, I'm taking the Vascular test in a few days. I've been studying mostly Edelmam's seminar book, as well as the x-zone from his website. Majority of sonographers that I know have said that's all you'll need. I'll let you know how it goes.

Good Luck

You are to be commended for your hard work, intelligence, insight and outstanding effort. Have you considered doing this outside? Great market for operations done in open range.

43 months ago

J P in Birmingham, Alabama said: Hi, I'm taking the Vascular test in a few days. I've been studying mostly Edelmam's seminar book, as well as the x-zone from his website. Majority of sonographers that I know have said that's all you'll need. I'll let you know how it goes.

Good Luck

You are to be commended for your hard work, intelligence, insight and outstanding effort. Have you considered doing this outside? Great market for operations done in open range.

43 months ago

ghazala in Richmond, Virginia said: hi everybody.
plz.plz. guide me what to study for vascular RVT exam.I am ARDMS registerd but still jobless and i have shortage of money too.

am RDMS in abdomen and passed the SPIand jobless seems like they want experience how can you get that if no one will hire you.aI am studying for the Vacular I f anyone has the Edlemen's review book that they would like to sell or somehow copy it and sell it let me know and email me at bouche@optonline.net

43 months ago

Gorp in Madison Heights, Michigan said: Great going. You can make people happy, provide guidance, support and help the economy. Would you do it in the arctic?

If you want to sell your study materials after you passed the exam let me know.Bouche@optonline.net

ANN in Wallkill, New York

43 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: The items are from Davies Publishing. First is a 322 pg review text, then is a mock exam CD with 650 questions, and third is a bound set of 412 flashcards. You can also apply for CME from the review book (12 hrs), and the flashcards (7.5 hrs). I paid $60 for the review text, $49 for the cards, and $78 for the mock CD. I will sell all 3 to you for $150, which will include media mail shipping and paypal fees, plus I will also email you the 47 page Word .doc outline of the review text that I wrote as I studied. No highlighting, no marks or anything in the book or on the flashcards.

I will send out in the mail tomorrow. Just paypal my email address lynettelk at hotmail dot com. Change the 'at' and 'dot' to the symbols. I wrote my email like that to avoid spammers.

HI IS THERE A POSSIBILITY OF YOU SENDING ME YOUR NOTES THAT YOU TYPED UP FOR THE EXAM? MY EMAIL IS ANTONINA.TERRANOVA@HOTMAIL.COM THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

43 months ago

Lynette in Spokane, Washington said: Hi Katie,
I took and passed the ARDMS RVT exam this past Sat. I used the 3 part set from Davies publishing (review book, CD mock exam and bound note cards). I studied for 1 month and outlined the entire review book (47 typed pages!). I also took the practice exam on the ARDMS website for $25 (30 questions in 30 minutes).

Good luck!

Hi I just saw that you were selling all three for 150.00 was that to Antonio or whatever the email or were you just giving her your notes I am interested except I have a mac computer.Please let me know I would be interested I bought the Davies4th addtion book is that what you have either way I still would need the flash cards mock exam and notes .Let me know I woild buy them now. my email bouche@optonline.net. Thank you

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.