ultrasound refresher courses

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

kaycee in Pensacola, Florida

72 months ago

My daughter had gotten her AS/Diagnostic Ultrasound degree 5yrs ago from a non-accredited school. She did not achieve the extra clinical hours needed to sit for the registry, got discouraged & has not been in the ultrasound field since.
Now she would like to get back into the field. Does anyone have any suggestions on where she should start or if they have "refresher" courses?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (122) / No (31) Reply - Report abuse

Arlicia Jackson in Georgia

31 months ago

I am in the same situation the lady wrote a paragraph similar or exactly to my situation. I am a graduate of an ultrasound program 5 years ago from an nont credit school. Now I am looking to go back to refresher course to gain some knowledge so that I can work in my field.. It is very depressing to know that I have this degree paid so much money and not able to work as a tech. Does anyone have any suggestions or any ideas or any information are where I can go to take a refresher course,so that I can work in my field please do not hesitate. Email me at arliciajackson@gmail.com. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Anna in Los Angeles, California

31 months ago

kaycee in Pensacola, Florida said: My daughter had gotten her AS/Diagnostic Ultrasound degree 5yrs ago from a non-accredited school. She did not achieve the extra clinical hours needed to sit for the registry, got discouraged & has not been in the ultrasound field since.
Now she would like to get back into the field. Does anyone have any suggestions on where she should start or if they have "refresher" courses?

Hi,

I was wondering if you ever found any refresher courses? I am in the same boat as your daughter. I loved ultrasound but 3 years of no success with finding a job I have lost confidence on my skills.

Thanks,
Anna

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.