unigraphics designer self employment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

l smith in Cincinnati, Ohio

78 months ago

I am a senior UG designer desiring to start a home based business. I am seeking any information that will assist my in my plite (i.e. how to get started, start up costs, ect).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

chemicalsid in Lakewood, New York

76 months ago

John Pearon in Dayton, Ohio said: Give me a call. I will be glad to answer your questions. 937-469-4269

Hi John

I read your reply regarding starting a home based business. I am a UG designer too and would like to start a home based business myself. Could you help me out?

Thanks
Sid

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John Pearon in Middletown, Ohio

76 months ago

Hi Lincoln,

I just got an email Wednesday from forums@indeed.com. I had forgotten that I had replied to your inquiry. When we talked last weekend I was only thinking of the many job resumes that I had sent out recently. Now your call makes more sense to me.

I would be glad to meet with you any time or just talk over the phone. There were a lot of people that did the same for me numerous times thru the 12 years that I have been in business. I think that's called "Pay It Forward".

Good Luck,
John

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Linc in Cincinnati, Ohio

62 months ago

I am in the middle of doing the same thing. I just got started on my plan. The only advice that I can am sure of right now is that it is very hard to secure the first customer. I am having a very hard time with it.
Stay in contact with me and perhaps we can help0 each other.
Do you know others that are trying to get started? I am in Ohio, United States.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

attilab in Toronto, Ontario

62 months ago

new to this forum, do we have pm?
I am hunting for customers for a while, both side ofg the border, lets share stories.
w/UG since ver14, CAD/CAM in the beginning, CAD recent 4-5 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Linc in Cincinnati, Ohio

61 months ago

John Pearon in Middletown, Ohio said: Hi Lincoln,

I just got an email Wednesday from forums@indeed.com. I had forgotten that I had replied to your inquiry. When we talked last weekend I was only thinking of the many job resumes that I had sent out recently. Now your call makes more sense to me.

I would be glad to meet with you any time or just talk over the phone. There were a lot of people that did the same for me numerous times thru the 12 years that I have been in business. I think that's called "Pay It Forward".

Good Luck,
John

John, What I would like to talk to you about is rather private. Can you email me direct at 2003c5vette@fuse.net?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.