Unit Secretary interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

mireya25 in Albuquerque, New Mexico

64 months ago

what was asked in interview? what questions? what happens during interview? what should i prepare for to land the job? i have a interview next week and i do have a certification in health unit coordinator. but i am bad at interviews. can anyone help me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ladyvols1967 in Crossville, Tennessee

63 months ago

mireya25 in Albuquerque, New Mexico said: what was asked in interview? what questions? what happens during interview? what should i prepare for to land the job? i have a interview next week and i do have a certification in health unit coordinator. but i am bad at interviews. can anyone help me!

Interview questions:1. Tell me about yourself. Why did you leave your last job? What experience do you have in this field? What will past supervisors/co-workers say about you? What do you know about this organization? (Don't give them room to ask this question, tell them first what you know about this organization) What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year? Describe your weakness/strengths. (Something that made me stand out from the rest..."I asked for a tour of the hospital.") Hope this helps and Good Luck! Be confident, look your interviewer in the eyes, and give them a firm handshake. Carry enough resumes for a group...some interviews are group...it was for me...I was interviewed by a director, CFO, and RN CoOrdinator. Also, come prepared with your own questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.