Starting a Utilization Review Company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

DBennett in Fresno, California

25 months ago

I was a former UR Clerk for years I have an opportunity to start my own business and I can not find research for starting my business. I have access to location, I have and Rn and A doctor. Applied for business license and IRN number. I know I need a medical coding company to work with for medical codes. Unable to find info on the net. What is my next and best step to move forward. Deidra

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Debbie in Ontario, California

24 months ago

DBennett in Fresno, California said: I was a former UR Clerk for years I have an opportunity to start my own business and I can not find research for starting my business. I have access to location, I have and Rn and A doctor. Applied for business license and IRN number. I know I need a medical coding company to work with for medical codes. Unable to find info on the net. What is my next and best step to move forward. Deidra

I have my own UR and Billing company and started it 2 years ago. I live in Mariposa CA and would be happy to help you. You can email me at cdoutreach@gmail.com.
I'm traveling in So. Cal. but will be back in our area tomorrow evening. I am also looking to hire new UR people. Maybe you would be a fit to work with us. You can work from home. Hope we can help each other out.
Debbie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mrsjorn in Loganville, Georgia

8 months ago

Hi,
I am an experienced UR nurse both hospital based and insurance based and am looking for a new position that can be worked from home. my email address is mrsjorn25@gmail.com.

rmil in Ventura, California

5 months ago

DBennett in Fresno, California said: I was a former UR Clerk for years I have an opportunity to start my own business and I can not find research for starting my business. I have access to location, I have and Rn and A doctor. Applied for business license and IRN number. I know I need a medical coding company to work with for medical codes. Unable to find info on the net. What is my next and best step to move forward. Deidra

Hi! I am an LVN with 3 1/2 yrs experience in UR. I am looking for an opportunity to grow with a company. I reside in southern California and have done telecommute work for a major insurance company. Please feel free to contact me if you would lie to discuss further.

rmil in Ventura, California

5 months ago

Debbie in Ontario, California said: I have my own UR and Billing company and started it 2 years ago. I live in Mariposa CA and would be happy to help you. You can email me at cdoutreach@gmail.com.
I'm traveling in So. Cal. but will be back in our area tomorrow evening . I am also looking to hire new UR people. Maybe you would be a fit to work with us. You can work from home. Hope we can help each other out.
Debbie

HI Debbie,
I have 3 1/2 years of UR experience as an LVN. I have Ten years in patient setting and have worked with a major insurance company as well as a local health plan. I am now looking for work and live in southern California. If you are in the process of looking for nurses to work UR, please feel free to contact me, I would love to chat!
Rosanna

twinmama1020 in Simpsonville, South Carolina

4 months ago

I am a registered nurse of 8 yrs while my experience isn't in utilization review and I want to start my own business doing. I am trying to do some research on how to get started and am no having much luck. Can anyone help me as far as how to get started?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.