Failed my Vascular Technology (RVT) ARDMS exam. I need help! Anyone is offering tutoring in NYC area?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Russell M in New York, New York

34 months ago

Hello fellow sonographers. I am looking for a tutor who can help me to pass my vascular exam. I just can't do it on my own. Or, if you are in NYC area and want to study together, please contact me. If you know a tutor in NYC area, let me know. Thank you all in advance! russmush26@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jess in Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania

24 months ago

Russell M in New York, New York said: Hello fellow sonographers. I am looking for a tutor who can help me to pass my vascular exam. I just can't do it on my own. Or, if you are in NYC area and want to study together, please contact me. If you know a tutor in NYC area, let me know. Thank you all in advance! russmush26@yahoo.com[/QUO

hi, I am not in ny however I would be willing to help. Did you go to school? How long ago did you take the RVT and what is the area do you need the most help in? I just passed it on 7/31/2012. yes that was two days ago. I actively looking for a job so i am would love to keep up my skills by helping.

Russell in New York, New York

21 months ago

Hi Jess, I'm sorry, I missed your reply, it did not hit my inbox(email). Are you still willing to help? Please, email me russmush26@yahoo.com thanks

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.