Vet tech or Project Manager?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Taygo in Salt Lake City, Utah

50 months ago

I live in Utah. I was going to ITT for the last two years doing visual communications. Itt don't have a graphic design or game design because there is no jobs out there right now. I am not sure if it is all over or just my state.
ANYWAYS
I am really torn on what I can do next. I have a few paths I can do. I can do Project Management*a bachelors* or I might try and get a associates as Vet tech.
It is hard to ask family since they say they don't know it is up to me.
I am not 100% I can do the project management or the vet since I never did them ever.
The only place for the Vet is the Utah Career College. I keep hearing iffy stuff.
What are your guy's idea? I got a small son so I have to pick whats best for both. I am also wondering if I should just get a job and not worry about schooling....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

CindyRVT in Henderson, Texas

49 months ago

I always recommend that anyone who is possibly interested in getting a degree in veterinary technology get a job working as a veterinary assistant first and see if the work suits them. This way you don't waste time and money on college courses or a degree that doesn't suit you.

Missionvet in Northridge, California

43 months ago

I agree with Cindy. The only way you know that being is a vet tech is right for you is to work in a hospital. I would try and get a job as kennel help, reception or vet assistant and see what you think of it.

www.missionvet.com/vaccination.htm

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.