Objective Statement for a Veterinary Receptionist Resume

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Deena1 in San Diego, California

86 months ago

Help! I need to write a resume and need to come up with an objective. I'm sure many of you are better writers than myself, so does anyone have an idea of what to write?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Della in Whittier, California

86 months ago

If you have veterinary experience, you won't need an objective statement. - Veterinarians are looking for receptionists with previous vet experience!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Dana in Nutley, New Jersey

78 months ago

My objective on my resume is always pretty much the same except for maybe substituting the job title...

"Obtain a rewarding position as a veterinary receptionist at a growing animal hospital which will allow me to utilize and further build upon the skills I currently possess."

Also, it's VERY important to add a cover letter. I hated the thought of doing one and was able to get a couple of jobs without one but it looks REALLY good to employers. They read resume after resume blah blah blah. They all look the same and they do nothing to convey who you are and what you're all about. Employers LOVE passion and enthusiasm so make sure you portray those qualities. The job experience is secondary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tiana in Brooklyn, New York

69 months ago

this is just great

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

===or poo in Gretna, Virginia

66 months ago

Dana in Nutley, New Jersey said: My objective on my resume is always pretty much the same except for maybe substituting the job title...

"Obtain a rewarding position as a veterinary receptionist at a growing animal hospital which will allow me to utilize and further build upon the skills I currently possess."

Also, it's VERY important to add a cover letter. I hated the thought of doing one and was able to get a couple of jobs without one but it looks REALLY good to employers. They read resume after resume blah blah blah. They all look the same and they do nothing to convey who you are and what you're all about. Employers LOVE passion and enthusiasm so make sure you portray those qualities. The job experience is secondary.

how do i be come avet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kierra in Memphis, Tennessee

63 months ago

Deena1 in San Diego, California said: Help! I need to write a resume and need to come up with an objective. I'm sure many of you are better writers than myself, so does anyone have an idea of what to write?

The best thing to do is ask someone who is skilled with does kind od things

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

KJ in Reno, Nevada

46 months ago

Deena1 in San Diego, California said: Help! I need to write a resume and need to come up with an objective. I'm sure many of you are better writers than myself, so does anyone have an idea of what to write?

What career are you doing
-KJ in Gardnerville,Nevada

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

KJ in Reno, Nevada

46 months ago

I need help to have a awsome Objective for my resume in speech and debate class from Mrs.cambell parr in pa-wau -lu i have no clue how to write one to become a veternarian

ANY ONE HAVE AN ADVICE.....

tHANKS KJ IN GARDNERVILLE NEVADA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.