Comedy Editor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Oh The Humanity Productions in Seattle, Washington

77 months ago

Oh The Humanity Productions is seeking an editor to cut a tv parody in a reality-tv style for a piece called Safari So Good! The footage is shot and ready to work with, but we don't have experience in editing this style of footage. If you have experience editing comedy, or more importantly- farci-docu-parado-comedy (yeah, that's it), please contact us.
We're located in the Seattle area, so it'd be great to meet with you here, but we can learn to work over distances. It would be easiest if you cut in Final Cut Pro, but we can work with you on other programs. the 30 second title intro is complete and will be provided.

We'd like to show this in the "What the Hell Did I Just Watch?" Comedy Video Festival on Feb. 8th, so we'd like it done by the end of January.

Distribution
To be shown in a real theater, across major websites, as well as distributed on cable television through our partners.

Pay
Of course we'll give you credit and copy as payment, but we will also try to compensate your efforts with free tickets to our festival, possible inclusion in festival program for your other work, and our industry contacts. This project will lead to additional work for the right candidate, and a percentage of revenue deal. If we get paid, you'll get paid.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Will Kibler in Reynoldsburg, Ohio

76 months ago

Oh The Humanity Productions in Seattle, Washington said: Oh The Humanity Productions is seeking an editor to cut a tv parody in a reality-tv style for a piece called Safari So Good! The footage is shot and ready to work with, but we don't have experience in editing this style of footage. If you have experience editing comedy, or more importantly- farci-docu-parado-comedy (yeah, that's it), please contact us.
We're located in the Seattle area, so it'd be great to meet with you here, but we can learn to work over distances. It would be easiest if you cut in Final Cut Pro, but we can work with you on other programs. the 30 second title intro is complete and will be provided.

We'd like to show this in the "What the Hell Did I Just Watch?" Comedy Video Festival on Feb. 8th, so we'd like it done by the end of January.

Distribution
To be shown in a real theater, across major websites, as well as distributed on cable television through our partners.

Pay
Of course we'll give you credit and copy as payment, but we will also try to compensate your efforts with free tickets to our festival, possible inclusion in festival program for your other work, and our industry contacts. This project will lead to additional work for the right candidate, and a percentage of revenue deal. If we get paid, you'll get paid.

I am a freelance FCP editor in Chicago with experience editing short comedy pieces and shows with a great sense of joke timing. I mainly work in DV or HDV. But can produce an Edit Decision List to be used with most any format.

You can contact me at skinwill at gmail.com I have a demo reel I can send along as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.