Is anybody familiar with the Film Connection?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Terry in Hillsborough, New Jersey

36 months ago

I'm looking for a way to break into the biz and have been in contact an adviser from the Film Connection. They offer a Mentor/Apprentice type education with and experienced editor (>10 yrs) that would allow me to learn evenings and weekends so that I could keep my day job. While 'class' is held at the mentors place of work, they teach within a structured curriculum that the Film Connection recommends. It costs 7k to complete the program within six months. I'm seriously considering doing this but I would first like to know what others may know firsthand about the program. Do you know of anyone who has done this program?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Terry in Hillsborough, New Jersey

36 months ago

Here is their web site: www.filmconnection.com/courses/editing . I'm not pushing the program but rather looking for some serious advice. Thanks.

Teelions in Somerset, New Jersey

26 months ago

Terry in Hillsborough, New Jersey said: Here is their web site: www.filmconnection.com/courses/editing . I'm not pushing the program but rather looking for some serious advice. Thanks.

It's been a year. Bump.

SaltyDog in Denver, North Carolina

22 months ago

It's pretty much of a Scam. They will place you with an employer, but after that there is very little follow up or help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Laurie Lawrence in Florida, Florida

3 months ago

NO I am not familiar with Film Editing , but yes I have some sort of video editing knowledge. Have a look to this article friendfeed.com/helenclark1/836426fb/videocaddy-brochure-video-caddy-is-pioneer-in, I have visited here recently and have found some sort of good information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.