digital video editing jobs nationwide

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 74)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Chris Jacek in Irving, Texas

88 months ago

I currently live in Dallas, and the cost of living is extremely low for such a large market. Housing is especially low. You can get a newer 4 bd, 1800 sf house in a nice suburban neighborhood for $125-150K.

Of course, the pay is probably also quite a bit lower.

If you don't mind me asking, what should an editor in LA expect to make?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Paul Markey in Cabin John, Maryland

87 months ago

Discovery Communications in Silver Spring, MD (www.discovery.com) is always looking for good editing talent. We're in the Washington DC metro area, so the cost of living is higher than average. However, it's still a lot cheaper than L.A.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pauline in Valencia, California

83 months ago

My question is similar to the original poster. Deidre, did you guys come to any conclusions about finding work in other places?
Paul, we like the DC area but I can never find editor postings on discovery.com. Are they listed some other way, or is it best to combine other skills with editing to look for jobs there?
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Neil samuels in Jacksonville Beach, Florida

79 months ago

I've been editing Video for over ten years on all the major systems and audio for over thirty years both analogur and digital. Protools is my main audio axe and I use the adobe suite for the ability to use PS and AE files directly. But I used Final cut for four or five years and I cut my teeth in the digital world begining with an Avid media Composer in 1993. I am at a very high level with After Effects but I still find it tough to get a job. It's seems to be a matter of knowing folks in a particular area so that when things happen someone lets you know. I finnaly started my own business about two years ago in Jacksonville FL. Not a real good place aparently because almost all my business comes from NYC and DC. When you tell these folks it's going to cost a couple of thousand dollars for a commercial, they act as if you just killed thier dog. I've got about 250,000.00 invested and many years of doing this. When I talk with folks here they're thinking it's going to cost 100 to 150 dollars. I wonder what they pay for a car here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Armando in Bountiful, Utah

78 months ago

Neil samuels in Jacksonville Beach, Florida said: I've been editing Video for over ten years on all the major systems and audio for over thirty years both analogur and digital. Protools is my main audio axe and I use the adobe suite for the ability to use PS and AE files directly. But I used Final cut for four or five years and I cut my teeth in the digital world begining with an Avid media Composer in 1993. I am at a very high level with After Effects but I still find it tough to get a job. It's seems to be a matter of knowing folks in a particular area so that when things happen someone lets you know. I finnaly started my own business about two years ago in Jacksonville FL. Not a real good place aparently because almost all my business comes from NYC and DC. When you tell these folks it's going to cost a couple of thousand dollars for a commercial, they act as if you just killed thier dog. I've got about 250,000.00 invested and many years of doing this. When I talk with folks here they're thinking it's going to cost 100 to 150 dollars. I wonder what they pay for a car here.

I'm moving to Florida and I'm looking for a job there. Any opening in your company? Thanks Armando Altheman
I speak Portuguese and Spaninsh too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul Markey in Silver Spring, Maryland

78 months ago

Hi Armando,

While Discovery's corporate world headquarters and the majority of the network post production is done in Silver Spring, MD we do have a smaller facility in Miami that services our international networks - especially those in Latin America and the Iberian Penninsula in Europe. They have a few non-linear suites (Avid), and they are usually interested in editors that can speak English, Spanish and Portuguese. Robert Armstrong is the Director of Post Production Operations there. You can reach Robert at <Edited by Host: Contact info removed>

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rich Anderson in Clarkston, Michigan

78 months ago

WOW I just stummbled onto this website. My wife and I are also looking to relocate. From Michigan to either Virginia or Texas. We family in both states. Does anyone have any contacts for an editor/producer with 20 years of experience?

78 months ago

Pauline in Valencia, California said: My question is similar to the original poster. Deidre, did you guys come to any conclusions about finding work in other places?
Paul, we like the DC area but I can never find editor postings on discovery.com. Are they listed some other way, or is it best to combine other skills with editing to look for jobs there?
Thanks.

Sorry, Pauline - I never saw your reply until just now. There are over 100 editor jobs posted on the site now. This was to serve converting a large population of "contingent worker" status editors that were working here through Randstad employment services. While I believe most - if not all - of those positions have been filled, but I don't know if there are more to be had. Discovery also uses a lot of freelance editors - especially our standalone production company, Discovery Studios. Those are still serviced by Randstad. I don't have a new contact for Randstad since the change happened last month. Additionally, Discovery creates a good deal of work for local companies in the DC area, and those companies use freelance talent as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rich Anderson in Clarkston, Michigan

78 months ago

Thanks for the info Paul.

Private Person in Atlanta, Georgia

77 months ago

I'm a freelance audio editor who is savvy in Final Cut Pro and Avid environments. I'm very good at sound design and editing. If anyone has a need for a Podcast to be tweaked (via online exchange) or via snail mail (U.S. post) message me here ar call <Edited by Host: Contact info removed>

Thanks.

PS - I have more than 6 years post production experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Private Person in Atlanta, Georgia

77 months ago

deirdre in Los Angeles, California said: my husband is an Avid & FCP editor for a small production company here in los angeles. we are considering a move, however whatever job he gets must have full medical, eye, dental & a retirement plan. all of which he has now.

however, l.a. is very $$, and now that we have a child, we are seriously considering a move someplace cheaper. preferably on the east coast as family is there.

any tips or info on where he should look?
thanks!

Atlanta is an okay place and has a decent creative community...

Best to secure the job offer before making the move. Also, if he can still service existing clients, he may be wise to hang out his own shingle and create affordable options for the indie scene starting to emerge here.

Thanks.

Patrick in Miami, Florida

77 months ago

This is for Paul Markey. Paul how stable is the Discovery operation in Miami? As you may know MTV Networks Latin America which was based in Miami recently moved all production and post operations to Buenos Aires and Sao Paolo Brazil due to the Viacom cost cutting mandate. I wonder if Discovery is thinking about moving jobs overseas to cut costs as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

77 months ago

Patrick in Miami, Florida said: This is for Paul Markey. Paul how stable is the Discovery operation in Miami? As you may know MTV Networks Latin America which was based in Miami recently moved all production and post operations to Buenos Aires and Sao Paolo Brazil due to the Viacom cost cutting mandate. I wonder if Discovery is thinking about moving jobs overseas to cut costs as well.

Discovery Miami is pretty stable and entrenched in Miami. The facility is also home to our uplinks for Latin America and Spain and the engineering there supports both functions. I haven't heard any rumblings about moving the operation.

Holly in Racine, Wisconsin

75 months ago

Do you know where the best place to relocate would be for someone starting out in audio? Is it LA / New York / or is there another place where they are willing to give recent grads a chance? Any suggestions? Thank you.

Patrick in Miami Beach, Florida

74 months ago

Hi all, I hear BBC Worldwide Americas is opening a facility in Miami to serve their new Latin American channel. Does anyone have any contact info or additional info? I think they are splitting the operation between Miami and Mexico City.

Thanks
Patrick

Robert Dean in Gainesville, Florida

74 months ago

Paul Markey in Silver Spring, Maryland said: Sorry, Pauline - I never saw your reply until just now. There are over 100 editor jobs posted on the site now. This was to serve converting a large population of "contingent worker" status editors that were working here through Randstad employment services. While I believe most - if not all - of those positions have been filled, but I don't know if there are more to be had. Discovery also uses a lot of freelance editors - especially our standalone production company, Discovery Studios. Those are still serviced by Randstad. I don't have a new contact for Randstad since the change happened last month. Additionally, Discovery creates a good deal of work for local companies in the DC area, and those companies use freelance talent as well.

Hi Paul,

I was hoping to possibly contact you directly to find out more about video editing positions available at Discovery. I'm a recent graduate from a Film and Media program, and very proficient in FCP. I have checked the Discovery site periodically for editing positions, but never see them. You mentioned a place Discovery Studios, as being more in need of editors. If you could provide some extra information on that. it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Robert Dean

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

Hi Robert,

Send me your contact info.

Robert Dean in Gainesville, Florida

74 months ago

Paul Markey in Silver Spring, Maryland said: Hi Robert,

Send me your contact info.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the quick reply. Here is my email: <Edited by Host: Contact info removed> .

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Julia in Miami Beach, Florida

74 months ago

Hi Paul,

I'd also like to know more about the positions at Discovery in Silver Spring. I checked the Discovery website many times but I never saw an opening.
I worked in a lot of projects for the Discovery hispanic networks (promos, upfronts and 1 show) but always at post houses. I have more than 10 years of experience and I'm proficient in both Avid and FCP.

Thank You!

74 months ago

Hi Julia,

Send me your e-mail address.

Thanks,
Paul

Julia in Miami Beach, Florida

74 months ago

Hi Paul,

I really appreciate your quick replay.
Here is my e-mail: <Edited by Host: Contact info removed>

Thank You!

Deep in Angra, Portugal

73 months ago

Hi Paul,

I have been wondering whether Discovery caary out any postproduction operations in Europe. I am an editor based in Portugal for last six years with substantial experience in Avid. Editing documentary and designing sound is my forte. I graduated from one of the leading film schools in Asia and films edited by me had been shown extensively in film festivals all over the world winning more than thirty awards including Best Editor for yours truly.

Would be really interested to work on some serious documentary projects for Discovery. You can reach me at deepchat@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and attention.

Mark in Brooklyn, New York

73 months ago

Hi Paul,

Who would I contact to see about a position in NYC?

Many thanks,
Mark

73 months ago

Hi Barry,

Send me your e-mail address.

Mark in New York, New York

73 months ago

Hi Paul,

Would it be possible for you to email me as I don't have your address.

I live in NYC, and am looking for production/post-production jobs in New York.

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Mark
<Edited by Host: Contact info removed>

Antonio Villagomez in Tucson, Arizona

73 months ago

Hi Paul I'm another video editor looking for a job for next spring, I'm currently a film student at the University of Arizona but I'm graduating in December. I'm final cut 6 apple certified, I also know avid Adobe premiere, Photoshop, Soundtrack Pro, Motion, After Effects and Pro tools. I'm also fluent in English and Spanish, any help? thanks a lot!!! My email is <Edited by Host: Contact info removed>

spins in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

73 months ago

You guys probably have to crank up your ambition a little bit and get serious about selling yourselves.

It's hard, but finding work on a forum like this is very unlikely.

You need to get a great reel together, (resumes are useful but don't mean dick) research all of the post houses and prod. companies in the area you want to work. Call & Visit, drop off your reel, get it into the right person's hands.

You can't hope to stumble across an ad on the internet, you need to decide where you would like to work and go for it.

If your going to look for ad's: A good site for work is mandy.com, craigslist is not so good for the industry but if you regularly check it you might stumble across one real gig every once and a great while.

learned this the hard way.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Acie Hardy in Columbia, South Carolina

73 months ago

Im going to graduate from the University of South Carolina in May 2009 with a media arts degree concentrating in video editing. Does anyone have any contacts or hints I could use to help me along my career path?

Paul Trombley in Roseville, Michigan

71 months ago

deirdre in Los Angeles, California said: my husband is an Avid & FCP editor for a small production company here in los angeles. we are considering a move, however whatever job he gets must have full medical, eye, dental & a retirement plan. all of which he has now.

however, l.a. is very $$, and now that we have a child, we are seriously considering a move someplace cheaper. preferably on the east coast as family is there.

any tips or info on where he should look?
thanks!

I LIVE IN CLINTON TWP MICHIGAN, NOT ROSEVILLE. MY NAME IS PAUL. THE HOUSING PURCHASING IS VERY CHEAP OVER HERE!!! IT IS UNBELEIVABLE LOW PRICES!!! THE GREAT LAKES ARE HERE IN MICHIGAN WHICH IS ALSO STARTING TO BE A GREAT PLACE WHERE MOVIES ARE BEING MADE!!! YOU HAVE MENTIONED THAT YOUR HUSBAND IS AN AVID PRO EDITOR, THATS AWESOME! I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GET INTO THAT CAREER BUT THERE ARE NO SCHOOLS HERE IN MICHIGAN LIKE VIDEO SYMPATHY IN CALIFORNIA!!! I CAN NOT AFFORD TO GO TO CALIFORNIA OR EVEN PERMENTLY MOVE THERE. I WAS HOPING TO TRAIN WITH VIDEO SYMPATHY IN MICHIGAN OR SOME KIND OF TRAINING LIKE VIDEO SYMPATHY BUT IN MICHIGAN. WHO KNOWS, IF YOU GUYS MOVE HERE, MAYBE YOUR HUSBAND COULD TRAIN ME IN THIS CAREER!!!??? WE COULD HELP EACH OTHER IN A WAY!! LOL!!!!
ANYWAYS, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT <Edited by Host: Contact info removed>
AND WE CAN TALK SOME MORE THAT WAY INSTEAD OF THIS WEBSITE. I CAN GET YOU PRICES ON HOMES IN MICHIGAN AND MORE AND HOPEFULLY YOUR HUSBAND CAN TALK TO ME AND TELL ME AND MAYBE EVEN HELP ME GET INTO HIS TYPE OF CAREER! THAT WOULD BE GREAT! THE SCHOOLS IN MICHGAN ARE GREAT AS WELL FOR YOUR CHILD!

PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK!!!

THANKS

PAUL

Lukas Sarralde in Orlando, Florida

70 months ago

Hi guys, My name is Lukas, I live in Orlando Florida. I am working with TV channel in where i am the producer / director of spanish programming. I just sign in for this forum!!! I am looking for better jobs options because industry here in Orlando Fl. is very slow.

I just come to USA 2 years ago from Australia !!!! and im living here in USA.

can any one give me some tips..... or possible connections....... or a way to talk to some one that is hiring !!!!
As i said , i am working as producer / director but industry here is slow, and i would like to see new opportunities.

thank you.

Neil samuels in Atlantic Beach, Florida

70 months ago

Hi Lukas,

You are sitting in one of the busiest areas in the country. Perhaps your problem is either marketing or networking. there are various organizations that would help you find a better position if the one you're currently in is in need of a new position. Just realize that this country is seeing unparalleled economic stress. Jobs are in short amounts and employers are unable to pay what might be considered a reasonable salary. I live and work in Jacksonville and I am probably one of the best equipped and strongest editors in this area. Yet I've had a hell of a time getting work. Folks here tend to think they should be able to get a High Definition 60 sec spot with a V/O and music for $200.00! I won't leave home for that kind of money, and any decent V/O talent would eat that budget alone. So I recommend that unless you're ready to move to the left coast... stay where you are and try to meet others and join organizations that serve your interests. If you can't get into those org's perhaps your problem is a lack of education. Full Sail is right down the road from you and they're the best in the biz.

Crystal Fewtrell in Seattle, Washington

70 months ago

Hi guys, I posted here several months ago and since then I've been working in Washington, DC at an ABC affiliate news station as a freelance editor. My husband landed a job with Amazon and we are relocating to Seattle. I don't have any connections out there and I was looking to see what is in demand. I enjoy working in news but I'd like to focus my energy using Final Cut Pro in a more creative outlet. Do any of you have knowledge or experience working as a video editor in Seattle?

Chad Parks in Atlanta, Georgia

70 months ago

Recent graduate of the Art Institute of Atlanta looking for video editing jobs in or around Atlanta area.

4 years experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Avid. Did an internship with CNN-Media Operations where I learned the Pinnacle Liquid Blue software. Experience with web streaming.

Shooting experience with Panasonic DVX series, Canon XL series, Sony DVC series, DSR series, etc. I can find my way around just about any camera.

Looking for full-time position.

I can be reached at <Edited by Host: Contact info removed>

Lyndon in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

70 months ago

Hi,

I am seeking jobs for Video Editing or Graphic designing... If you could help please send me thru my email address at <Edited by Host: Contact info removed> And to view my Showreel kindly visit this link lyndon.madpage.com

Thank you very very much and hope to hear from you soon...

Best,
Lyndon Lawsin

talla Spaul in Cape Coral, Florida

70 months ago

I am a video editor, working with final cut pro, Motion 3, Life type and photoshop. I also can make nice video clips for sail. I have worked in this area for 20 years, but never worked for money, now I want to find a job, and I don't know where and how should apply. Is any body there that can help me. Thanks

Indeed Admin in Stamford, Connecticut

68 months ago

Hello everyone, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! While it's great that you share your advice and stories with each other, we ask that you not post job offers on the forums. It's against our Terms of Service and is subject to removal. If you're looking for a job, just use the Indeed search engine! Here's the results of a search I did for "video editor" showing over 1000 job listings: http://www.indeed.com/q-video-editor-jobs.html I hope this helps and best of luck with your job search! Indeed Admin

Zoie in Seattle, Washington

68 months ago

Crystal Fewtrell in Seattle, Washington said: Hi guys, I posted here several months ago and since then I've been working in Washington, DC at an ABC affiliate news station as a freelance editor. My husband landed a job with Amazon and we are relocating to Seattle. I don't have any connections out there and I was looking to see what is in demand. I enjoy working in news but I'd like to focus my energy using Final Cut Pro in a more creative outlet. Do any of you have knowledge or experience working as a video editor in Seattle?

Hi Crystal,

I noticed your post was from 2 months ago, but just wanted to check with you to see if you had any luck yet in Seattle? I live in Seattle and work as a tv editor.

Let me know, I might have some ideas for you If you are still searching. :)

Ella MX in Monterrey, Mexico

68 months ago

Zoie in Seattle, Washington said: Hi Crystal,

I noticed your post was from 2 months ago, but just wanted to check with you to see if you had any luck yet in Seattle? I live in Seattle and work as a tv editor.

Let me know, I might have some ideas for you If you are still searching. :)

Hello Zoie,

I work at an advertising agency doing post production (editing) and design for web. Im looking for a job at editing and i was wondering if you could tell me how hard or easy, it is to get a job over there. My question is because im mexican and there are just so few jobs over here that matches my criteria that im looking everywhere. Im proficient in english and spanish, have worked at U.S. and have studied over there and England.. Hope all that helps.. many thanks!

Crystal in Bellevue, Washington

68 months ago

Hi Zoie,

I am currently being considered for the job as freelance video editor at KING 5 news, however, I haven't received an offer yet. I'd be very interested if you have any ideas. I'm still searching.

Zoie in Seattle, Washington

68 months ago

Hi Crystal,

Doing freelance work for KING 5, would be a great opportunity. I work with several people that used to work for then and they all had a great experience. Plus freelance work turns into a permanent position often very quickly. Especially since you are bi-lingual, that will work to your advantage.

Let me know how it goes. I need to run to work, but would love to talk more. Good luck! :)

DCB in Louisville, Kentucky

66 months ago

I am a former middle school teacher who has been a stay at home mom for the last 18 years. I am ready to begin my second career but I'm having a difficult time understanding the market I'm interested in. I love digital video/photo editing. I've played around with Adobe Premier and I've learned enough on my own to know I have far more to learn! What type of career opportunities are there and how much more education is required in the digital field? 2 year degree? 4 year degree?

magnoliaflarr in Alexandria, Virginia

61 months ago

I am advanced scuba diver and novice underwater videographer. I got lot of footage on sony high definition videocamcorder diving in Bonaire. I am a busy physician, I would love to know any freelance videographers who can edit the footage. I am also interested for an internship or quick video editing course. Please advice.
Ben

KML in Las Vegas, Nevada

61 months ago

I am interested in video editing and doing it as my profession. I was going to buy a mac and FCP is that a good way to start to learn? Im just looking for some help before I begin.

sady in Piscataway, New Jersey

61 months ago

KML in Las Vegas, Nevada said: I am interested in video editing and doing it as my profession. I was going to buy a mac and FCP is that a good way to start to learn? Im just looking for some help before I begin.

first of all good luck:) buying a mac and getting your hands on FCP is a great way to learn. There's other software out there, especially Avid (the industry standard) but Final Cut Studio is by far the most used for desktop editing & smaller studios.

I don't know if i'd advise buying a system and software (if you plan on acutally buying the software) before you've used it. You might want to try a few classes first at your local mac store if they offer them or the local college or workshop.

As far as your system goes; depending on which way you go. get a desktop you get 100 times more for your money. You need power over portability (i know your eying those new laptops) Oh and not an Imac either. A mac pro will edit steadily and be able to keep up with technology for about 7 years. I've seen a guy literally burn his laptop from an after effects render.

one last note. being an editor is highly technical. depending on the gig you could use at the very least 2 other pieces of software. I recommend:

Photoshop
&
Adobe After Effects

also,

not just FCP but other elements of the studio like Color & Motion
& knowledge of 3d & motion tracking is a definite plus these days.

it will takes time to learn all this crap I suggest working on personal projects as much as possible it makes the process more rewarding and before you know it 3 music videos or short videos or wedding videos later you know a S---load more.

good luck!

tituszim10 in Jonesboro, Georgia

61 months ago

I have used them all... Avid is my preferred editing tool for film and video hands down!

www.avid.com/

-Ron

sady in Piscataway, New Jersey

61 months ago

avid is great and used by the big houses & places like nbc & hbo also extremely popular if we're talking turnkey systems is discreet smoke & flame. but on a desktop fcp rules supreme. The majority of freelance editors in a local production environment uses FCP because of the affordability. Your first job will probably be using FCP unless you can afford to work as an intern somewhere for free.

ps - the last post looks like a paid avid blogger on damage control.

don't let that deter you though. honestly you should learn them all! really. it's competitive out there. and learning the software is only about a third of it. You still have to learn how to edit so get going already times a wastin'! it's worth the work editing can be rewarding if you don't work for a douche

tituszim10 in Jonesboro, Georgia

61 months ago

FYI - I'm not paid to endorse any editing system. Hence the phrase, "I have used them all..."

Use what you feel most comfortable using.

I prefer Avid over Final Cut Pro, and to be quite honest - The Quantel Edit box would be my top choice between any out there... But the entry price is $$$, even for used units!

-Ron

61 months ago

Avid is still the giant in the high-end filed, but FCP is closing the gap - especially with startups. However, Adobe is making strong in-roads into the broadcast market (BBC has switched to Adobe's full suite of tools, including the editing tool.) I've heard that the next release of the Adobe suite will be a big one to watch. (And, no, I'm not an Adobe plant!)

KML in Las Vegas, Nevada

61 months ago

thanks a lot yea I am extremely excited to start learning but between the new computer and programs it a little pricey for me right now so I have to wait a little while...are avid and FCP a complete difference???

Jared Boice in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

61 months ago

KML in Las Vegas, Nevada said: thanks a lot yea I am extremely excited to start learning but between the new computer and programs it a little pricey for me right now so I have to wait a little while...are avid and FCP a complete difference???

I'll probably get crap for saying this but I might argue that far more jobs are available for Final Cut editors than Avid - which is fine with me because Avid seems far less intuitive to me than programs like Final Cut and Adobe Premiere Pro which usually work how you'd expect them to. Avid is definitely the standard for editing film, however I think the future is digital video and I've never physically met an editor who uses Avid for anything other than film, although I'm sure there are exceptions.

I think film is always going to be around because of the specific look and feel film has. But digital video is getting close to Film quality and some might argue that digital video rivals film with the introduction of the 4K Format and the Red Camera which is slowly becoming the standard.

I think the future belongs to programs like Final Cut and Adobe Premiere Pro. I'd say Final Cut is slightly more powerful than Premiere but not by a long shot. Premiere is also cheaper, comes on both PCs and MACS, and performs very similar to the Final Cut environment. So going from Adobe Premiere Pro to Final Cut is not a big leap. In fact, most operations are the same. It's all the little things that would take a couple weeks of editing to get used to.

My advice: get a MAC and get Final Cut and you're in the ballgame. If you can't afford that, Adobe Premiere Pro on PC would be a good start toward learning the craft and having a system capable of editing mainstream Hi-Definition formats. Believe it or not, Premiere has been used to edit a few independent feature films. Not quite as many as Final Cut, but who's counting?

-Jared-

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.