in need of someone who i could interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

juan in Fremont, California

66 months ago

hi i am a student for Vista High School my name is juan and i need to interview somone who is a film editor or is involve in filming. I have some questions i need to ask so if u are kind enough i really need them for my homework assingment called the I-Search.
The Questions are the following:
1)How did you get started in this field and what was your educational preparation and training? where would you recommend a graduating senior go for education/training? why?
2)What courses beyond high school are most helpful in preparing for this king of work?
3)What is the begging salary range for this and other realted work?
4)How many hours do you work per week? what is a typical work schedule? typical duties?
5)What are the medical or insurances benefits? paid holidays?
6)Please describe working enviroment. how important is working with others in performing day to day taks?
7)How is technology specifically used in the field?
8)How are the opportunities for advancement(salary and promotion)?
9)What are the most important personal characteristcs a person should posses in order to be successful in this field?
10)Other than salary what is the main satisfaction and fulfilment you find in your career? do you have any regrets about chosing this career?
11)What are the future growth prospects in this field? will there be positions avaliable in five years?
12)If you had to chose again would you enter the same field? why? if not why not? what would you chose instead? why?

Thank you for taking the time to answer and in reading this please answer me on my email at raiderhater98@yahoo.com.Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.