i am interested in obtaining the most, to be at the top of my field i just recieved my casac-t

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

brenda brazell in Bronx, New York

80 months ago

Hellow i would like to know how i can be the best i can be in my field of trainning. I have had a difficult time finding employment, althought i truly only had my casac-t for two week, i am lookin for a position that would allow me to be at home during the evenin. i am presenly in school and i can not work at those hours. can you answer my questions

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paulette in Wausau, Wisconsin

79 months ago

brenda brazell in Bronx, New York said: Hellow i would like to know how i can be the best i can be in my field of trainning. I have had a difficult time finding employment, althought i truly only had my casac-t for two week, i am lookin for a position that would allow me to be at home during the evenin. i am presenly in school and i can not work at those hours. can you answer my questions

It would be to your benefit to check what you write. You have 6 spelling errors in this brief communique. I would not hire you and certainly would not consider you for a telecommute position if your work is this sloppy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.