vocational rehabilitation counselors in South Carolina

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Fred Steier in Cape Coral, Florida

61 months ago

We have voc rehab subcontracting opportunities in South Carolina. How can I find a list of VRCs who may be interested in applying for this work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Layla in South Dakota

60 months ago

Fred Steier in Cape Coral, Florida said: We have voc rehab subcontracting opportunities in South Carolina. How can I find a list of VRCs who may be interested in applying for this work?

Hi Fred

Could you tell me something about these positions? I am an RC but qualified in Australia (with extensive experience)

Fred Steier in Cape Coral, Florida

60 months ago

The requirement for this work is a Masters Degree in Rehab Counseling or closely related area. Certified Rehab Counselors are preferred. Please send a resume to me at fred.steier@vre4vets.com if you are interested to relocate to South Carolina.

jeanne

60 months ago

Can you provide information regarding process of sub-contracting my e-mail is jszumbru@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tyra Watts in Memphis, Tennessee

60 months ago

Can any tell me what is the rate of pay for vocational reahab subcontracting services?

Alecia Davis in Knoxville, Tennessee

56 months ago

I am currently in the Masters VRC program at UT, Knoxville and I will be graduating in May. I will sit for my CRC in March and has started sending out resumes and doing some interviewing. I am interested in checking into the subcontracting positions in South Carolina, however. Can anyonet tell me where to look or who to respond to???

Alecia Davis in Knoxville, Tennessee

56 months ago

Hi Fred--would it be possible for you to post one of the job announcements for this position?

bennett.ed24@yahoo.com in Worcester, Massachusetts

56 months ago

Hello Fred,

I am currently in the VRC program at Assumption College in Worcester. I will be graduating from the program with a Master's Degree in May 2010. I am interested in job opportunities in the Cape Coral,Lee County, Ft. Myers area. I will be sending out resumes. Can you tell me who I should respond to. The subcontracting positions in South Carolina sounds interesting as well.

Ed Bennett

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

D.B. Prutting in Colorado Springs, Colorado

50 months ago

Go to the CRCC site and plug in South Carolina and that will give you those certified counselors in your state.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.