REFERENCES AND BACKGROUND CHECK

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

rENEMARY

104 months ago

I worked in our family corporation many years ago in agriculture. We had at the time five hundred employees. My stepfather died. The company closed. I had several of my own business. I have worked for my friend fifteen years ago as a marketing manager in International business doing the work of a Vice President. My problem is if anyone does a background check none of my work experiences will show up for this data to show that I have senior management experience. Next, I have a problem with reference. I do not have any from this time or era for this was never discussed in business classes. I have called the family business center here locally to get put off with no answer to this question. I have worked numerous hourly jobs, taken classes to keep up, and I am at a loss as to what to do. I would like very much to go back to work as a Vice President either in marketing or product development. I have a strong background in real estate and some areas in agriculture. Please respond to my query. I am very frustrated for I get no answers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.