Coca Cola Company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

amatomj@gmail.com in Malden, Massachusetts

60 months ago

I filled out an application for Cooca Cola 2 or 3 times,or more and then I go back into their sight they say your name is already in data base. They have my resume 3 times over but they keep posting jobs. To top that off they don`t want any calls or e-mails, so now what.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

nm3094 in New Haven, Connecticut

47 months ago

amatomj@gmail.com in Malden, Massachusetts said: I filled out an application for Cooca Cola 2 or 3 times,or more and then I go back into their sight they say your name is already in data base. They have my resume 3 times over but they keep posting jobs. To top that off they don`t want any calls or e-mails, so now what.

send a letter everyday until you get an interveiw or put a appl.in every week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jared Pawlak in Garfield Heights, Ohio

43 months ago

I see the same problem! I applied the end of Aug. and I see posts that are posted just a few days ago.And I can not do another application.They need someone to e-mail these people and say why they did not get picked for an interview!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

solari001 in Apopka, Florida

31 months ago

amatomj@gmail.com in Malden, Massachusetts said: I filled out an application for Cooca Cola 2 or 3 times,or more and then I go back into their sight they say your name is already in data base. They have my resume 3 times over but they keep posting jobs. To top that off they don`t want any calls or e-mails, so now what.

Coke did the same thing to me, so did Pesi, they even went so far as to tell me I had a job, then I never heard from them again, luckily I found a job for a trucking company doing the same thing I applied for with Pepsi and Coke, I now make $17 an hour, Pepsi was only gonna give me $13 an hour and Coke $12 an hour..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

raemondachandler in Loganville, Georgia

30 months ago

solari001 in Apopka, Florida said: Coke did the same thing to me, so did Pesi, they even went so far as to tell me I had a job, then I never heard from them again, luckily I found a job for a trucking company doing the same thing I applied for with Pepsi and Coke, I now make $17 an hour, Pepsi was only gonna give me $13 an hour and Coke $12 an hour..

i sure would like to know the name of that trucking company that is paying $17 because i left a job in illinois paying $17.25 and i relocated to GA to be with my son who is now 13

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

m in Oswego, Illinois

28 months ago

great company,but working there is a different story. their "business strategy" is so moronic, and only complicates doing the job of the guys like me who were on the front-line doing the actual labor! hired PT and gave me 39 hours a week,so of course my gift was no benefits. they refused to give me 1 additional hour a week, and then said i had to abide by UNION rules when i never signed a contract! F Coca Cola Company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cajohnson1987@yahoo.com in Newark, New Jersey

20 months ago

Wow.. so where the trucking company u at now, because i just applied for Coke and Pepsi also..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anthonyselph45@yahoo.com in Irvington, New Jersey

10 months ago

I fill out the app about 3 time no respond

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.