Seeking warehouse work

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

bob.briere@yahoo.com in Woonsocket, Rhode Island

70 months ago

I am looking for a warehouse job in R.I.or Southern Mass.I have 36+ years experience working at the same company until they shut down in 2008.I am hydraulic certified.I used DSI Bar Code system.I was an author&co-author of warehouse S.O.P.'s. and recycling of steel,aluminum,cardboard and plastic S.O.P.'s.I am a hard working person and can work well alone,or as a team.I would like to work for at least 12 more years.If you need a first shift worker,please consider me.Thanks for considering me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

70 months ago

Hello bob.briere, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

ndfan396 in Kenosha, Wisconsin

70 months ago

I am in search of a warehouse position.I live in Kenosha Wisconsin.I have 10+yrs experience.Please contact me at ndfan396@yahoo.com.Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

srdora1949 in Carol Stream, Illinois

69 months ago

I drive lift truck for more of 15 years I have no job now I look for any kine of job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bob.briere in Woonsocket, Rhode Island

69 months ago

I drove alift truck for 36 years and now I don't have a job.I would have to take a hugh pay cut for what is out there!I know the economy sucks,But I can't survive on $12.00 an hour.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tequilla Harris in Decatur, Georgia

48 months ago

I am looking for a Administrative Associate position. For a major hospital in the Atlanta area and I have 10yrs of experince in this field. Along with that I have 10yrs of customer service experience also. I just want to be given the chance to show what I have to offer in this field.

Thanks

Tequilla Harris

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.