Want to work in warehouse , I drive forklift, do packaging, friendly with computer in taking orders.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Richard Gonzales Jr. in Phoenix, Arizona

65 months ago

My biggest motivation to work hard and complete my job everyday is my three kids and wife. I have to home, at this time. Living with parents. Don't want to do this much more. I learn fast, follow instructions, and I'm a self motivator. Any shift okay. I have felon record, but I've been with legal problems now six and one half years. I'd like to get further educated but first I must provide for my family and get a place for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Esteban Torres in SALEM, Oregon

65 months ago

I am focuse on all my duties that are ask of me.I HAVE TOOK LEAD CLASSES FOR KETTLE FOODS AND AM INROLED IN CLASS FOR BUISNESS OF MINASRTATION. Plus i am a family man and work well with people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Adams Rogers

33 months ago

Recycling company seeking a hard working warehouse member who's not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty to get the job done. Must be willing to move fast, pay attention to detail, and work well with others. Hours will be estimated around 35-38 a week (Mon-Fri) and there will be a 2 month probationary period to ensure were getting the right team member. Must be production-oriented and able to do manual labor

If interested and capable of handling this job, contact us now.

Mr Adams Rogers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

hagan albert intadi ghana in Accra, Ghana

32 months ago

iam a man of 23 years .and a very hard working forklift driver,l have work for 2 years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

etorres in Salem, Oregon

31 months ago

I am 37 and have work as a lead in the production area for 2 years also 2years in warehouse as a forklift driver and inventory.I like to communicate with other people to get things done the write way in a safe way. Plus I like to keep myself busy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ali in Edison, New Jersey

21 months ago

Richard Gonzales Jr. in Phoenix, Arizona said: My biggest motivation to work hard and complete my job everyday is my three kids and wife. I have to home, at this time. Living with parents. Don't want to do this much more. I learn fast, follow instructions, and I'm a self motivator. Any shift okay. I have felon record, but I've been with legal problems now six and one half years. I'd like to get further educated but first I must provide for my family and get a place for them.

If u looking for Job my wharehouse is in Edison NJ u can email me piarra@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.