in need of a job

Comments (4)

jlms67 in Garrettsville, Ohio

69 months ago

i have experience with tow moters injection molding quality control and being a operator i have resume on this site i have been unemployed for 2 years now they closed the doors of my last job i also know how to work a floor jack i am dependable the last job i had i was there for 10 years and i only missed 5 days during that time

Stella G. Larsen in Sweetwater, Texas

63 months ago

I have experience wit fork lift trucks and I have alot experience on production line with experience on working with mobile equipments. I had resign from my job due to getting married with employee from the same company, we were not allow to report to the same production manger. I been unemployed for about 2weeks. I was at this company for about 3yrs and 5 months. I was also on the safety committee.

Cedrick Fredrick in Warner Robins, Georgia

44 months ago

My name is Cedrick Fredrick i live in Warner Robins Ga, I'm looking for work of any kind right now i work really well with my hands if u can please help.Thanks for your time.

sambailey in Phoenix, Arizona

44 months ago

IAM RETIRED NEED JOB RIGHT NOW NOT LOOKING FOR BIG MONEY JUST NEED SOMETHING TO DO,WORK IA ALL NO LIKE A CHANGE.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.