Welder Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (110) - Start a Discussion

GARY

SELF EMPLOYED MOBILE WELDER LOOKING FOR WORK IN SC.

JUST RELOCATED TO LANCASTER SC. I HAVE BEEN WELDING FOR 18YEARS IN NJ. NOW IM HERE AND LOOKING FOR WORK I HAVE MY OWN RIG AND WELD JUST...

Brett in Plainfield, Illinois

Updated 69 months ago

Talented welder looking for the "perfect" job.... - 1 Reply

I am certified WABO (Washington Assoc of Building Officials) in GMAW/SMAW/FCAW/GTAW - all positions. I just graduated from college with my...

-Indeed Admin- in Stamford, Connecticut

welder

i am an experianced welder with five years from ISGEC.I WANT A JOB IN THE FIELD OF WELDER

dusty potoski in Nanaimo, British Columbia

2 weeks in 2 weeks out

thats what im after, I have my Journeyman welder Red Seal.I have more work than I can handle but im looking for more time at home. Can anyone help?

Allan in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Updated 74 months ago

Interview Preparation - 1 Reply

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming welder interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Allan in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Updated 74 months ago

Show me the money... - 1 Reply

What are typical welder salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field? What...

Mr. Elias Saragih in Jakarta, Indonesia

Welding inspectors are required

Our company require 10 welding inspectors. assignment duration 1 year. assignment is in Saudia Arabia. interested candidates can send there CV to...

william in Aberdeen, Maryland

Updated 80 months ago

The best part is... - 1 Reply

What do you enjoy most about welder work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and...

dave in Meridian, Idaho

Updated 81 months ago

Boom or bust? - 3 Replies

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing? Where are the jobs? Which places have the most welder...

Galen in Denver, Colorado

Updated 87 months ago

Getting ahead... - 1 Reply

What is the best training for becoming a hirable welder? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective...

Page: « Previous   1  2  3 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.