Internet Fraud ????

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Weldingexpert in Ternopil, Ukraine

63 months ago

I have been offered a contract from a company called Pentro Drilling Limited. To procedeed with my documents they ask me to send them 350$ over the Western Union. Is it a fraud? Why?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

No, it wasn't a blind e-mail - I have applied for this position through this site www.international-welder.com/ . After what I have received an e-mail asking for some other information, after what they asked me for money among other requirements.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Displaced Legal Professional in Denver, Colorado said: Whatever. It still sounds like fraud. If I were you, I would not send this outfit any money.

Yes I have already discovered that this is a fraud - it's clearly descripted here

www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/Crimes/Business/nigerian.htm

What's the best part - I didn't send them any money, but I have answered their e-mail saying that they will not receive any money from me till I get my documents done. Also I have shown them this link. I haven't heared from them since then.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

STINGER1 in Los Angeles, California

53 months ago

Weldingexpert in Ternopil, Ukraine said: I have been offered a contract from a company called Pentro Drilling Limited. To procedeed with my documents they ask me to send them 350$ over the Western Union. Is it a fraud? Why?

I HAVE ASLO BEEN OFFERED A DEAL LIKE THAT AND I ASSUME IT IS A BIG TIME FRAUD!! THEY WANT ME TO WIRE MONEY SO I CAN JUMP ON BOARD. THEY ALSO HAVE PREMIUM, GOLD AND SILVER PLAN THEY CALL IT FOR AND OFFSHORE JOB.......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.