Looking for a Weld Shop Technical Supervisor.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Julie Krajewski in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

75 months ago

Hi Folks,

I'm a Recruiter with Bucyrus International-in South Milwaukee, WI. I'm currently looking for a few Supervisors for our Weld Shop here in South Milwaukee, WI. Does anyone know of anyone who may be interested in the opportunity? Bucyrus is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high productivity mining equipment for surface and underground mining. We are experiencing tremendous growth are looking for talented individuals to join our team!

Thank you for your time,

Julie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul Manson in Claremont, New Hampshire

74 months ago

Hi

Julie Krajewski in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: Hi Folks,

I'm a Recruiter with Bucyrus International-in South Milwaukee, WI. I'm currently looking for a few Supervisors for our Weld Shop here in South Milwaukee, WI. Does anyone know of anyone who may be interested in the opportunity? Bucyrus is a world leader in the design and manufacture of high productivity mining equipment for surface and underground mining. We are experiencing tremendous growth are looking for talented individuals to join our team!

Thank you for your time,

Julie

Hi Julie I have a small fab shop in NH and am interested in producing parts and assemblies for large companies that need to ramp up production. My quality is high and hold several proceedures that I am qualified for.
If you think I may be able to help your production numbers please let me know.
Have a great day. vilfo@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.