ANY REAL JOBS IN WELDING, BESIDE, RECRUTERS TELLING THE BS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

PAUL in Thousand Oaks, California

61 months ago

I am a Certified LA Licence welder, with 5 years of experience as a combination welder. Who is hiring, If your a Recruiter , leave out the BS of hiring WELDERS,, If Real Employer got work for me ,, leave me a message

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

61 months ago

Hello Paul, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

me in El Segundo, California

57 months ago

PAUL in Thousand Oaks, California said: I am a Certified LA Licence welder, with 5 years of experience as a combination welder. Who is hiring, If your a Recruiter , leave out the BS of hiring WELDERS,, If Real Employer got work for me ,, leave me a message

I've seen a very few openings but an LA City cert will get you a lot further than not having one.

Also, you might want to contact this school: The following adult school and regional occupational program center also offer courses in welding:

Simi Valley Adult School and Career Institute
3192 Los Angeles Avenue
Simi Valley, CA 93065

www.simi.tec.ca.us

They offer an entry-level welding course, which provides students with hands-on training in the different welding processes and an advanced level welding class designed to prepare students to pass the certification test. According to a school-welding instructor, completion of both the entry and advanced level welding courses can take from approximately 4 to 8 months depending on the skill level of the student. Tuition is $175 for every 4 months of instruction.

I would hope they would provide you with a point in the right direction.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.