Welding Requirements Canada

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

mnuttman in Cottonwood, Idaho

99 months ago

Can some tell me what a B Pressure Ticket, what the equivalent to a Journeyman might be and what a red seal trade certificate is and if there is an equivalent? Also does anyone know of a way to obtain these in the U.S? I am a welder/fabricator in the United States but would like to go work in Alberta.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.