You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

dusty potoski in Nanaimo, British Columbia

76 months ago

no pre exams reqd go get a job @ a welding company they start the app 4 u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

joel in Calgary, Alberta

76 months ago

are there entrance exams when you start the 'in school' process of the apprenticeship? If I understand correctly there's the 'at work/hands on experience' of the apprenticeship process and an 'in school' process at schools like SAIT, etc....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dusty potoski in Nanaimo, British Columbia

76 months ago

joel in Calgary, Alberta said: are there entrance exams when you start the 'in school' process of the apprenticeship? If I understand correctly there's the 'at work/hands on experience' of the apprenticeship process and an 'in school' process at schools like SAIT, etc....

call nait. they will tell you for sure.i had my grade 12.and i think i had to show them proof.if you dont i think there might be a entrance exam to make sure you can handle the course.once that is done you purchase the books , under $200.
my advice is order the books now and start studying.it will only help u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

wasana in Calgary, Alberta

39 months ago

Can anyone tell me how and from where to get practice books for app. entrance exam?
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

FluxCORE in Calgary, Alberta

34 months ago

wondering what the first year exam of the welding apprenticeship entails. could anyone give me an idea before I challenge? how many and sections and what is the idea behind each. like basic math questions(fractions to decimals, multiplication etc)? safety? what theory? and labs? that would be a huge help. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.