I need help finding a job in the Welding Industry.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Michella in Leduc, Alberta

83 months ago

Hey, my name is a michella i am currently a a first year apprentice welder. I have been working at a shop for about 8 months, the last two months I have been doing carpentry there because there is no work for welding unfortunatly. I am an extremley hard worker, I have taken cources at Lakeland College, also i competed in the Canada Provincal skills competition for welding. I'm so serious about welding, I love it and want to pursue a career in this trade, I live in a really small area and I cannot find any work!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dusty potoski in Nanaimo, British Columbia

83 months ago

Michella in Leduc, Alberta said: Hey, my name is a michella i am currently a a first year apprentice welder. I have been working at a shop for about 8 months, the last two months I have been doing carpentry there because there is no work for welding unfortunatly. I am an extremley hard worker, I have taken cources at Lakeland College, also i competed in the Canada Provincal skills competition for welding. I'm so serious about welding, I love it and want to pursue a career in this trade, I live in a really small area and I cannot find any work!

mabey try the largest industrial park in north america,NISKU.pound that pavement ive looked 4 work there 4 times.each time hitting every shop youll need a car , its huge ,but you already know that . do that and im sure youll have a job in 2 days

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bernardo in Redondo Beach, California

82 months ago

Hi my name is Bernardo and i have finished welding school and for the past year i have heleped my instructer with teaching a welding one class and im willing to work hard and the hours that no one would work just to weld and its hard to find work for the fact that it on a slow motin year.

Quintin in Victorville, California

81 months ago

Hi my name is Quintin and i've been welding for 5 years i just got lay-off my job. it looks like welding is going down and no one is looking for welders to hire. So if anyone can tell me where to find a welding job in the high desert it would help me alot.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.