Mortgage Account Executive

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

NJ Sales Guy in New Jersey

39 months ago

I have been a top producer in mortgage sales for many years. I believe I know my products well. I want to take my career to a higher level as an Wholesale Account Executive for one of the larger banks (Wells, Chase, etc). I don't see openings very often and when I do, they always require experience. I am very confident I can achieve great success at this position as I have as a loan officer. This is a position I have always wanted to see I have been in the industry. Any advice? NJ, NYC, eatern PA.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

hahaha in Los Angeles, California

37 months ago

Hate to tell you my friend, the good old days of being an ae are over. There no more money in the industry

Khan in Burlingame, California

30 months ago

NJ Sales Guy in New Jersey said: I have been a top producer in mortgage sales for many years. I believe I know my products well. I want to take my career to a higher level as an Wholesale Account Executive for one of the larger banks (Wells, Chase, etc). I don't see openings very often and when I do, they always require experience. I am very confident I can achieve great success at this position as I have as a loan officer. This is a position I have always wanted to see I have been in the industry. Any advice? NJ, NYC, eatern PA.

Better of working for a bank in retail office. With so much mess to figure out, I am sure they will pay you some salary. Wholesale is dead.

Jobman1 in Lithonia, Georgia

25 months ago

I gotta agree with with previous posters, the wholesale
channel has dried up. I was an AE during the boom times
and there were broker shops galore. Most of the brokers
have now gone out of business.

Of the few that remain it will be tough to get business
from them unless your company offers some unique products.

Most lenders have the same cookie cutter programs.
So trying to sell them on something new will not
move the meter.

The only hope is if you inherit a territory with a nice book
of business.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.