Concorde Career Institute for X ray Tech?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Sarahe086 in Jacksonville, North Carolina

79 months ago

I'm planning to move to Denver and attend Concorde Career Institute this summer. I've been researching alot on this school, and havent found any reviews on it. I chose this school over a tradtional college because well... a few reasons. For starters I slacked in high school (and regret it more than anything!), and also most college have waiting lists that are YEARS long. Does anyone know anything about this school?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Liz in Aurora, Colorado

77 months ago

well sarah I am attending concorde for rad tech. I like the school well enough but it is a tough program. I have 5 classes a week for 4 hours a day. Right now Concorde is the only technical school with an rad program that is not on probation. They have a good program that it shouldn't ever be on probation. Hope you enroll. If you let them know that someone referred you they give some kind of prize. So if a friend referred that is attending let them know their name.
Any other question you can email me at tnlmartens@comcast.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JD in Englewood, Colorado

76 months ago

Sarahe086 in Jacksonville, North Carolina said: I'm planning to move to Denver and attend Concorde Career Institute this summer. I've been researching alot on this school, and havent found any reviews on it. I chose this school over a tradtional college because well... a few reasons. For starters I slacked in high school (and regret it more than anything!), and also most college have waiting lists that are YEARS long. Does anyone know anything about this school?

I just recently checked out Concorde for the RT program this summer. I am extremely interested. I'm also looking for any others with opinions on their program. The total tuition ($39k) was certainly jaw-dropping. However, the difficult choice is to waste extra time taking pre-req classes elsewhere, THEN get on a waiting list for a RT program. I am entering this as a second career, having recently ended my career in the airline industry (no job security there!)therefore, unemployed at the current time...hence my reference to 'wasting time' on pre-req classes.

Any extra opinions out there about Concorde, or perhaps any other RT (Radiologist TechnOLGIST, not just technician)programs in the Denver area? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kristen in Englewood, Colorado

74 months ago

Please do not enroll into Concorde until you have contacted other colleges and talked to students right there in the building first. The rad program is a joke. Your credits will not transfer to any other college..Including the prereqs. Do not rush your education. I withdrew from this place , its a zoo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

renee in Montana in Aurora, Colorado

74 months ago

Hi Kristen can you tell me a little more on what you found out there? I was interested in attending concorde as I have someone I know that is in term 3 there. I can't seem to get a hold of her. Please email me at molliebelle@gmail.com Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

liz in Hollywood, Florida

65 months ago

Kristen in Englewood, Colorado said: Please do not enroll into Concorde until you have contacted other colleges and talked to students right there in the building first. The rad program is a joke. Your credits will not transfer to any other college..Including the prereqs. Do not rush your education. I withdrew from this place , its a zoo

hi kristen can you tell us some more about your experience please? im planing to enroll there, but im not sure

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.