Getting ARRT license back

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Janice in West Palm Beach, Florida

69 months ago

My email is ssongbird447@aol.com my license was revoked and then reinstated three years later, i can tell you all about it. just email me at that email address i gave you.

jan
this is not my computer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

gerry in Tampa, Florida

69 months ago

Janice in West Palm Beach, Florida said: My email is ssongbird447@aol.com my license was revoked and then reinstated three years later, i can tell you all about it. just email me at that email address i gave you.

jan
this is not my computer.

can you help me also?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ashley in Bloomington, Illinois

58 months ago

Elizabeth in Louisville, Kentucky said: My license was revoked 3 years ago. I am now trying to get it back. ARRT sent me forms and told me to send them a written request. If anyone has had to do this could please share with me your experience and how you over came this. Thanks

Were you able to get any help in reinstating your license? My husband is trying to get his reinstated and any helpful tips would be much appreciated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Brenda in Louisville, Kentucky

58 months ago

Elizabeth in Louisville, Kentucky said: My license was revoked 3 years ago. I am now trying to get it back. ARRT sent me forms and told me to send them a written request. If anyone has had to do this could please share with me your experience and how you over came this. Thanks

I had about the same experience. If you would like to talk email me at luanshyam@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Karen Obelinas in Hazleton, Pennsylvania

43 months ago

I never passed my boards but have been working in the field for about 25 years . I need to pass my boards to keep my job. Please send me some information on how i can take some advanced placement course and if they are on the web. my email is ntygal88@aol. com thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mike in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

33 months ago

what did yalls get suspended for i got a dui but am scared to report so im not made homeless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lmttom in West Palm Beach, Florida

33 months ago

mike in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina said: what did yalls get suspended for i got a dui but am scared to report so im not made homeless

Mike, I am in the process of applying to actually take the ARRT test for the first time. I took the smart road by revealing all of my skeletons in the closet. Yes Mike, you will be doing the right thing by revealing yours...

I had multiple dui's in the past ten years. Fortunately for me and others, no injuries occured, despite a minor crash and leave the scene of an accident, however, my last one was considered a misdemeanor offense (luckily no felony). It took me this final one to fully appreciate the fact that alcohol and me do not mix. Forseeing some major consequences upon legal action against me, I decided that I was going to admit myself into a rehab; which therefore, I stayed for 6 in a half months. Revealing my changes in lifestyle, having a letter or two advocating my hard work, and by not drinking for 2 years, ARRT cleared me of these potential ethic violations.

My guess is if this is your first one, you have no priors, and you mention that you went forth with complying a full completion of probation (if applicaple), you will be fine. They told me that they see DUI's all the time. The board is friendly to talk to, however, it does cost one hundred dollars to reveal this info and submit a report to them. It took me about 6 weeks of going back and forth, supplying them with all of the information they wanted for completion of this process. You will all need a passport picture, not computer color copied pic, attachment to you application.

Dui is not too bad. It is how you deal with it and make an evident attempt of change will be considered.

As long as you show them the seriousness of the offense and how you will go about making that necessary change in your life, you will be fine,

Tom

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Matt in Jackson, New Jersey

31 months ago

I need a lot of help. I got my license revoked in NJ. Now I am dealing with the state. What is going on and how do I deal with this. I need anyone's help, who has been in this situation. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Alan in Sarasota, Florida

26 months ago

I also am trying to get my ARRT license back after being revoked for 1 DUI, 1 Cannibus conviction (Misdemeanor) and 1 Urinalysis failure @ a job. I've completed a intensive inpatient rehab and have been clean for 3 years ( and plan to for the rest of my life). Any advice would be appreciated.

roel.loma@gmail.com in Vallejo, California

25 months ago

i was graduate in associate in radiologic technology and i had my license in the philippine,pls help me to have my license here in the united states so i can practice my profession here.thank you and god bless.

radtechstudent in fresno, California

15 months ago

Matt in Jackson, New Jersey said: Just got my license revoked, How do I get it back? Please Help!!!

What was the reason for revocation of license?

14 months ago

mike in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina said: what did yalls get suspended for i got a dui but am scared to report so im not made homeless

Mike what did you end up doing?

14 months ago

Anyone that has reported 1st time dui as a tech Im hoping you share you would share your story. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

14 months ago

Sorry for typo up top but I think you understand what I meant. Also when it happened and what state would be helpful info as well.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.