Radiology Tech/Xray tech job market right now? GIVE ME THE REAL SCOOP!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Curious in Orlando, Florida

54 months ago

Looking into doing either a diploma program for xray tech or an AS program for radiological technology. Either way, I already have my BSBA but I just want to go back to school for something quick and my main goal is to get a job right away after graduating. If there's no jobs out there for this field, then it's pointless for me. Im in the same situation I am in now with a bachelor's degree and no job. Give me the real scoop guys on how the job market field it is for this profession. Thanks for any of your help. I am in Orlando, FL but is flexible in moving out of state to get a good paying job. Thanks again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jim789 in Anonymous Proxy

53 months ago

The job market pretty much sucks across the country. Perhaps if you're an exceptionally good x-ray student you can impress someone and get a job, but I would not count on it in this job market.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Radguy1 in Wilmington, North Carolina

10 months ago

Curious in Orlando, Florida said: Looking into doing either a diploma program for xray tech or an AS program for radiological technology. Either way, I already have my BSBA but I just want to go back to school for something quick and my main goal is to get a job right away after graduating. If there's no jobs out there for this field, then it's pointless for me. Im in the same situation I am in now with a bachelor's degree and no job. Give me the real scoop guys on how the job market field it is for this profession. Thanks for any of your help. I am in Orlando, FL but is flexible in moving out of state to get a good paying job. Thanks again.

This guy could probably answer your question www.radtechnologist.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.