going to school at 45

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

michael in Chicago, Illinois

70 months ago

i have been in the restaurant business for many years and am seriously thinking about going to school to become an x ray tech!will i be the oldest guy in the class?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Bobo in Beaverton, Oregon

69 months ago

michael in Chicago, Illinois said: i have been in the restaurant business for many years and am seriously thinking about going to school to become an x ray tech!will i be the oldest guy in the class?

You won't be the oldest, I think your age would be fine. However the x-ray job market is awful, I truly mean awful, there are too many graduates and not even enough jobs for those who are currently looking. It has been going this way a few years now. I would definitely do your research there are very few jobs and many applicants, it is scary.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

erikamccoy80 in Hamilton, Ohio

67 months ago

i have a question more so then a comment im in the process or relocating back to illnois and i am going back to school im interested in xray tec or mir ultrasound tech i havent found any school that specialize in those fields only when i try to look i always end up do you want to become a ma im not interested in that so what im asking where do i start because thats what i really want to do so can you help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.