X Ray Technician Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (165) - Start a Discussion

V in Las Vegas, Nevada

Updated 77 months ago

Job Seeking In Las Vegas - 2 Replies

I'm a recent graduate and have been searching for a job for over a month now. How sad is it that I may have to look elsewhere for a job in gaming, or...

Radiographer in Beaverton, Oregon

Updated 77 months ago

Job hunt RT. - 1 Reply

Its so hard to get hired, even to just get an interview. It's hard with out experience. Im an RT (R)(ARRT). with no experience. Aswell as being a...

TYMISHA PRINGLE in ALEXANDRIA, Louisiana

Updated 78 months ago

No Jobs? - 1 Reply

Check out this link and figure out why. Looks like supply has far surpassed the demand. http://www.arrt.org/publications/arrtannlrept05.pdf How...

Sasha in Woodland Hills, California

Updated 79 months ago

Is it asking too much to be able to work and provide for your family after working hard and earning multiple degrees - 2 Replies

I and many others only want a chance to reap some benefit from their hard work and dedication.

Gabriella in New Orleans, Louisiana

Updated 79 months ago

hey everyone - 4 Replies

i'm from israel. i work as x-ray tech like 2.5 years after finishing 3 years of learning at x-ray school and in university.im wundeing what it takes...

Ivaylo Tiholov in Athens, Greece

I am a student in Informatics, need some help for a project

I am working on a project for examination ordering by the internet(if there is no aparature for an examination in a hospital in a small village, the...

orit in Tel Aviv-yafo, Israel

Updated 82 months ago

To be the best... - 3 Replies

What are the top 3 traits or skills every x ray technician must have to excel? Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your x ray technician...

Big D in Raleigh, North Carolina

X ray tech

do x ray techs like ther job whats there annual salary, whats it like is it like is it a good job. is it true u go to x ray tech school and not...

THE UNTOLD TRUTH! in Herndon, Virginia

Updated 82 months ago

Getting ahead... - 1 Reply

What is the best training for becoming a hirable x ray technician? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective...

THE UNTOLD TRUTH! in Herndon, Virginia

Updated 82 months ago

The best part is... - 2 Replies

What do you enjoy most about x ray technician work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and...

Terry in Phoenix, Arizona

MRI Registry

Has any one taken the mri review tour course? Then taken the registry? I am wondering how though it is and is it all you need to pass the test....

Registerd mri in Phoenix, Arizona

Updated 82 months ago

Do i really need to be a registered technologist to do MRI? - 2 Replies

Ive been a limited tech for 7 years and went to a school for MRI. After i graduated i had such a hard time finding a job. Its been two years now and...

lynn in Trenton, New Jersey

concerned

is it worth it ?????

donna davis in Houston, Texas

Updated 89 months ago

I needed X-Ray Tech job - 1 Reply

I am poor so I want job

johnson mathew in Reston, VA

Updated 100 months ago

Interview Preparation - 1 Reply

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming x ray technician interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.