Read the boards DO NOT DO IT!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

rosana melo in Atlanta, Georgia

81 months ago

i need know the cost.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jamie in Lawrenceville, Georgia

73 months ago

Beth in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Has anyone in the Atlanta area completed or are attending an accredited program? If so, how was it? and what is the name of the school?

don't do it!! there are no jobs anywhere in the us for xray techs. i work in the atlanta area. we have had our hours cut and yet the schools around here keep pumping out the new xray techs. none of us know if we'll have jobs from one day to the next.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ginessa3 in Canton, Georgia

73 months ago

Beth in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Has anyone in the Atlanta area completed or are attending an accredited program? If so, how was it? and what is the name of the school?

Athens tech is not too far and is by far one of the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lynn in Atlanta, Georgia

57 months ago

There may be tons of X-Ray Techs but not many certified MRI Techs. That may be something to look into for all you X-Ray Techs that are having a hard time finding a job. There is a new MRI school that just opened in Austell. Check it out if you are interested. It's called National Academy for MRI Technologists. www.namrit.org is the site.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

arni in Thonotosassa, Florida

56 months ago

Hello Lynn how are you? I am an mri tech/ radiographer may be you can help me with information about mri tech openings in the Atlanta area.I live in Tampa, Florida
and i have 16 years experience as an mri tech and 25 as a radiographer. ARRT Registered (R)(MR)also bilingual fluent English-Spanish, willing to relocate.
right now the job market in Tampa is real bad. no jobs. if you have any information please let me know. thank you arni

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

X-RARY/MRI TECH in Snoqualmie, Washington

56 months ago

Lynn in Atlanta, Georgia said: There may be tons of X-Ray Techs but not many certified MRI Techs. That may be something to look into for all you X-Ray Techs that are having a hard time finding a job. There is a new MRI school that just opened in Austell. Check it out if you are interested. It's called National Academy for MRI Technologists. www.namrit.org is the site.

Well maybe you don't have many in Georgia, but we have plenty in the northwest. Always another school to take someones money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

taurus20red@yahoo.com in Ellenwood, Georgia

55 months ago

There are more than enough certified MRI Techs in Ga. And right now its just as hard to find an mri job as it is an x-ray job because of this bad economy. If anybody out there is thinking about going to school for mri or x-ray DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. You will be throwing away lots of money for nothing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Alsha in Roswell, Georgia

38 months ago

arni in Thonotosassa, Florida said: Hello Lynn how are you? I am an mri tech/ radiographer may be you can help me with information about mri tech openings in the Atlanta area.I live in Tampa, Florida
and i have 16 years experience as an mri tech and 25 as a radiographer. ARRT Registered (R)(MR)also bilingual fluent English-Spanish, willing to relocate.
right now the job market in Tampa is real bad. no jobs. if you have any information please let me know. thank you arni

i need more info please i really want to advance my career as a medical asst. my name is alsha please email me shoeaddicts@live.com please. i really need to talk with someone with the experience.. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

xray/mri or sonography in Conyers, Georgia

37 months ago

I am also in the atlanta area. So the market for xray/mri is down what about sonography? I am a diaylsis technician looking to expand my education and career. Mostly make more money at a less straneous job. Please any advice will help. My job offers school reimbursement so I was definately looking to exhault that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bob Milli in Lawrenceville, Georgia

31 months ago

jamie in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: don't do it!! there are no jobs anywhere in the us for xray techs. i work in the atlanta area. we have had our hours cut and yet the schools around here keep pumping out the new xray techs. none of us know if we'll have jobs from one day to the next.

Jaimie, can you maintain X Ray units or do you know any one who can.

Thanks,
Bob at 678eight6zero 5415

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bob Milli in Lawrenceville, Georgia

31 months ago

rosana melo in Atlanta, Georgia said: i need know the cost.

Do you know anyone who can maintain XRay units

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.