Student of Radiology at Brazil

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

israel20rj in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

39 months ago

Dear friends!

I feel happy to integrate this forum. I'm here to share information with everybody.

My name is Israel Mendes, i'm radiology technician student at Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

My objective here are learn and know news about the world of radiology and know her from another country.

Sorry for my english, that's poor, because i'm learning english to comunication with you.

Thank you for first contact.

I promisse you that i will visit this forum daily.

a hug to all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Matthew McFadden in San Antonio, Texas

38 months ago

Contact me if you want to talk. I am a radiology tech wanting to work in Brazil maybe we can exchange information. I am the creator of ap iPhone app for radiology technicians. You can look it up at smartmedapps.com. Email me at traderbully@gmail.com. I have MSN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

38 months ago

Hi my friend, thank you for contact.

I did send a email to you, check on your inbox.

a hug

Budwizest in Toronto, Ontario

37 months ago

Hi,
I was wondering how is radiology practiced in Brazil, especially for CT & MRI. Is it like in the US where imaging for CT and MRI is performed both by hospitals and diagnostic imaging centers (DIC). The DICs are stand-alone facilities run either by hospitals or radiology groups/investors who just concentrate on scanning patients with no inpatient facilities.
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

WDavidson in Greenville, Mississippi

37 months ago

I am a radiology tech in Ms. I was also interested in working in Brazil. What is required to be a radiology tech there? Email me at this14ucoach@yahoo.com

37 months ago

Dear WDavidson
If you are Ragiology Technician, no more you need to work here, only to travel to here! of course if you have CT and MRI especially is better. The only thing that is not good here is the salary. One technician are earning $500 per month, to work 24 hours per week, by federal law here. Any way, i´ll send a email to you with more informations.
A hug!

Daniel83 in Miami, Florida

37 months ago

HI Israel20rj,

Im an xray technolgist in the U.S. I do bone densities, CT, and xray. I want to know what are the requirements for me to work in Brasil. I was thinking about moving there with boyfriend. Please let me know what I need to do to work in Brasil because im having a hard time finding this information. My email is rican_man83@yahoo.com

Obrigado,

Daniel

Daniel83 in Miami, Florida

37 months ago

HI Israel20rj,

Im an xray technolgist in the U.S. I do bone densities, CT, and xray. I want to know what are the requirements for me to work in Brasil. I was thinking about moving there with boyfriend. Please let me know what I need to do to work in Brasil because im having a hard time finding this information. My email is rican_man83@yahoo.com

Obrigado,

Daniel

37 months ago

Ok, Daniel. Equally spoken before, i guess you have all requeriments, you will need bring all documents, study conclusion certificate and make registry on CRTR - (Conselho Regional de Técnicos em Radiologia ) in english: Regional Council of Technicians in Radiology and take your license to work here.

Of course, here is Brazil, to answer the patients, you will need to speak portuguese a little, but dont worry, it is easy. And review the forms that the medic request exams in portuguese, someone for example: in portuguese: "Torax, cervical, seios da face, cavum, escanometria, coluna lombar, coluna doros-lombar, coluna cervical, etc." At the painel, the configuration is same thing, i guess so. (Kv, mA, mAs).

anything i´m here, i´ll want know more information from there. a Hug!

steph in North Bay, Ontario

34 months ago

israel20rj in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil said: Dear friends!

I feel happy to integrate this forum. I'm here to share information with everybody.

My name is Israel Mendes, i'm radiology technician student at Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

My objective here are learn and know news about the world of radiology and know her from another country.

Sorry for my english, that's poor, because i'm learning english to comunication with you.

a hug to all.

This is steph from canada and i am also a radiology student haha maybe we can chat and see how they are different from each other ;)

34 months ago

steph in North Bay, Ontario said: This is steph from canada and i am also a radiology student haha maybe we can chat and see how they are different from each other ;)

Hi steph! of course! i´d like to talk to you, have you got a Facebook account? Find my email at the Facebook and ask your request to add you.

My email of facebook account is israel20rj@yahoo.com.br

You may to talk with me in the MSN if you prefer. add me: israel20rj@hotmail.com

i´m waiting for you, glad for your contact!

Bo Hong in Saint Catharines, Ontario

32 months ago

steph in North Bay, Ontario said: This is steph from canada and i am also a radiology student haha maybe we can chat and see how they are different from each other ;)

Hi Steph could I talk about your experience in Radiology school? my email is bh10dg@gmail.com

please reply

thanks

Belinda in Jonesboro, Arkansas

13 months ago

israel20rj in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil said: Dear friends!

a hug to all.

I know you posted this a while ago. I have experience working in the US. I'm sure by now, you are working now also. I am interested in working in Brazil. I am just starting to learn Brazilian Portuguese as is my little girl. It will be harder for my husband. I was wanting to know the requirements for rad techs in Brazil and if the pay is sufficient. We are wanting a whole new start. My finding a job first is more important so we can set my husband up with his own business as he does here, Any questions you have for me is welcomed.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.