X-Tech position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Jeffrey in Waldwick, New Jersey

85 months ago

I am suprised that a lot of techs having problem finding a position. I manage imaging center in Queens NYC and am looking for a tech with some experience. Flexible part time including Sat. Must be ARRT prefer mammo certification. Anyone interested, please email me resume and contact info to resume.med@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Angela Hickson in New York, New York

81 months ago

Jeffrey in Waldwick, New Jersey said: I am suprised that a lot of techs having problem finding a position. I manage imaging center in Queens NYC and am looking for a tech with some experience. Flexible part time including Sat. Must be ARRT prefer mammo certification. Anyone interested, please email me resume and contact info to resume.med@gmail.com

Hi I am trying to find schools in NY that offer Xray Tech education. Do you have any suggestions? Or do you have any apprectince jobs in your office?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gabriella in New Orleans, Louisiana

80 months ago

Hope the heads-up helps someone...but moving cross-country for a part-time job isn't economically feasable.

Best of luck in finding the perfect candidate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

mohamed elwafi in Tripoli, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

75 months ago

thank you for yuor help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nars in Jacksonville, Florida

75 months ago

This is part of my dilemma and what makes it frustrating for a new grads like myself. Seems like hospitals and imaging centers are looking for techs with experience or are certified in other modalities. They look at us and see new techs with no idea what they are doing, yet cannot see the six months+ clinical work that we've put in! I would love to get into another modality such as rad therapy but I just don't have the money to go back to school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

vids in South Richmond Hill, New York

74 months ago

Hi i'm an x-ray tech. i live in queens and would like to know are you still looking for a tech. would love to work part time or full time.

jahir in Astoria, New York

74 months ago

hi i am an x ray tech, i live in close to manhattan, i have 2 years experience on x ray job, i need a full time job, if any one interested to hire me please contact with me, my e mail is jahir09@yahoo.com

nike_sanni@yahoo.com in Lawrenceville, Georgia

69 months ago

Jeffrey in Waldwick, New Jersey said: I am suprised that a lot of techs having problem finding a position. I manage imaging center in Queens NYC and am looking for a tech with some experience. Flexible part time including Sat. Must be ARRT prefer mammo certification. Anyone interested, please email me resume and contact info to resume.med@gmail.com

Please contact me at nike_sanni@yahoo.com. ARRT certified in RT. 1 year expecience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

c in Hicksville, New York

60 months ago

I am a x-ray tech looking for a per diem job in queens in a private office

Damian in Howard Beach, New York

58 months ago

Hello my name is Damian Errico i live in queens. i am currently looking for a part time x ray tech job. I been working as a tech since 2003. I like to fax you my resume. MY email is derrico82@aol.com

corona new york in Jackson Heights, New York

54 months ago

i live in queens, currently looking for an x ray tech job. FT/PT,
ijust graduated from stony brook. if anybody interested please contact me at rhuang2005@yahoo.com. and i will fax my resume . thanks

nancy121 in Fresh Meadows, New York

42 months ago

I am a recent graduate that have completed the Stony Brook University’s Health Science Post baccalaureate Program in Radiologic Technology. I live in queens, currently looking for a position as an x ray tech job. FT/PT,if anybody interested to hire me please contact me at wownancy168@gmail.com. and i will fax my resume.

Thank you very much!

DRONES in Omaha, Nebraska

42 months ago

The smell of desperation in this thread should tell anyone out there that is considering a career in Radiology to think twice before they waist their money or time.

mike in Mount Royal, New Jersey

42 months ago

RT is just saturated and it will take time for the market to open up again. Any advise for RT looking for job or other career option that is good for the future?

Mr Data in London, United Kingdom

38 months ago

Dear People of the USA/NYC

I am a CT radiographer (European) and i am considering move and work as a x-ray tech in NYC as my other half now works in NYC, Queens. So I would like to know how does one go about to get ARRT certified and then a license to practise in NYC?

From my research i know one needs to complete certain exams per state, does anyone know where to sit such radiography exam papers?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.