help with a Medicaid issue.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

mikecigars10 in Hicksville, New York

12 months ago

If I was convicted of Medicaid Fraud in 8/1998.There was a clause that for 10 years I could not fill Medicaid clams in Pharmacy. My father did the crime but I couldn't have him die in prisson. I spoke to the following departments. ARRT, NYS Department of health, and my school Bellevue Hospital in NYC. I told all three departments of my past. I was granted to go to Bellevue Hospital and I graduated. I paid all of my restitution's. For the past 12 years I been a certified in MRI and CT. I am licensed to inject gadolinium. I have had titles of lead technologist in two places I worked. Out of the blue I was let go of my job of 9 years, stating that Medicaid needs me to reapply. Currently I been out of work for 7 months. I am waiting for a decision shortly. Is there any thing I could send to the Attorney General's office. ARRT had their investigation. Not a single party stated that this might not be the job for me. I have never done anything wrong in the field of Radiology. Besides taking the blame for my father I have been a model citizen. Please help. I miss my career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.