You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (49)

Ci in Gainesville, Florida

74 months ago

yes college level math,english,behavior science and Anatomy 1 and 2

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

denise in Portland, Oregon

74 months ago

I WANT TO BE A XRAY TECH. WHAT CLASSES ARE REQUIRED?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Donna in Pensacola, Florida

72 months ago

sam in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: i wanna be an xray tech but should i take any college classes before i apply?and what ones?

Don't waste your time taking classes that may not be required or accepted. Check to see what the specific school's radiography program prerequisites and general requirements are first!

I speak from experience as I am currently in an x-ray program. Some programs change their requirements from year to year. You may even want to email the program director to establish a line of communication. Ask if any curriculum changes are forthcoming. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

dawn in Joliet, Illinois

72 months ago

how do you get started in the x-ray tech program.....how long does it take...do you know what they make a year?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Karly in Pensacola, Florida

70 months ago

Don't waste your time or money going to an x-ray school. The field is flooded with x-ray techs, and it's difficult to find jobs now. I graduated from an x-ray school 2 years ago and half of my class of 15 still have not been able to find jobs in their field after 2 years!About 5 years ago there was a need for x-ray techs but there have been alot of schools offering the program since then that x-ray techs are just not in demand anymore. There's other areas of the medical field that are in demand especially nursing, you may want to look at that instead.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Donna in Pensacola, Florida

70 months ago

Job availability really depends on each individual market. In my area, the 20-25 students who just graduated in May 2008 all had jobs by 4 months after graduation. That was unusual. Normally, all of the graduates already have jobs lined up at graduation.

Your best bet would be to arrange a meeting with your local radiography program's director or whoever handles their applicants. Ask them for specific info on employment rates for graduates of their program (not the field in general) for the past several years. If the rates are not high, I would look into another field.

Also, there are several avenues for you after school. You can work at a hospital, imaging center, doctor or chiropractor's office. If you're single and have no kids, there are jobs doing mobile imaging that pay pretty well. Depending on the regulations in your state and the local hiring practices, you may be able to go straight into CT or Special Procedures.

The big thing to consider is what do you really want to do. Talk to your local program. Go do an observation at one of the hospitals and talk to the x-ray techs and students. If x-ray is what you want to do, go for it.

If, as someone else suggested, you might want to go into nursing, check it out. Talk to one of the local nursing programs and do an observation through them. Of course, we just had someone graduate this past May who was already a nurse. She left the profession because she was tired of the ridiculously high patient loads. It made it impossible to provide anything more than a substandard level of care. She had two x-ray jobs within a month or a month and a half of graduation.

Don't just listen to what we tell you on this board. Clearly, we have all had different experiences. Do your homework and talk to people in your area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Radiographer in Beaverton, Oregon

70 months ago

Yes it is true you need to check your area, but overall the x-ray market has been on the decline sharply since 2007, too many students and not enough opportunity. If you are trained and already experienced you can find work but it is not even close to like it used to be.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Radiographer in Beaverton, Oregon

70 months ago

Radiographer in Beaverton, Oregon said: Yes it is true you need to check your area, but overall the x-ray market has been on the decline sharply since 2007, too many students and not enough opportunity. If you are trained and already experienced you can find work but it is not even close to like it used to be.

Oh yeah by the way, nursing is still going strong, it seems that they have an unlimited demand for nursing staff at my hospital.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

alex in Long Beach, California

70 months ago

[how many months does an x-ray tech course would take and what school near in long beach california.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PJ in Indianapolis, Indiana

70 months ago

sam in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: i wanna be an xray tech but should i take any college classes before i apply?and what ones?

do not do this the market for tech has closed. I have been looking for over 3 years for a full time position. pj

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

greg in Greenfield, Indiana

70 months ago

PJ in Indianapolis, Indiana said: do not do this the market for tech has closed. I have been looking for over 3 years for a full time position. pj

I thought youdid insurance? umm

SALLY JOE in Nashville, Tennessee

69 months ago

DONT DO IT!! THERE ARE NO TECH JOBS AVAILABLE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jay in Carteret, New Jersey

69 months ago

Is there a difference between the two year degree or a certificate in radiology what does most jobs want

imeuru in Indianapolis, Indiana

65 months ago

SALLY JOE in Nashville, Tennessee said: DONT DO IT!! THERE ARE NO TECH JOBS AVAILABLE.

I AGREE 100%. I'M AN X-RAY TECH IN INDY. THERE ARE NO REAL JOBS I HAVE SEEN SOME PRN POSTINGS BUT THOSE ARE FAR AND FEW BETWEEN. LOOK ON ALL YOUR LOCAL HOSPITAL JOB POSITNGS ODDS ARE THERE WILL BE NO JOBS FOR X-RAY. THINK AOBUT IT PROGRAMS ARE PUTTING OUT AS MANY RAD TECHS AS NURSES. THE PROBLEM IS A NURSE CAN JUST ABOUT GO ON ANY FLOOR. X-RAY IS A VERY SPECIALIZED AND SPECIFIC AREA. THEREFORE THE DEMAND IS ALMOST ZERO. HIND SIGHT IS 20/20. DO NURSING OR RESPIRATORY OR EVEN PHYSICAL THERAPY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

X-raysam in Happy Valley, Oregon

63 months ago

I completely agree there are no x-ray technologist jobs in Oregon either. I would not become and x-ray tech right now. X-ray tech jobs for radiologic technolgoists have been in short supply for a few years now, none of our graduating students can find any kind of benefited work, become a nurse.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Vin E in East Elmhurst, New York

60 months ago

Do your homework is the advice I have got. Not every place and person is the same. They might something about you that the next radiographer lacks. Another thing to consider is look at the locations of the people here saying there arent jobs, they are in indiana, tennessee, and oregon. As someone who has lived in different places, you are limited in places like that. You might have to look in bigger and more populated cities for work. Ex. (NY,NY,CT or DC)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Loren in Wesley Chapel, Florida

60 months ago

I am thinking about going into this field very hard. I am in Florida, plenty clinics and hospitals around here. I don't think it will be as hard to find a job as every one is saying. Plus, for any one who starts schooling now or in the near future it will be at least another 2 years before we will even be looking for work in this field. *Fingers cross*, I would like to think by that time this economy will have somewhat turned around. I wouldn't let what people on forums say make you out think the decision to go for it. It is a nice paying job and from what I have read so far, you can do the 2 year schooling, take the exam, and be licensed in the state of Florida (that is what the schools i am looking into are offering) and come out making between $33-$40k. And beyond that you can continue schooling and go for your B.A if all you can find is part time work or whatever. So it doesn't really seem like a dead end job to me. For the future, seems like a good field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

warning in Cleveland, Ohio

60 months ago

Loren in Wesley Chapel, Florida said: I am thinking about going into this field very hard. I am in Florida, plenty clinics and hospitals around here. I don't think it will be as hard to find a job as every one is saying. Plus, for any one who starts schooling now or in the near future it will be at least another 2 years before we will even be looking for work in this field. *Fingers cross*, I would like to think by that time this economy will have somewhat turned around. I wouldn't let what people on forums say make you out think the decision to go for it. It is a nice paying job and from what I have read so far, you can do the 2 year schooling, take the exam, and be licensed in the state of Florida (that is what the schools i am looking into are offering) and come out making between $33-$40k. And beyond that you can continue schooling and go for your B.A if all you can find is part time work or whatever. So it doesn't really seem like a dead end job to me. For the future, seems like a good field.

The problem is not only the economy, it's the number of students. and the certificate programs.

You are making a mistake.

Listen or don't.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

me in Los Angeles, California

60 months ago

I'm sure that by the time anyone who has or is about to start the program will have an easier time finding a job, thats about 2 years from now, thats probably when the economy will START to pick up again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

windizblowing in Grand Island, New York

60 months ago

me in Los Angeles, California said: I'm sure that by the time anyone who has or is about to start the program will have an easier time finding a job, thats about 2 years from now, thats probably when the economy will START to pick up again.

i agree. this crappy economy won't last forever. besides im willing to fight for what i want.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vin E in Corona, New York

60 months ago

I agree! You are not coming out now or this year. If you want something fight for it!!! I got my final interview for the program tomorrow to see if i am accepted. Fingers crossed =]

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

thanks. ya im so excited. itll be my first semester this fall.

jobs are being lost and hard to get in many fields. if u want stability go to school to be a pharmacist or a nurse. both are can be very stressful. i'm a pharmacy technician and i would never go to school for pharmacy. pharmacist have to argue with patients on a daily basis. im not that type of fighter. and as for physical therapy it just isnt my style.

so im going to take the risk and do what is right for me even if i am doomed for unemployment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Loren in Land O Lakes, Florida

60 months ago

i was thinking about going into a pharmacist tech schooling degree. i know that industry is just as stable as the Rad Tech industry. But it doesn't seem like much money at all? Is that true? The highest pay I've seen for pharm tech's are about $18/hr..is that right??

60 months ago

haha i was trained on the job at cvs making 8/hr. walgreens certifies you. they pay 10/hr. after a year or two working there you can work at a hospital for 12/hr. this is all from buffalo. idk how it works down there. if your interested in the medical field this is a good job to start off at but you have to deal with insurance billing. its the worst when taking $100 from an old lady for only 1 script but its nice to get to know the regulars. good luck.

Loren in Land O Lakes, Florida

60 months ago

yea i think its pretty much the same everywhere. i would never have guessed that they make that little $$..does any one know the main difference between say a radiology tech with an associate's and an x-ray tech with like a 1-yr certificate?? Salary wise and job wise?

Soon2BRadTech in Elgin, Illinois

59 months ago

Loren in Land O Lakes, Florida said: yea i think its pretty much the same everywhere. i would never have guessed that they make that little $$..does any one know the main difference between say a radiology tech with an associate's and an x-ray tech with like a 1-yr certificate?? Salary wise and job wise?

In my research there is no difference. It doesn't matter if you have a B.S., Associates, or certificate, just as long as you are certified. The only time the degree comes into play is for management positions, in which most employer's seem to prefer a B.S. As for the $ issue, I've seen starting salary ranges b/t $18-27 per hr, depending on your area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

xrayless40 in Beaumont, Texas

58 months ago

I've moved last year to another city in Texas, bigger even, and have not been able to find a job. There are two schools here that have FLOOOODED the market and pay even has gone down to $15-$16. I've had a terrible time finding a job. I've been doing diagnostics, mammo, ct's for 11 years. Good luck out there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

daf in Los Angeles, California

56 months ago

i work at ucla ,and were not hiring except for graveyard and partime, we have 28 or so students from uc northrigde and they all seem extremely worried and pessimistic about the chances of finding a job. i think the last class in 2008 still has some that are not working. times are tough everywhere though.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

xrayless40 in Beaumont, Texas

56 months ago

Sorry if my comment did not bring hope to some out there, but look at the opportunity to learn something new, not forever, but temporarily. I'm doing some retail and I'm learning my strengths are in customer service and what I can do to improve it. I'm gaining more confidence with every endevor and still seeking to get back into xray (clinically) or maybe something better. I'm optimistic!

Mynusole in Arnold, Missouri

56 months ago

I hate to say it but there are just not alot of jobs out there in the X-ray industry and where there are jobs there are lots of techs applying for them. I wish they would scale back the amount of techs that are being graduated across the nations so that the demand would pick up. There are lots of out there that need a job and there are just not enough to go around.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Donna-LMR in Scottsburg, Indiana

54 months ago

Also, be aware of schools that are not honest about their program. (Spencerian College, Louisville KY for example) Some schools push you into their limited x-ray program, which will not allow you to do x-rays in a hospital setting, and therefore job opportunities are even more limited. You can only work in urgent care centers, doctor offices, etc... Also, be aware of schools that have a very high tuition. Look around, there are schools or even hospitals that offer the program and the cost is almost nothing compared to those high tuition schools. Also, make sure to ask what the requirements are to getting into the school’s RT program, because from my experience they do not volunteer every requirement just to get you to sign with their school. Some schools are all about the $$ and not about the student, so please be aware of school scams. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dana in Fresno in Hanford, California

53 months ago

You will yes have to take certain classes before applying to the program and you must talk to the community college health counselor for all the information you need, or look up your town college online and check.......

MickeyX in Beaverton, Oregon

52 months ago

I can tell you this... OR has no jobs for x-ray techs. We did a few years ago, and with only 3 schools in the entire state, we are still saturated. The schools are finally telling the prospective students the truth. Check out Lynn-Benton's site. They have a pdf on there flat out saying there aren't any jobs out here for x-ray techs. Portland Comm College has been holding in person meetings with prospects and is now including that tidbit as well. Finally, they are being straight with people before they go through it all just to end up working at McD's anyway.

As for the difference in getting a degree or certificate... there is one big thing coming up through the ARRT. Starting in 2015, you won't be able to take the registry without a degree. All of those certificate schools are laying a brick and trying to get as many in as they can before they find out.

Also starting in 2011, you will have to take a registry-like test every 10 years on top of doing your 24 continuing education credits every 2 years. All of this for $15-27/hr and no respect from the other professionals.

My hospital is the only one in OR who seems to hire occasionally. We have a revolving door here. There is a reason for that, even in times of economic downturn. That should tell you something.

Good luck. As soon as I can figure out how to make it work, I'm going back to college. For the 3rd time. This stinks.

Jay in Sterling Heights, Michigan

50 months ago

X-raysam in Happy Valley, Oregon said: I completely agree there are no x-ray technologist jobs in Oregon either. I would not become and x-ray tech right now. X-ray tech jobs for radiologic technolgoists have been in short supply for a few years now, none of our graduating students can find any kind of benefited work, become a nurse.

In MIchigan, Hospitals and community colleges are creating x-ray techs,without enquiring job oppurtunities(Can't complain Schools are their business). It's very difficult to find jobs in the last 2 years.(Nursing ,Physical therapy,resp.tech,lab all seems to be better)

X-ray tech

50 months ago

Yup, surgical techs and nurses, respiratory techs and physical therapists are where it's at in healthcare these days. Jobs galore.

taytay24 in Virginia Beach, Virginia

49 months ago

Loren in Wesley Chapel, Florida said: I am thinking about going into this field very hard. I am in Florida, plenty clinics and hospitals around here. I don't think it will be as hard to find a job as every one is saying. Plus, for any one who starts schooling now or in the near future it will be at least another 2 years before we will even be looking for work in this field. *Fingers cross*, I would like to think by that time this economy will have somewhat turned around. I wouldn't let what people on forums say make you out think the decision to go for it. It is a nice paying job and from what I have read so far, you can do the 2 year schooling, take the exam, and be licensed in the state of Florida (that is what the schools i am looking into are offering) and come out making between $33-$40k. And beyond that you can continue schooling and go for your B.A if all you can find is part time work or whatever. So it doesn't really seem like a dead end job to me. For the future, seems like a good field.

hi im moving to pensacola,wht school is offering that program

taytay24 in Virginia Beach, Virginia

49 months ago

Donna in Pensacola, Florida said: Job availability really depends on each individual market. In my area, the 20-25 students who just graduated in May 2008 all had jobs by 4 months after graduation. That was unusual. Normally, all of the graduates already have jobs lined up at graduation.

Your best bet would be to arrange a meeting with your local radiography program's director or whoever handles their applicants. Ask them for specific info on employment rates for graduates of their program (not the field in general) for the past several years. If the rates are not high, I would look into another field.

Also, there are several avenues for you after school. You can work at a hospital, imaging center, doctor or chiropractor's office. If you're single and have no kids, there are jobs doing mobile imaging that pay pretty well. Depending on the regulations in your state and the local hiring practices, you may be able to go straight into CT or Special Procedures.

The big thing to consider is what do you really want to do. Talk to your local program. Go do an observation at one of the hospitals and talk to the x-ray techs and students. If x-ray is what you want to do, go for it.

If, as someone else suggested, you might want to go into nursing, check it out. Talk to one of the local nursing programs and do an observation through them. Of course, we just had someone graduate this past May who was already a nurse. She left the profession because she was tired of the ridiculously high patient loads. It made it impossible to provide anything more than a substandard level of care. She had two x-ray jobs within a month or a month and a half of graduation.

Don't just listen to what we tell you on this board. Clearly, we have all had different experiences. Do your homework and talk to people in your area.

im moving to pensacola,and i wanted to start a X-RAY program, is there any jobs down there for it, did u go to PJC

Donna

49 months ago

Yes, I did go to PJC. They have an Associate's Program in Radiography. I graduated a little over a year ago. Now, I'm working on my Bachelor's online. I went straight into CT as did 2 of my classmates. I believe we had 17 graduates. I think everyone was employed in the field within a few months. The exceptions were 1 person who moved out of state (not sure when she got a job) and 1 person who continued on into ultrasound right after graduation (she wasn't looking for a job yet).

There's also the Univ. of South AL in Mobile if you're not against an hour's drive west or Walton College to the east. We didn't share clinical sites with either of those programs. In fact, they've just expanded our clinical options some. Go to www.pjc.edu. Look for programs, allied health, then radiography. You'll find contact info for Dr. Coseo, our program director. She can answer all of your questions about job outlook in this area (honestly) and point you in the right direction. PJC also has several other Health Programs that you may want to do observations through.

Good Luck to you whatever you decide!

Donna

techy33 in Carson, California

49 months ago

Donna-LMR in Scottsburg, Indiana said: Also, be aware of schools that are not honest about their program. (Spencerian College, Louisville KY for example) Some schools push you into their limited x-ray program, which will not allow you to do x-rays in a hospital setting, and therefore job opportunities are even more limited. You can only work in urgent care centers, doctor offices, etc... Also, be aware of schools that have a very high tuition. Look around, there are schools or even hospitals that offer the program and the cost is almost nothing compared to those high tuition schools. Also, make sure to ask what the requirements are to getting into the school’s RT program, because from my experience they do not volunteer every requirement just to get you to sign with their school. Some schools are all about the $$ and not about the student, so please be aware of school scams. Good luck!

donna, i wished i wouldve found your comments earlier. unfortanately i was lead to believe that it was required of me to do the xray program before i start the rt program. which for obvious reasons was to drain more money out of me. im so upset at kaplan!

49 months ago

True there are jobs in some states. You really need to do your homework for your own area or where you want to live and find out what chance you have to get a job straight out of school. Look at how many schools are in that area, then split up how many students are graduating compared to how many job opportunities are out there. We hired a guy from MN who graduated last year. He moved the whole way to OR to get a job. He was the 1st in his class to get a job (diploma, not degree program) and almost a year later, only one other person in his class has a job as a tech. Then you go to CA and there are jobs open all the time and they can't seem to get enough techs. The reason? Through the roof taxes.

I think the whole market will get better over the next 5 years but for now, it is pretty shallow out there compared to just 2 years ago. I would just advise you to do what you want as a program and eventually, a job will be available. I would also advise you to go after a degree and not a diploma. With less and less jobs out there, you will be up against all of the rest of us that have more experience and at least associates degrees. More and more hospitals are looking for bachelors degrees and multiple modalities, like CT, MRI. Also, I highly suggest you get level 1 trauma experience. It really sets you apart from the others.

Gwendolynnnn in Lancaster, California

41 months ago

hello people that is with ANY job...just find what you want to do for the rest of your life and DO IT. if you are admirable you will find a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DRONES in Omaha, Nebraska

38 months ago

Mickey, diploma / degree it doesn't matter. All that matters is ARRT(RT). The most important thing to do is to go to a school that has a tie in with a medical facility of some type.

I would advise potential students to get out now while they can and don't count on things turning around by the time you graduate. Right now there about 20 applicants per job opening. Find another career, and do your research first.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mickeyx in Beaverton, Oregon

38 months ago

Actually, the difference between a degree and diploma is even more important than ever because starting in 2015, the ARRT will no longer allow you to take the registry without a degree. Diploma schools will only be able to accept those who already have a degree in "something" or they will be falsely advertising. As for jobs, we just had well over 200 apps for our one job opening. Like I said, it all depends on where you want to live and what you are willing to put up with. My advice, get into phys therapy, nursing or Ultrasound. Oh, and in my state, you have to have a bachelors degree to be hired for Ultrasound. Good luck. :)

xraytech122 in Long Beach, California

38 months ago

Listen, These private schools are pumping students out 90 at a time, there is too many techs, and not enough positions. Please don't waste your time with a program like this. Not only is it hard for new students to find positions, but Tech's with experience as well. Southern California is almost Bone-Dry, There are plenty of other medical field opportunity's.

JayD in Miami, Florida

37 months ago

On top of the hundreds of x-ray students graduating from all over the state and country, you have offices who allow MA's to take x-rays, PA's who take x-rays, some who only require and most likely prefer a basic tech for the lower salary. So techs have it really bad. Even though I currently work, I regret every second I spent in school for this. Getting in a hospital is near impossible unless you know someone. It seems like only RT's that work in a hospital are treated as RT's and make a good salary. Anyone else is just an MA or a basic tech to their eyes.

calaid in Pensacola, Florida

36 months ago

Loren in Land O Lakes, Florida said: yea i think its pretty much the same everywhere. i would never have guessed that they make that little $$..does any one know the main difference between say a radiology tech with an associate's and an x-ray tech with like a 1-yr certificate?? Salary wise and job wise?

My friend just graduated this year (2011). The pay starts as low as $15/hr in a family practice office, $16/hr for day shift in a hospital, and $17+ for night shifts in a hospital (take into consideration night differential pay). Specialized x-ray depts such as cath lab pay more than $20/hr. I hear most prns can make a lot of $ being they are on-call and pick up many hours-they just don't have the benefits of a full-time (insurance,etc..)

x-ray tech in Brooklyn, New York

36 months ago

Job sucks, period. No jobs everywhere. If you don't have connections, apply for nursing school

Tres in Pensacola, Florida

33 months ago

I live in Florida as well. I am an Rad Tech in the Army Reserves. My credentials: 5 years experience, National Registry, Florida License, BSAST in Medical Imaging/Minor in Biology and have worked in nearly every modality in Radiology. My job: unemployed 2 years. All that you have heared here is true. The job field is saturated with Rad Techs. Your better off doing something else.

mattiemjk in Naples, Florida

33 months ago

If you look back at posts on these comment boards from 4 years ago you will see that nothing has changed. The economy is still bad, umemployment is at record high numbers, and jobs in Radiology have continued to decrease. I would not recommend a career path in Medical Imaging right now unless you are independently wealthy or have a connection to a job. There are more schools offering programs in Radiology (RT, Nuc Med, MRI, CT, US),in the history of the profession. The amount of graduates being sent into a saturated job market in addition to the economy has created a very low demand for imaging techs. Competition for jobs will be fierce for at least another decade in my opinion. Two things have to happen before we see a new cycle in the demand for techs, the economy must recover and the schools will have to limit their enrollment to open up the job market. The job vacancy rate for RT Techs is only at 2.0 percent and falling. Less than 10 yrs ago the job vacancy was well over 10.0 percent. All I can say if you choose Medical Imaging as your career path have a back up plan.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.