Limited licensing?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 222)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Jayme in houston tx in Seabrook, Texas

76 months ago

Katy in San Antonio, Texas said: Depending on the state, LMRT (Limited Medical Radiologic Technoligist) can only do limited things like JUST x rays, no CT or MRI. You will mostly be hired by doctor offices and clinics. I am an LMRT student and plan on going back to school to become a R.T. If i were you, i would go to R.T. school rather than LMRT. You make 5-6 dollars more starting off! Check first about your state.

It's just as hard to find a job as an rt as an lmrt and you have to have extra year to do mri and or ct plus your rt degree and not all people can dedicate 2 yrs of school, so lmrt was best for me and i've had a couple interviews already and still have a month left of school. Just like anything if you look hard enough you'll find a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

anonomus in Cullman, Alabama

76 months ago

leo in West Babylon, New York said: x-ray tech has become a joke. the doctors dont care they are sweeting because of tellirad u know email x-rays plus the fx tech is gonna lead to them doing all x-rays technology is killing us go to school for something else while u can esa health suks anyway

you have a suckish attitude

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ted leonard in jeffersonville, Indiana

76 months ago

am a student in lou,ky. studying in a LMR program, how is the job market in my area, and what could i expect to earn as of salary, in my area ,,,,and is the job market slow lmrs in my area or do u know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ted leonard in jeffersonville, Indiana

76 months ago

Diane Wood R.T.(R)(BD)ARRT in High Springs, Florida said: Hi Lindsey,
To answer this question I would need to know what program your going to in San Antonio. If the school is accredited, alot of the credits for your LMRT are transferable to your R.T. program. The Limited Scope Radiology License is a great stepping stone to becoming an R.T. because of the clinical experience you recieve and usually aids you in getting accepted into an R.T. Program.

I provide an LMRT Exam Preparation Course in San Antonio. Please contact me directly at dwood@courseproviders.net and I will look over your course outline for you.

Best Regards,
Diane Wood R.T.(R)(BD)ARRT

hi my name is ted am from the lou,ky area am currently in a LMRT Program, what kind of salary should i expect in my area? and is there a demand for this career in the health field ? or is this field saturated ? sorry for all the questions but kinda of hard to get answers from people in my area and from my school that am attending,,,thank you...and thanks for your time....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sarah in Scottsdale, Arizona

76 months ago

James in Tontitown, Arkansas said: Some states now offer a limited license for x-ray tech's. What can you do with this and who will hire you? Also what is this position called at most hospitals. Any help on this would be great.

they are also called PRT of PTR which is Practical Radiology technician.. yes we are limited, we do mostly extremities,chest but we are also certifed as a MA so we can do blood draws and give injections and take vitals... the pay isnt too bad and its not a bad idea to go to school and get your license that way you can work while going to school for your RT and get familiar with the machines..

allan in Spring, Texas

74 months ago

Hi Diane,
I just want to ask you ...i have a certificate of cmrt in texas do you know how much salary if im going to work in a doctors office?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ogundiranduro in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

Can you mail me the examination materials and let me know the total cost.

Kari in Spanish Fork, Utah

74 months ago

I have a qeustion that i need answered pretty fast... i am considering taking a class in medical specialties.. this gets me ready for a entry-level medical assistant with practical radiology, rehabilitation, billing/coding, and lab skills.. also prepares for a career as an entry-level pharmacy thech, nursing assistant, home health aid and as a medical receivables and coding professiona.. is this an overkill and if i did do this how much would i make yearly anyone? I live in Utah. thanks any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Kari in Spanish Fork, Utah

74 months ago

I have a couple ? i am thinking aobut going back to school.. i am going to take a course that is 20 months long.. its called medical specialties, this prepares students for entry level employment as medical assistants with practical radiology, rehabilitation therapy, billing/coding, and laboratory skills. will also prepare for a carrer as an entry-level pharmacy tech, nursing assistant, home health aid, phlebotomy, and as a medical receivables and coding ..also prepares students for possible certification or licensing in radiology limited scope, i was woundering if this is an over kill and if i did do it how much would you make yearly? I live in Utah any advice would be greatly appricated thank you.

I would be cautious in Fairfax, Virginia

74 months ago

I bet you would be taken advantage of in every way. But I do not know the job/career you are talking about.
Keep in mind you are a male and that is a negative as far as employment due to sexism in healthcare. As a male you may have a better chance in a country other than the U.S.A.

BJ in Los Angeles, California

73 months ago

Each of those is a specality unto itself. If you ever think of relocating you better check the laws of that state. For example, the "practical radiology limited scope" would not work in a lot of states. Some yes, but many no. It would not transfer to California. Check your state's "licensing" laws at the state level itself. Don't just buy into what a school rep tells you. "Do your homework BEFORE you get homework." There is a school like that in California and I have not heard anything good about it. They are clever in their wording. I agree with Fairfax, Virgina: Be cautious.

D.Wood R.T.(R)(BD)ARRT in San Antonio, Texas

73 months ago

Actually, the State of Utah and the State of California both recognize the
Limited Scope Radiology Exam that is administered by the ARRT, there are 30
additional states that do as well. After you finish your program, if you were to
take the exam and successfully complete it, it is transferrable from state to
state.

Good luck in your studies.

Diane Wood Bennett R.T.(R)(BD)ARRT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

You are correct that numerous states utilize the ARRT examination mechanism for the "Limited Scope Examination" for their respective states. However, it is the duty of the individual state to determine if the applicant is eligible, under the laws and regulations of that particular state. The following is a quote from the ARRT website regarding this point: "It is the state's responsibility to determine that the examination is appropriate for the scope of practice being licensed." Further, from the ARRT Limited Scope Examination booklet" "This examination is not associated with any type of certification by the ARRT" In the State of California a person will only be approved to sit for the examination if they have graduated from a California Department of Public Health (CDPH)approved Limited Permit X-ray Technican program in the state. California offers no reciprocity with any other state. I understand that they all take the ARRT Limited Scope examination but it is not a certification by ARRT. This is not the case with Radiologic Technology since California does recognize the JCERT accreditation of these programs and a person's RT certification comes directly from ARRT. However in this case the individulal relocating to California must still apply for a CRT permit in California and the ARRT certification will be viewed as having received appropriate education to meet the California regulations. If anyone wishes to find out if a Limited Scope permit from another state might be accepted in Califonia he/she may go to the following site: www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/radquip/Pages/X-RayAndNuclearMedicineTechnology.aspx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

allansky in San Antonio, Texas

73 months ago

I have a state license in Florida and Texas, but they dont allow
me to take the national certificate which is the ARRT....I inquire about this matter to a school of Radiography in texas but they want me to take the whole program since i study outside the united states.Is there a possibility that i could seat down for the ARRT exam??

73 months ago

Unfortunately I do not believe that you will be able to sit for the ARRT examination in Radiologic Technology, if that is what you are attempting to acomplish, unless you attended a program in Canada or Australia. The following is from the ARRT website:
"Question: I was educated outside the U.S. How can I become ARRT-certified?
Answer: Graduates from programs that are not accredited by a mechanism recognized by the ARRT should seek advanced placement in an accredited program. Upon meeting the program’s graduation requirements and receiving the program director’s endorsement, the candidate may apply under regular eligibility requirements. (A special eligibility application process that would have previously accommodated you was discontinued in 1999.) ARRT certification eligibility requires graduation from an educational program accredited by a mechanism acceptable to the ARRT. Currently accepted accreditation mechanisms include the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), the Joint Review Committee on Education in Nuclear Medicine Technology (JRCNMT), and the Joint Review Committee on Education in Diagnostic Medical Sonography through the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (JRC-DMS/CAAHEP). Programs housed in degree-granting post-secondary institutions accredited by a regional accreditation agency are also accredited by a mechanism acceptable to the ARRT. Effective January 1, 1999, the Conjoint Accreditation Services of the Canadian Medical Association is recognized as an acceptable accreditation mechanism. Effective January 1, 2000, the Australian Institute of Radiography is recognized as an acceptable accreditation mechanism."
I recommend that you communicate directly with ARRT regarding your issue so you know what path to take. I wish you well in your endeavor.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

D.Wood R.T.(R)(BD)ARRT in San Antonio, Texas

73 months ago

Thank you for your valued opinion, though your comment "In the State of
California a person will only be approved to sit for the examination if they
have graduated from a California Department of Public Health (CDPH)approved
Limited Permit X-ray Technican program in the state"

Being allowed to 'sit' for the exam and having already successfully completed it
are two very different things.
Anyone considering any program should research the scope of practice and
transferability of that license.

Best Regards,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

You gave very wise advise when you stated that one should research the scope of practice and transferability of that license when it comes to a Limited Scope or Limited Permit (as it is known in California). More than a few individuals have run afoul of the law & regulations of California by assuming that a "limited" scope/permit obtained outside of California is transferable into California. They have obtained employment as an x-ray technician with the out-of-state document and end up being cited by the CDPH during an inspection. They then find out that in order to work in California as an X-ray Technican they must attend a California CDPH-RHB approved school for Limited Permit X-ray Technician. This is due to the fact, as I stated in my previous post California offers no reciprocity with any other state with regards to Limited Scope / Limited Permits. I have worked very closely with the CDPH-RHB for over 30 years on issues regarding limited x-ray permits in California and am posting these facts on this board for informational purposes. However, as with all things posted on any board, I urge individuals to check things out for themselves. California laws and regulations regarding the utilization of diagnostic x-rays are very intricate and involved so it is always best to go directly to the source: www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/radquip/Pages/X-RayAndNuclearMedicineTechnology.aspx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

calinda bouie in Neptune, New Jersey

73 months ago

I need a place to go to to prepare for my limited exam it's been over a year since I graduated and I don't remember much

Miss312 in Memphis, Tennessee

72 months ago

Hey Ernest how did you do on your exam.

Layla in Oxnard, California

71 months ago

How many times can you re-take the limited x-ray tech exam? And is there a time frame you must take the test after graduating? I've heard that you have three chances to pass the test. After the third you must re-do the program. And you have a year after graduating to take the test. Is this true????

D.Wood Bennett R.T.(R)(BD)ARRT in San Antonio, Texas

71 months ago

In the State of California you can take the Limited X-Ray Exam 3 times, if you
were not successful after your third attempt they require 10 hours of tutoring
before you can sit for the forth time. If you can not pass after your forth
attempt you will have to repeat your radiology program.

This protocol is not required in all states, it's always a good idea to check with each state individually to see what their requirements are.

info@courseproviders.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

I contacted the California Radiologic Health Brach on your behalf and asked three questions: The following are the answers that I received:

"I have a question, or really I need verification from the RHB in regards to the Limited Permit X-ray Technician examination:

1. After an applicant has taken the examination and failed twice, do they need the minimum of 10 hours education prior to the 3rd time or after the 3rd time?

ANSWER: On question number 1, after the third time, that is when they will get a letter from RHB stating they need additional training of 10 hours, before they can take the test again.

2. If they fail after the 3rd time, does the individual have to re-take an entire XT program or another minimum 10 hours education from an approved program?

ANSWER: On question number 2, they don’t have to re-take the entire program, just the 10 hours of education from an approved program.

3. Is there a time-frame that the exam must be taken after completion of the State approved program?

ANSWER: On question number 3, I have to get a clear answer on this one. Hopeful I have it by next week for you."

When I receive a verified answer to question #3 I will post it.

I wish to make a very important note to persons, in California, needing the 10 hours of tutoring. The 10 hours of tutoring MUST be taken in or at a California RHB Approved Limited Permit X-ray Program (School). It can not be provided by an out-of-state program or individual. It can not be provided by a RT or XT at an employment site. I work with individuals to get the 10 hours of tutoring the correct and approved way. Some of the people I have helped have gone the out-of-state route only to have it be rejected by the RHB. Read the letter you received very carefully. If you have questions contact the RHB directly.

I hope that this information proved useful.

Jaguar Fan in Jacksonville, Florida

71 months ago

BJ from Los Angeles, is it really necessary to have a 5000 word post on a bulletin board!!! You are one long winded individual. If your so good at getting individuals certified why are all these poor kids needing to take the exam 3 or 4 times anyway or needing ANY tutoring AT ALL???? That doesn’t say much for the success rate of what your doing. Sounds like your just spouting a WHOLE LOT OF HOT AIR. How about giving the rest of us a break will you!

Terry in Chandler, Arizona

71 months ago

No one read that rant it just takes up space.

71 months ago

Jaguar Fan, I'm sorry that my post upset you so. Layla in Oxnard posted a question and I merely posted the response directly from the Calif Dept of Publich Health - RHB so that she & others would have correct information & facts. I also wanted people to know what kind of tutoring was accetable to the CDPH-RHB so they would not waste money and time. 5000 words?? more like 325. As for my tutoring - none of the individuals I've tutored have been people who graduated from schools I am associated with. My grads ususally pass on 1st time. HOT AIR - maybe you are correct, after all I am a teacher (LOL). I am also an active tech. Thank you for your comments as all serve a purpose.
Terry, thank you

71 months ago

Ok, Guilty as charged! (LOL) But that would be radiography not radiology.

Christian in Paterson, New Jersey

71 months ago

leticia in Highland, California said: Brandon,

My best advice is to research for a public school. I,m from Califoria and I searched for different schools. Privates wanted about 23,000 for the course, and the one I'm going is East Los Angeles Adult and Career Education the program run for about 1,800 BIG DIFFERENCE wich is run by the school disric

Hello Leticia,

I'm currently living in NJ, and was thinking about moving out there in CA. How's the market out? & how much do they pay?

Christian in Paterson, New Jersey

71 months ago

BJ in Los Angeles, California said: Ok, Guilty as charged! (LOL) But that would be radiography not radiology.

You don't have to worry about these 2 a-holes they're not even worth it.

But anyways,

Are there a lot of job opportunities in CA, and how much do they pay, because I was thinking of moving over there

Sharonda in Houston, Texas

71 months ago

I am an LMRT in Houston and have been for the last 8 years. Right now I am currently working in the field at a good company with an excellent rep. I am going to be stating the swith over to a RT @ Pima Medical in the fall. The only thing is they said we have to find our own extership site. This is very discourging because what hospital will be willing to take on a LMRT (most RT's think we are worthless) that is contining thier education online. I Really want to further my education, but without a site you cannot apply to the program. Is there anyone who would be willing to give me some advice on how to go about finding a site without being ridiculed?

And you do not have to go back for 2 years at PIMA you finish online in about 50 weeks. Then you will have an Associated degree in Radiography. The web site is www.pmi.edu

Don M jr in thornton, Colorado

70 months ago

I'm really cosidering this field thec only thing that stoping is the money I can't afford it and I've tried studentloansdoes anybody have any suggestions on financial help

RT Gonnabe

70 months ago

Anyone who has tried contacting the RHB knows that ONE you never get anyone on the phone (or ever recieve a call back) AND TWO depending on who you speak to you, you never get the same answer twice. So how is it you can write all this unwanted advice, spare us your tangets.

john in Phoenix, Arizona

70 months ago

Matt, i know 2 guys at phoenix baptist hospital that did that. one was a navy seal for 30 years and the other was in the air force. they both got free schooling for a x-ray tech and they're making a lot of money. if you go to pima medical institute, tuitions gonna be $20,000.

Terry in Chandler, Arizona

70 months ago

Pima is about $30,000 and there are no jobs in Pheonix, there are five xray schools in Arizona and the market is flooded.
To many schools
Gatewate college
Pima
Bryman
apallo
Arizona central college of Radiology

TRENCE in Houston, Texas

69 months ago

Sharonda in Houston, Texas said: I am an LMRT in Houston and have been for the last 8 years. Right now I am currently working in the field at a good company with an excellent rep. I am going to be stating the swith over to a RT @ Pima Medical in the fall. The only thing is they said we have to find our own extership site. This is very discourging because what hospital will be willing to take on a LMRT (most RT's think we are worthless) that is contining thier education online. I Really want to further my education, but without a site you cannot apply to the program. Is there anyone who would be willing to give me some advice on how to go about finding a site without being ridicule

And you do not have to go back for 2 years at PIMA you finish online in about 50 weeks. Then you will have an Associated degree in Radiography. The web site is www.pmi.edu

I am set to begin an LMRT program in the Houston area but I am very skeptical about this field and the limited advancement. In the 8 that you have been in the field do you have any regret being an LMRT ? What kind of salary should I expect after receiving my certification and is the pay worth the money it will cost to go to school ?

helenb in Tyronza, Arkansas

69 months ago

I am attempting to study for the Limited Scope Radiology test. I need help!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sha in Houston, Texas

69 months ago

waveriderlisa in San Diego, California said: good for you I had the same comment

Please be polite, we are not here to pull each other down, we are here to uplift one another. Please read the terms of service. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything! This comment is for
Lynn Bellus.

MAC in Los Angeles, California

69 months ago

leticia in Highland, California said: Brandon,

My best advice is to research for a public school. I,m from Califoria and I searched for different schools. Privates wanted about 23,000 for the course, and the one I'm going is East Los Angeles Adult and Career Education the program run for about 1,800 BIG DIFFERENCE wich is run by the school disric

i went to Orange Coast College it was a 2 year program for a fully licensed tech.1 of the best things i ever did good money out there may seem a little bleak right now but unfortunately people will get older and sick

DNDEA00 in Harlingen, Texas

69 months ago

James in Tontitown, Arkansas said: Some states now offer a limited license for x-ray tech's. What can you do with this and who will hire you? Also what is this position called at most hospitals. Any help on this would be great.
I am a manager in the Radiology Departmet in Texas. An LMRT is rarely hired in hospitals because of the limited scope of practice that they can perform--no portables OR or Fluoro -Lmrt play a role as they are hired for small clinics, DR'S offices etc. The pay of course is usually half of what a license ARRT makes . My suggestion is that if you are really interested in Radiology is to go to an accredidted 2 year program --its worth it in the long run--financially and job stability --

Robbie in Oroville, Washington

69 months ago

Nicole in Port Charlotte, Florida said: I'm getting ready to complete my Xray Medical Tech. With Limited scope. I have been attending a private college in my area. The program gives you an Occupational associates degree as a Certified Medical Assistant along with a license/cert. in Limited scope. The program is 14mo. long. I'm currently working for an Imaging center where I'm also doing my internship.What type of pay should I ask for upon completion of my state boards in April?

Nicole, what school did you attend in Port Charlotte?

Calinda in Freehold, New Jersey

69 months ago

I took the same course although I didn't pass my limited scope exam I did work at a Urgent Care facility where they paid me 16.75 for a trainee ship and upon certification I was going to make 23 per hour. So depending on what areas you will practice in you are entitled to just as much as a full Tech. So get your experience girl and don't settle and good luck on your exam.

Calinda in Freehold, New Jersey

69 months ago

helenb in Tyronza, Arkansas said: I am attempting to study for the Limited Scope Radiology test. I need help!!

Well I can tell you know your views on each area that you are testing on. That is a big part of the test get a study guide you can go on borders website an buy the book used I recommend the SAIA Radiology Prep good luck

deanne in Tampa, Florida

69 months ago

is a florida limited license transferable to texas or do i have to take the texas exam

Diane Wood R.T.(R)(BD)ARRT in Sanderson, Florida said: Hi Josie,
The job market in San Antonio has not slowed down at all, infact the demand is greater than ever for LMRT's. If you do decide to attend an LMRT program there would be no shortage of positions available for you. I do a LMRT Exam Preparation Course in San Antonio, working with students trying to pass the State Exam. If you would like more information contact me direclty at our website wwww.courseproviders.net and we will see what we can do for you!
Good luck in your studies!
Diane Wood R.T.(R)(BD)ARRT
dwood@courseproviders.net

Benjala Phillips in Kansas City, Missouri

68 months ago

Calinda in Freehold, New Jersey said: I took the same course although I didn't pass my limited scope exam I did work at a Urgent Care facility where they paid me 16.75 for a trainee ship and upon certification I was going to make 23 per hour. So depending on what areas you will practice in you are entitled to just as much as a full Tech. So get your experience girl and don't settle and good luck on your exam.

did they hire u as you did your intern?

michael

68 months ago

Theresno way a limited tech is worth the same amount of money as a fully licensed tech

DNDEA00 in Harlingen, Texas

68 months ago

TRENCE in Houston, Texas said: I am set to begin an LMRT program in the Houston area but I am very skeptical about this field and the limited advancement. In the 8 that you have been in the field do you have any regret being an LMRT ? What kind of salary should I expect after receiving my certification and is the pay worth the money it will cost to go to school ?
IF U still need aplace for your clinicals and arewilling to travell , i can fit u with our faciliy

sharondawilkes@yahoo.com in Houston, Texas

68 months ago

Trence I don't have any regrets about becoming an LMRT. I am just at a point where I really need to advance and do other things. I feel I already know enough about the diagnostic part of Radiography and I am now ready to advance into other modalities. When I first started I was only making 11.50 per hour, but that was a long time ago. It really all depends on where you work. That job was just something to get my foot in the door. I stayed there about 8 mths, and went to a temp agency and they started me @ 14.00. Then from there I went to different places that started @ 17.00. It all depends on where you work. I know people fresh out of the program that got jobs making 20.00. Yes. I am definatly looking for an externship, but It has to be at a hospital b/c I have to learn portables, flouro, etc. I am willing to travel also. Thank you, and have a great day and good luck to you. I'm sure you will do fine.

Henry in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

67 months ago

Josie in Olmito, Texas said: Katy, I'm thinking about going to school for a LMRT program and I plan to move to San Antonio once my program is completed in about 11 months. What's the job outlook like over there? If you don't mind me asking, how much is your salary in San Antonio? Thank you.

I would recommend to anyone thinking of a carreer in Xray to go for RT, if you must go the limited scope route research it first and dont pay too much for it. You can NOT work in hospitals and basically you can study at home at test out to get your certification.
The whole purpose of Limited Scope was to allow Medical Assistants or Nurses to take non-invasive xrays in a small clinic setting, this cuts the clinics expenses by not having to hire an RT. If you think this through you will understand that Limited Scope is NOT a carreer title, but an added certification to another carreer such as mentioned above Medical Assistant and so forth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Daveycrocket in Beaverton, Oregon

67 months ago

sharondawilkes@yahoo.com in Houston, Texas said: Trence I don't have any regrets about becoming an LMRT. I am just at a point where I really need to advance and do other things. I feel I already know enough about the diagnostic part of Radiography and I am now ready to advance into other modalities. When I first started I was only making 11.50 per hour, but that was a long time ago. It really all depends on where you work. That job was just something to get my foot in the door. I stayed there about 8 mths, and went to a temp agency and they started me @ 14.00. Then from there I went to different places that started @ 17.00. It all depends on where you work. I know people fresh out of the program that got jobs making 20.00. Yes. I am definatly looking for an externship, but It has to be at a hospital b/c I have to learn portables, flouro, etc. I am willing to travel also. Thank you, and have a great day and good luck to you. I'm sure you will do fine.

Just so you know,you can't learn flouro and portables because Medicare reimbursement for hospitals depend on ARRT certification it is a JRCERT requirement. That is why hospitals don't use LMRT's, you have to get your ARRT to do that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Daveycrocket in Beaverton, Oregon

67 months ago

Daveycrocket in Beaverton, Oregon said: Just so you know,you can't learn flouro and portables because Medicare reimbursement for hospitals depend on ARRT certification it is a JRCERT requirement. That is why hospitals don't use LMRT's, you have to get your ARRT to do that.

Sorry I mean JCAHO not JRCERT, JCAHO accredits hospitals JRCERT accredits radiography programs.

sha in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

Daveycrocket in Beaverton, Oregon said: Sorry I mean JCAHO not JRCERT, JCAHO accredits hospitals JRCERT accredits radiography programs.

The school I am attending is going to actually set up the externship. I just need to find a hospital that will let me train there. I will not be getting paid and the school I am attending is accredited. That is not the issue, but Thanks for your advise.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.