Getting a youth program director job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

How did you get your start doing youth program director work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Jessie U. Ellis in Fayetteville, Arkansas

82 months ago

I have a passion to guide, care, and inspire the youth of America. I believe by having me as a Youth Program Director, I can accomplish this goal. In this achievement the lives of so many young adults will be touched for now and for the future.
My fellow employer, Cedrick Jenkins, (Youth Program Director in Little Rock, Arkansas) has inspired me to persude and build the passion at the Boys and Girls Club.
Please contact me for any further questions or concerns.

Thank You,

Jessie U. Ellis
4380 West Thrasher Drive
Fayetteville, AR. 72704
(870)818-3313

P.S. Please contact my former employer, Cedrick Jenkins, as a reference for future employment. His number is (501)838-1706.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jessie U. Ellis in Fayetteville, Arkansas

82 months ago

I have a passion to guide, care, and inspire the youth of America. I believe by having me as a Youth Program Director, I can accomplish this goal. In this achievement the lives of so many young adults will be touched for now and for the future.
My fellow employer, Cedrick Jenkins, (Youth Program Director in Little Rock, Arkansas) has inspired me to persude and build the passion at the Boys and Girls Club.
Please contact me for any further questions or concerns.

Thank You,

Jessie U. Ellis
4380 West Thrasher Drive
Fayetteville, AR. 72704
(870)818-3313

P.S. Please contact my former employer, Cedrick Jenkins, as a reference for future employment. His number is (501)838-1706.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.