Job Forums ( All - Company - Job - City - General - HR )

Forum Discussion Replies Updated Posted By
Travel Agent

How To Get Vietnam Visa For Urgent Case?

If you need to enter Vietnam in urgent because some reasons out of your control, you do not have time or forget to apply Vietnam visa in advance....

1 1 day ago Jacken in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Corrections Officer

95,90,85 scorers CDCR

Hey guys, I'm curious to know how long these scorers had to wait till they got their offers? According to the clearance email they're supposed to...

22 1 day ago Jane Good in San diego, California
Physician

College Help and Questions for Physician

I thinking about being a physician when i grow up, but im having a little trouble picking colleges. I want to travel and study abroad, but i can't...

1 1 day ago gladyspetersen in Dallas, Texas
Tax Preparer

Getting approved by banks to RAL

I am having a problem getting approved by the banks to do RAL's. I am currently with First Security Bank and they only do RT. I have tried to get...

521 1 day ago Dr. Robert Jack in London, United Kingdom
Flight Attendant

air wisconsin trainging school

hello out there, i was just hired as a flight attdendant for awac airlines.i was wondering if anyone can suggest anything i can study in advance for...

2203 1 day ago american eagle want to be in miami, Florida
Medical Transcriptionist

Entry Level Home-Based Medical Transcriptionist

I am just finishing a Medical Transcriptionist course through the internet with ICS Learn. I am hoping to work from home. I see lots of people...

67 1 day ago Sudhirlucky in Bhopal, India
Truck Driver

AFFORDABLE XMAS LOANS

Here comes an Affordable XMAS loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and...

0 1 day ago Dr. Robert Jack in London, United Kingdom
Home Health Aide

What should i do?

I have just started a job for a senior male who is cognitive. He asks me to do massages for his legs and somewhat the inner thigh area as well. So...

0 1 day ago anonanon in Vancouver, British Columbia
Radiologic Technologist

Failing out of school

Hi all, I recently failed out of the medical imaging program at my school by just a few points. I immediately reapplied and was denied readmission...

0 2 days ago lgeer360 in philadelphia, Pennsylvania
HR Manager

Phr/Sphr Certification

I need some details about the PHR/SPHR certification. Has sombody cleared the exam just through reading some certification books available in the...

1908 2 days ago Yira in Dallas, Texas
Freight Agent Broker

I am A Trucker Wife looking to become an At Home Freight Broker Agent

Hello, I am looking to become a Freight Broker Agent from home. My husband is an owner operator at a company and I spend most of my day booking...

21 2 days ago brmari in Boston, Massachusetts
Pharmacy Technician

"Why becoming a certified pharmacy technician is not worth your time"

The biggest grip I have with the pharmacy technician field is that its so misleading to people. Most people are sold a bill of goods about this field...

130 2 days ago ann in detroit in Detroit, Michigan
Freight Agent Broker

Things you must know before enrolling into Freight Broker Training.

Hello Indeed Community, I know there are many of you who have considered freight brokering as a career, and I am sure it can seem quite difficult...

234 2 days ago Candice in Miami, Florida
Medical Coder

Free CPC and ICD 10 Practice Exams

Free CPC http://bit.ly/FREE-CPC-PRACTICE-EXAM and ICD 10 http://bit.ly/FREE-ICD-10-PRACTICE-EXAM practice exams. You can also check the...

0 2 days ago Coder45 in Biloxi, Mississippi
Claims Adjuster

How do I get an entry level claims position?

I can't seem to find companies in my area (Akron, OH) Any suggestions?

89 2 days ago luxe in Carrollton, Texas
Medical Technologist

One year clinical rotation that qualify CA license in New York or East Coast?

Hello! So I'm planning to move to CA, unfortunately I don't have one year clinical internship for requirement of CA license. I look into CA...

5 2 days ago adam in Bronxville, New York
Ultrasound Technician

Thinking about ultrasound tech or sonorgrapher

I was thinking about going to school for ultrasound tech or sonographer. what is better and pays more? Also if anyone could tell me the kind of...

24 2 days ago Karry in Massachusetts
Echo Technician

Anyone recently take the Adult Echo (RDCS) test?

I'm taking it in 6 weeks and appreciate any advice. After I take it , pass or fail, I will post everything I can remember asap!

159 2 days ago Vplata in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Clinical Research Associate

What is an average day like for a CRA?

what does a typical day consist of for a CRA? I am still deciding if this would be a career I would find interesting/enjoyable? I have heard there is...

157 2 days ago hopefulCRA in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Medical Assistant

MEDICAL ASSISTANT VS LPN

I was employed in an Emergency Room for 3 years as Ward Clerk...I LOVED it! Now I am thinking of Certification as Medical Assistant. Can someone...

1365 2 days ago Tiffany in Beardstown, Illinois
Car Hauler

Owner operators recommendations when starting out in car hauling.

I've spent 20 years in the Military, and the past 15 as a owner of a Home Improvement company, past five doing concrete construction. POINT I've been...

202 2 days ago jowa500 in Hartford, Connecticut
Pharmacy Technician

Thinking of a 2 year Pharmacy Tech program? Waste of time, money, and heres why....

Thinking about attending a 2 year legit jr college? Your probably thinking that this 2 year degree means something, as a pharmacy tech it really does...

164 2 days ago Tamara12345 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Executive Chef

International Careers

How does an American citizen without any other citizenship find opportunities to work in other countries?

2 2 days ago chefgraham in Tucson, Arizona
Freight Agent Broker

Looking for two good Home Based Agents

Please see my profile for contact info. My boss is looking for a couple of established agents who would like to work from home. Ideally they would be...

19 2 days ago Hoopertrucking in Naperville, Illinois
Occupational Therapy Assistant

Taken Or Going To Take NBCOT COTA EXAM?

I have my ATT letter. Don't know when I am going to take it. Who here taken in or will take it in the coming weeks/months?

2 2 days ago BRE BRE 2284 in Boynton Beach, Florida
Medical Technologist

Where can I take quantitative chem online for CA CLS

Hi, I was wondering if anyone know where I can take quant chem online for CA CLS program. I understand weber course is no longer accepted by LFS...

0 2 days ago appleosca in Palmdale, California
Certified Medical Assistant

What is the difference between a Registered Medical Assistant and a Certified Medical Assistant?

I am in school to become a medical assistant and I was wondering if it would be better to be certified or registered?

289 2 days ago rach in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Speech Language Pathologist

SLP from Hong Kong

I am an SLP from Hong Kong and am planning to study in Australia soon. I would like to ask if I could do part time job in SLP in Australia? I was...

0 2 days ago Lottie in Hong Kong
Hairstylist

Cosmetology school question

I've been interested in cosmetology school for years, but I didn't persue it. I went to a school that I found out was only internationally...

1 2 days ago in the same boat in Merrillville, Indiana
Corrections Officer

Conditions in New York State Correction Academy

I wanted to know what to expect at the NYS Correction Academy. Are the rooms very small and cramped? Didn't want to bring too much if thats the case....

25 2 days ago maci in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Flight Attendant

United Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring 2014

United is finally accepting applications for new Flight Attendants! This is awesome! I just submitted my application a few minutes ago. Has anyone...

2688 2 days ago K in Ashburn, Virginia
Oracle Database Administrator

Oracle DBA position

Hi, I am looking for Sr. Oracle DBA with 8+ years experience for contract to hire position in Dallas, TX. Please let me know if anybody is...

0 2 days ago Adam in Dallas, Texas
Process Operator

Test topic

test topic

0 2 days ago hacker2 in location
Process Operator

Test topic2

test topic2

0 2 days ago hacker in location
Radiation Therapist

Radiation Therapy - a dying field?

I've seen this topic being touched on a little bit in other threads. I am having second thoughts on pursuing a career in Radiation Therapy. The...

268 2 days ago Tracy S in Roanoke, Virginia
Process Operator

Test topic2

test topic2

0 2 days ago hacker2 in location
Process Operator

Test topic

test topic

0 2 days ago hacker in location
Physician

Wound Care physician needed

Family Practice physician needed to practice full time out-patient wound care M-F, No call.

1 2 days ago terrimarcucci in Delaware
Phlebotomist

student training/volunteer work

Does anyone know who might take phlebotomy students for clinical training or that will take students for volunteers preforming phlebotomy in Dallas...

125 2 days ago Happiness okunbo in London, United Kingdom
Flight Attendant

Would like to hear from mothers who are flight attendants.

Hi I would like to hear from mothers who are also flight attendants. How do you balance your career with children/family?

200 2 days ago Prospective F.A in Miami, Florida
Physician Assistant

Admissions with Low GPA

I have a 2.5 gpa and I really want to get into pa school. Im trying to stay in school for an extra semester inorder to take the pre-reqs I need and...

336 3 days ago helensypoon@hotmail.com in Sacramento, California
LPN

RN board challenge

I have been an LPN in Virgina for 10 yrs. I wonder if there is a way to challenge the RN NCLEX board?

92 3 days ago Julaine in Atlanta, Georgia
Cleaning Person

I have experience in housekeeping,maid services, and office cleaning. looking for a job near downtown and the west side.

I've been looking for a company that is looking for either a housekeeper, maid, or office cleaner. I have experience in these areas. I live on the...

0 3 days ago mariaandreggie@gmail.com in Chicago, Illinois
A&P Mechanic

What are typical a&p mechanic salaries?

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field? What skills should you learn to increase...

120 3 days ago Chris in Monroe, North Carolina
Outside Sales Representative

Seeking Sales Management Position

I have 25 Years of Sales and management experience. Seeking a position in Jackson, MS

2 3 days ago Terry in Tarpon Springs, Florida
Outside Sales Representative

Looking for my final sales position

I offer 30 years of diverse sales management.Ihave been a success in Education,Insurance,Motor Freight, High End Clothing to name a few.I am looking...

1 3 days ago Terry in Tarpon Springs, Florida
Medical Coder

Need advice on medical billing/coding career

1. I'm 50+ yrs old and virtually no medical background - does it make sense for me to even begin training for medical billing/coding? (would...

161 3 days ago KirniMai in Buford, Georgia
Mortgage Loan Officer

AFFORDABLE LOANS

Here comes an Affordable loan that will change your life for ever, I am Dr. Robert Jack a certified loan lender, I offer loan to individual and...

0 3 days ago Dr. Robert Jack in San Jose, California
Freight Agent Broker

Trying too find Shipper and Co-broker

Trying too find Shipper and Co-broker do anyone have a book of them and would like too share them if so can you please email me at jkexpress745@yahoo....

0 3 days ago Jerry in Auburn, Indiana
Medical Coder

RHIT Jobs Other Than Coding?

Hi, I graduated from the HIT program last month and I just passed my RHIT exam today. I was just wondering what kind of jobs I might be able to...

6 3 days ago RHITinGA in Atlanta, Georgia

Page: « Previous  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.