Job Forums ( All - Company - Job - City - General - HR )

Forum Discussion Replies Updated Posted By
Nursing Assistant

No ratio laws for cna's? AT ALL, REALLY?

Is it true there are no patient ratio standards in most states, such as LA? This is insane, how do you get stuck with 21 patients who are sick and...

0 9 days ago Chicsurfs in Houston, Texas
Corrections Officer

How long does the whole process take?

I live and applied to work in MD DOC for the county though, I passed my exam and turned in my investigation packet about 2 weeks ago and I was...

1171 9 days ago lady helms in Lanham, Maryland
Dental Hygienist

Is a Dental Hygiene program hard to get into?

I am thinking of going to be a dental hygienist because I am graduating with a degree but I do not like it at all. So I called the school and asked...

7 9 days ago Hhh in California
Administrative Assistant

Looking for a job in Healthcare Administration

I am currently going to school for my Bachelor's in Healthcare Administration. I have no experience in Administration work but I am a fast learner. I...

38 9 days ago TexasGuy95 in New Braunfels, Texas
Flight Attendant

UNITED AIRLINES FLIGHT ATTENDANT 2017 INTERVIEW

It appears the 2017 United Airline was closed by Indeed due to CONTACREW'S trolling. I've created this new forum for positive and drama-free...

1265 9 days ago Kellyanne Kuntway
CNA

travel cna

ar their any company that hire cna to teavel if so PLEASE let me know

825 9 days ago Tonya Ford in Kahoka
Hairstylist

sick and tired of the superficial scene

I have been a licensed stylist for 12 years, been in 7 salons and owned my own for 7 years. That was the only dream I ever had and now that I've...

65 9 days ago Magda in Hialeah, Florida
Dental Assistant

Can a felon become a dental assistant?

I was convicted of growing a large amount of pot back in the day (10 years ago), Does that disqualify my to find a job as a DA? How far back would...

57 9 days ago Jasmin CA in San Lorenzo, California
Airline Flight Attendant

Southwest Airlines

Hi. Does anyone know if South West is hiring flight attendants? If so or any information about South West would be helpful.

2813 9 days ago Surfer Joe in Sandy, Utah
Flight Attendant

Delta Cantonese-LOD FA

Anyone applied for the Cantonese FA position??? Any of you got the email to finish the language test????

168 9 days ago Susanna in Columbus, Ohio
Social Worker

Career transition from social work field

I am in my late thirties and have been a clinical social worker for my entire adult working life. I have experience in a variety of mental health,...

434 9 days ago Riab in Rancho Mirage, California
Corrections Officer

CDCR 2015-16 Cleared waiting for Offer!

Starting up sometime new. area for all who have cleared and awaiting for offer email.. cleared 1/12/16 score 85...

63 9 days ago Scott SLS in Marysville, California
Admitting Clerk

Apply for Kaiser job

How do I apply for open job at Kaiser?

0 9 days ago Francis v. in West Covina, California
Nurse LVN

LVN to RN...FAST in Dallas, Tx

Does anyone know of an ACCREDITED, ACCELERATED LVN-RN program (online or traditional) in the Dallas/ Ft Worth metroplex?

57 10 days ago priscop in Arlington, Texas
Airline Flight Attendant

AIR TRANSAT AIRLINE APPLICANTS FOR 2016

HEY GUYS ANYONE APPLY FOR AIR TRANSAT ON THE CURRENT POSTING FOR FLIGHT ATTENDANTS?? WE CAN KEEP THIS FORUM TO KEEP EACH OTHER UPDATED!

621 10 days ago kelv123 in Toronto, Ontario
Flight Attendant

Disqualified from TSA precheck, will I still pass FAA screening for flight attendant?

I was recently (few months ago) disqualified from TSA precheck due to a knife that I accidentally had in my carry on. I now have an interview lined...

0 10 days ago Sandy in Dallas, Texas
CNA

Anyone else fail the CNA exam their first time?

So I studied for hours, prepared, practiced my skills for weeks and bombed the test today. I feel like an idiot. I passed handwashing, ROM exercises...

171 10 days ago cnalady in Kissimmee, Florida
Occupational Therapist

Advice for entry level therapist needed!

Hi all, I recently graduated and have started my first job as an occupational therapist. It's been two weeks so far however I feel so anxious and...

12 10 days ago jsolo in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Master Electrician

NJ Masters And Business Electrical License for Lease/Purchase/Partnership

Looking to either partner or lease our electrical contractors license out in NJ. Willing to provide existing client base and all start up vehicles...

11 10 days ago G Barone Elec in Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Radiation Therapist

Tough decision: MRI or Radiation Therapy?

I'm almost finished with my x-ray program and have been struggling to choose which modality I want to specialize in afterwards. Here's my issue: I've...

3 10 days ago Angela29 in Rochester, New York
Phlebotomist

Getting started after receiving Phlebotomy certificate

I've completed my course in Phlebotomy and received a certificate. How are you supposed to get a job as a Phlebotomist, when no one is willing to...

158 10 days ago bcasado in Los Angeles, California
Clinical Laboratory Scientist

Biochemistry BS to CLS -- what are the best options?

I am going to be graduating in May with a B.S. in biochemistry. I have recently realized that medical laboratory science is more of what I'd like to...

0 10 days ago osubiochemist in Columbus, Ohio
Claims Adjuster

can a felony charge keep me from an adjusters license?

I currently had a job at a major insurance company and was just promoted to an adjuster position. I figured they already knew about my charge...

11 10 days ago Natasha guinn in Portland, Oregon
Warehouse Worker

Part time Warehouse or Sesonal work

I am experience with forklift, Willing to do seasonal work, Yard care, helping farmer just show me I catch on quick . Just need job new

2 10 days ago ruby in Fresno, California
Truck Driver

CDL A or B Drivers - we'll train recent grads!

Apply here -www.unionbeerdrivers.com ! Union Beer Distributors is hiring multiple CDL A and B Drivers for our new warehouse opening soon in...

0 10 days ago Union Beer in Secaucus, New Jersey
Hairstylist

how much do hairstylist get paid?

Hello everyone Im interested in going through cosmetology school. I am just wondering how much does hairstylist get paid? do they get paid by the...

1631 10 days ago MEL08 in Lake Worth, Florida
Food Service Worker

warehouse or distribution jobs

the real fact is we were not born yesterday.once you get to 50 years or older you become a liability to any company do we not ? i challenge any...

1 10 days ago Pootie19 in Lindenhurst, New York
Physical Therapy Assistant

From PTA to PT

I'm graduating a community college with an AA in general studies. I've had PT in mind for the last year or so but recently I've been looking into PTA...

5 10 days ago Adam in Grand Blanc, Michigan
Pharmacy Technician

Did you take your PTCE Exam? Please come here and help others....

Greetings, If you taken your PTCE Exam, it would be of great help to everyone to know what you seen (if you can remember) on your exam. If you...

942 10 days ago Amy H in West Virginia
Esthetician

Licensed Cometologist but wants to become a esthetician

Hi!If anyone can help me out on a little information!I have been licensed as a cosmetologist for 3yrs,but now im looking into esthetician...Do i have...

17 10 days ago nessa in Niagara Falls, New York
Corrections Officer

Shelton, WA DOC Interviews

Anyone else receive interviews for the Shelton, WA CO position? Has anyone done a WA interview or gone through the hiring process? Any tips,...

0 10 days ago Tom21CO in Shelton, Washington
Nurse RN

Can I take the NCLEX without a SSN?

Hi everyone I am going to apply to complete the BSN program, but I don't have a SSN. Is there a way to take the NCLEX without a social? I am...

0 10 days ago Leslie in Flushing, New York
Dental Assistant

Is there a demand for RDAEF's?

I am a DA, working on eventually getting my RDA as soon as I can. I would like to then become an RDAEF. I was wondering though if there is a need for...

33 10 days ago adella in Lodi, California
Medical Technologist

Is MTBS major really that bad and has no future?

I am currently accepted to an MTBS program in a university. Is this major really that bad? When I did the research it said the annual mean pay is...

0 10 days ago Darya in Middletown, New York
Medical Technologist

Taking the ascp mlt exam in 1 month

Hello guys i am taking the mlt exam in 1 month and im really nervous. I have been preparing for it on and off for the last 6 months but i do not feel...

16 11 days ago msrn in Texas
Occupational Therapist

How do I work as an OT in USA

Hi, I know that OT is one of the fastest growing jobs in the USA. I would like to know is there any foreign trained OT here as I would like to know...

14 11 days ago Shayna in San Diego, California
Industrial Electrician

Electrician living in the US, but needs Visa to Work- How many of you are out there?

*If you are an experienced industrial "fix it" electrician (not install only) who has USA citizenship and willing to relocate to WI, VA, WV, OR CA,...

0 11 days ago Industrial Electrical Hiring Now in Sussex, Wisconsin
Electrician

Working as Electrician in the U:S

Hey, im a 26 year old man, located in Germany. I've done 4 Years of work as an electrician in Germany. Right now im thinking about woring in the...

1 11 days ago Gretchen in Sussex, Wisconsin
Electrician

Electrical work in the USA

I am a Electrician / electrical contractor from New Zealand and my wife a I are looking to work in the USA . I am trying to find out if its possible...

12 11 days ago Gretchen in Sussex, Wisconsin
Electrician

Canadian Electrician gaining Employment in the US?

My husband is currently an Electrician in Toronto Ontario. We would like to move down to the states particularly Florida and he would like to...

1 11 days ago Gretchen in Sussex, Wisconsin
Home Health Aide

Abuse by patient

my patient continues to verbally abuse me and slam things around look at me as if im a terrible person today she threw the bag of garbage at me. Am...

0 11 days ago butrfly27 in Pompano Beach, Florida
LPN

Background

I live in Tampa and was interested in becoming a LPN. My problem is that I had a felony conviction 10 years ago that was non violent/non drug...

155 11 days ago Tracey in Louisiana
Certified Nursing Assistant

CNA classes and or Training in Greensboro NC

I am trying to find out if there is any such thing in NC period? In Texas its free to get a cna license......i think the test is $5 or $10 but the...

7 11 days ago Claudia in Kernersville, North Carolina
Acupuncturist

Are acupuncturist job opportunities growing or declining?

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing? Where are the jobs? Which places have the most acupuncturist...

28 11 days ago MC LAc in Trenton, New Jersey

Page: « Previous  3 4 5 6

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.