Job Forums ( All - Company - Job - City - General - HR )

Forum Discussion Replies Updated Posted By
Flight Attendant

Sun Country Airlines

I don't know much about this airline, but saw they are hiring flight attendants for MSP and applied. I do know they get good customer reviews so I'm...

558 8 days ago skygirl in Kenosha, Wisconsin
Certified Nursing Assistant

Paid CNA training in hospitals preferably or nursing homes

I graduated from high school in 2006 and I'm interested in becoming a nurse but I want to be trained by an employer for CNA while im in school. Does...

482 8 days ago lyssa in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Truck Driver

Does Ryder Do Hair Follicle Test?

Does anyone here work for Ryder? And did they give you a Hair Follicle Test?

0 8 days ago David Tracy in Tracy, California
Mortgage Loan Officer

We give out loan with an Interest rate of 2.0%

Do you need Financial Assistance? We can help you We give out loan with an Interest rate of 2.0% Please reply to via Email : dedeoglu.kocar@consult...

0 8 days ago Sevdil Yildirim in All Cities, United Arab Emirates
Mortgage Loan Officer

Do you need Financial Assistance? We can help you We give out loan with an Interest rate of 2.0% Please reply to via Email : dedeoglu.kocar@consult...

0 8 days ago Sevdil Yildirim in All Cities, Colorado
Mortgage Loan Officer

Mortgage Loan Officer

Ultrasound Technician

Looking for Feedback on Foothill College DMS Program

Anyone here attend Foothill College? I am interested in feedback regarding the program, testing and job offers after graduation. Thanks for your...

224 8 days ago ParamedicNate in Alameda, California
Flight Attendant

GoJet Airline

Anyone have any info on them as to when they will be hiring for ORD again. What is the RSV time with them if you are based on ORD.

3010 9 days ago DeltaXChico in International
Physical Therapy Assistant

Advice about preparing for the board exam

I'm considering taking the board exam in April, but am somewhat concerned about being able to properly prepare for it because I'll be on a clinical...

62 9 days ago Rey
Surgical Technician

Oral and Maxillofacial Dental Assistant looking towards switching to CST..a couple questions

For the past year and a half I have worked in a dental office as a oral and maxillofacial surgical assistant. My interest in going to the hospital...

0 9 days ago Cjohn0706 in Dublin, California
Flight Attendant

Jet Blue Airport Operations Crew (Ticket Agents)

To apply for this position on Jet Blue go to www.jetblue.com/carees create a profile and apply for the position open in your city. Check daily to...

369 9 days ago LIVELOVELIFETAMERA in JAMAICA, New York
Crane Operator

How is the NCCCO scored?

Greetings, Some of us who run mobile cranes in our facility have been asked to take the NCCCO test for mobile cranes. Ok, so far so good. Class for...

54 9 days ago Barciachuck@*****.***
Occupational Therapist

OT degree from overseas?? Post professional master degree in US? -- 2013 NBCOT NEW handbook!!!

It is so hard to see and keep in touch with OTs who gained their degree overseas either bachelor or master degree, and wanting to now practice in the...

53 9 days ago Eileen in Sacramento, California
Medical Technologist

Going no where with a BA in psychology?

It has been about a year since I graduate with my BA in Psychology. I feel stuck going no where. I have a 2.5 gpa so getting into graduate school...

199 9 days ago olafthewise in Canyon Country, California
Pharmacist

Don't become a Pharmacist

You are a slave to the owners. You will do whatever they decide they want you to do to make them more money (give immunizations, work with...

286 9 days ago eklrph in Morristown, New Jersey
Corrections Officer

Pft

Ok so I have to take the PFT in two weeks! I'm overweight but I've been training a bit and can do the distance today in 4:15 seconds! On a incline of...

4 9 days ago Chiefalc in Sacramento, California
Pharmacy Technician

"Rethink the Pharmacy Technican Career Path"

This post is to take a serious look at the field of a pharmacy technician. High Stress/Low Pay = not worth it This field is not worth it: 1....

52 9 days ago Katherine Ashby in Union City, New Jersey
Medical Technologist

Eligibility for Molecular Biology ASCP

Hey there, I could use some assistance/advice on qualifying to take the ASCP exam for Molecular Biology. Have an MB degree, but the program isn't...

0 9 days ago Redact in Washington
Mortgage Loan Officer

0 9 days ago Sevdil Yildirim in All Cities, Colorado
Mortgage Loan Officer

0 9 days ago Sevdil Yildirim in All Cities, Colorado
Mortgage Loan Officer

0 9 days ago Sevdil Yildirim in All Cities, United Arab Emirates
Mortgage Loan Officer

Mortgage Loan Officer

Mortgage Loan Officer

Mortgage Loan Officer

Loan offer apply now...... Please, contact us for more information: dedeoglu.kocar@consultant.com Kindly write us back with the loan...

Nurse RN

*Another* home care agency startup.

Hello everyone. I have started a homecare agency in cleveland, ohio. It's been something I've wanted to do for many many years, and I finally...

126 9 days ago srwalker in Quinton, Virginia
Legal Secretary

Nobody wants me because I worked in a law firm

I was a legal secretary for years. I am now in search of a new place of employment. I have put out resumes for 3 years before finally contacting a...

0 9 days ago Carrie-Pillette in Lincoln Park, Michigan
Legal Secretary

Legal secretary vs paralegal? Which has more job openings? Which is a better career?

I will be going to college soon and want to do something in the legal field. I know that a legal assistant and a paralegal are the same thing. But...

28 9 days ago Carrie-Pillette in Lincoln Park, Michigan
Flight Attendant

Omni Air Int'l

I am attending an open house this week for Omni here in Atlanta. I know that there were a couple of FAs at the Republic open house last week who...

2408 9 days ago BetterThings
Respiratory Therapist

i need help passing!!!

i keep getting 69-74's on my crts i am horrified how will i even pass the rrt if i cant pass the crt and im a bracket of the 3 years after...

62 9 days ago Kasumi in Los Angeles, California
Patient Care Technician

Cna to PCT

I was a Cna up graded to PCT/PCA and looking for a Job I think its a waste of money no one want to hire us because they are saying you dont have...

3 9 days ago Melbarra in Irving, Texas
Dental Hygienist

How much does the average Dental Assistant make?

I have been assisting for about 4 years. I am not a RDA. I have my CPR license, X Ray license, and am experienced in ortho. I am able to perform...

77 9 days ago Brooke in Champaign, Illinois
Pathology Assistant

Interviews

Does anyone know when WVU and QU start conducting interviews?

0 9 days ago AthenaClimbs in Brooklyn, New York
Process Operator

Interview at Oxy

I have an interview next month for OXY for a production technician. Anybody have an idea of what to expect? Also this is only my second interview...

1 9 days ago ihernandez961 in Houston, Texas
Heavy Equipment Operator

my son wants to go to heavy equipment school?

just wondered if anybody had any thoughts on this(I have been a heavy equipment operator for over 20 years in the coal and limestone strip...

14 9 days ago BROOKLYN. in Bronx, New York
Medical Technologist

MT Student. Need career advice...

Hi everyone. I'm really interested in this profession But I have questions. I don't know much about the job market and wanted to get some...

2 9 days ago MTStudent19 in Cumming, Georgia
Car Hauler

Need company to lease onto.

I have my own equipment. I have some car lots that want me to haul for them. What I really need. Is company that will work with me on using authority...

0 9 days ago UTTINC in Oregon City, Oregon
Heavy Equipment Operator

IUOE 542

I was just wondering if any one out there had any advice for me. I have taking the test 4 times and got three interviews. waiting on the letter to...

0 9 days ago Jpchem in Hazleton, Pennsylvania
Freight Agent Broker

Is this job offer fair or am I leaving money on the table.

20 years outside business to business sales experience, no direct freight industry experience. Have offer of $40k base and 7% of spread on every...

1 9 days ago Rodney in Gainesville, Georgia
Administrative Assistant

Looking for a job in Healthcare Administration

I am currently going to school for my Bachelor's in Healthcare Administration. I have no experience in Administration work but I am a fast learner. I...

8 9 days ago Chan in Brooklyn, New York
Ultrasound Technician

ARDMS OB GYN: Desperate for Edleman Review Book

I am taking the ARDMS ob gyn exmam in two weeks, does anyone have an Edleman Review Book for me? I will pay, like over night a money order!!!!! or...

225 10 days ago Carebear001 in Tucson, Arizona
Freight Agent Broker

Cold Calls

I have 10+ years experience in transportation and have now gone to brokering. I am working as an agent and have secured 1 single, lonely customer so...

67 10 days ago Rodney in Gainesville, Georgia
Academic Advisor

Degree but no job, yet.

I recently earned my Master's in Academic Advising. I have never worked in the field but I was a high school teacher before I went back to college....

1 10 days ago Chris in Tampa, Florida
Dental Hygienist

Temp Agencies in BC?

Hello Again, Would anyone be able to rhyme off some great temp agencies to work for? I know its slow right now, but I figured might as well give...

15 10 days ago Sam in Surrey, British Columbia
Physical Therapy Assistant

Intrested in doing the pta program at a school like kaplan or concorde will that be good enough?

Im looking to enroll at either Kaplan or Concorde to get my Pta certification wondering if i will still get a job as any other pta graduate from a...

4 10 days ago JUSTIN in Austin, Texas
Security Officer

Guard Card While on I informal probation

Hi all, new to tje forum. I am on informal probation for reckless driving. Can I get my CA Guard Card while I am on this? It was a misdemeanor...

0 10 days ago Brian L in San Francisco, California
Veterinarian

Can I make it as a vet or stick with nursing

I worked for a vet clinic since highschool. I really liked it and had always wanted to be a vet. I soon moved from kennels to tech. Now I am the...

11 10 days ago Obcrna in Birmingham, Alabama
Airline Flight Attendant

Cathay Pacific JFK Base Recruitment 2016

Hello everyone! Does anyone know when they will start hiring for JFK base this year?

7 10 days ago Veronica in Astoria, New York
Phlebotomist

These Phlebotomy Schools are all a SCAM!

I have been a certified phlebotomist since November 2010. One week before, I was done with phlebotomy school, the school just happens to...

32 10 days ago Melissa Hein in Phoenix, Arizona

Page: « Previous  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next »

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.