Job search in Albany?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Albany?

Reply - Report abuse

jeffrey moore in Auburn, Alabama

84 months ago

I am looking for a job in parks and recreation, something to do with some type of recreation. I graduated from auburn university with a bachelors degree in adult education. I am currentrently the program manager for a youth grant called working solutions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Host said: What are the best local job boards, job clubs, recruiters and temp agencies available in Albany?

I am looking for the first available job opening

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

claude wims in Albany, Georgia

80 months ago

I am currently the souse chef at Doublegate Country Club. I will love the chance to come and show you some of the skills that I have. I love the job that I have, but there is always room for improvement and leadership.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

James Lampkin in Fitzgerald, Georgia

79 months ago

Im lookinng for a job in production, manufactoring, forklift driver, and machine operator.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

deb_doyle21@yahoo.com in Albany, Georgia

75 months ago

i need a job really bad. could you consider hiring me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

I am qualified in seaveral areas, but I have my bachelors degree in Adult Education. I graduated from Auburn University in 2006.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mohamed Ramadan in Albany, Georgia

74 months ago

Experience: over 10 years

Skill:
Precision Metal Lathe Welder, anything special for Lathe Machine Shaping, Machine Surface grinder, Drill press Hydraulic shop Presses, 3-Chucks and 4-Chucks Manual Lathe Machine Worked on parts for cars Water pumps etc., Large Heavy-duty construction equipment?s, cranes and shovel loader etc.. Also worked on Plastic parts. Even parts for Lathe Machine Microsoft Word 6.0.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

firstrealone in Albany, Georgia

68 months ago

I have 6 years of Customer Service, Medical Records and Front Office Experience I would liove to share my resume with you. I have also worked as a resident assistant in a assisted living home in Albany New York.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.