Registered Nurse job in ABQ

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Smilte in Chicago, Illinois

70 months ago

Our family thinking about moving to ABQ. I am Registerded nurse. However I don't have experience in the USA. I had been working as a RN in Europe. Could anybody give me suggestion how to find a job, please?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Patti Albuquerque Nurse in Albuquerque, New Mexico

67 months ago

Smilte in Chicago, Illinois said: Our family thinking about moving to ABQ. I am Registerded nurse. However I don't have experience in the USA. I had been working as a RN in Europe. Could anybody give me suggestion how to find a job, please?

Hello, I moved to Albuquerque 15 yrs ago for employment. There are many RN opportunities, University of New Mexico Hospital, Presbyterian Hospital, Lovelace Health Systems, Public Health Nursing, Home Health, Hospice, Veterans Hospital as well as Kirtland Air Force Base, Indian Health Services,and School Nursing, as far as institutions go I would recommend Univ of NM. Check out the web site simplyhired.com, they can send you daily alerts on positions here. I currently work at the University of NM Hospital and feel it is the most stable institution, it is a teaching hospital assoc with University of New Mexico School of Medicine. We have all specialities with good benefits, we are the only level 1 trauma in the state. Hope this is helpful, feel free to reply. Patti.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.