moving to albuquerque in the next week or two. Need to find medical assisting job.....ASAP

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

deb v in Denver, Colorado

36 months ago

I am 43 yr "young" Finshed college in 1990 with a degree in psychology/education. worked in the medical field for about 4 years, chiropractic, ophthalmology etc. I started my own cleaning business and worked that for `16 years while raising my son. I just went back to school for medical assisting. I can't seem to find a job in Denver, esp one that will pay enough for the cost of living there. I know I have been out of the medical field for some time, i am absolutely confident in my abilities. Just curious if anyone knows if there are medical assisting jobs avaliable and the pay and how competitive this career is when it comes to getting hired.....I would love to hear anything anyone has to offer for advice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

rsuki in Atlanta, Georgia

29 days ago

I am 43 yr young myself but in Atlanta and it has me feeling "old".. I am a Pennsylvania native , northerner and the whole Georgia southern thing Im just sick of..I was thinking..having thoughts of opportunities, and sparking fire again in New Mexico but your comments on your experience there have me thinking ..well maybe not??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.