Best companies to work for in Allen?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What companies are fueling growth in Allen? Why are they a great employer?

Reply - Report abuse

Roger Hawk in Dallas, Texas

64 months ago

Roger Hawk in Dallas, Texas said: Roger G. Hawk
5313 Hawks Nest
McKinney, Tx. 75070
rhawkrgh@msn.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE

I am a people-oriented person who wants to re-establish myself in a sales industry, contacting and communicating with management and key personnel. I have the ability to learn the intricacies of client wants and desires without being overpowering.

Coldwell Banker, Frisco, Tx. 01/2008 – present
Residential Brokerage Realtor
• Located potential buyers and sellers that are local and/or relocating to Collin and surrounding counties.
• Maintained a database listing client contact information, preferences and needs.
• Furnished National database listing all properties including virtual tours of the amenities and properties which are available to all clients.
• Performed area competitive pricing market analysis to establish fair price for property.
• Hosted Open Houses to attract potential buyers.
• Maintained a computer database with Property Open House Data for all potential clients.

Re/Max Premier, Plano, Tx. 01/1992 – 01/2008

• Located potential buyers and sellers that are local and/or relocating to Collin and surrounding counties.
• Maintained a database listing client contact information, preferences and needs.
• Furnished National database which listing all properties including virtual tours of the amenities and properties which are available to all clients.
• Performed area competitive pricing market analysis too establish fair price for property.
• Maintained a computer database with Property Open House Data for all potential clients.

American Health Industries Headquarters, City of Industry, Ca 01/1987 – 01/1992
Regional Manager
• Managed and supervised 10 District Managers coveri

Roger G. Hawk
5313 Hawks Nest
McKinney, Tx. 75070
rhawkrgh@msn.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE

I am a people-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Roger G. Hawk
5313 Hawks Nest
McKinney, Tx. 75070

rhawkrgh@msn.com

CAREER OBJECTIVE

I am a people-oriented person who wants to re-establish myself in a sales industry, contacting and communicating with management and key personnel. I have the ability to learn the intricacies of client wants and desires without being overpowering.

Coldwell Banker, Frisco, Tx. 01/2008 – present
• Furnished National database listing all properties including virtual tours of the amenities and properties which are available to all clients.
• Performed area competitive pricing market analysis to establish fair price for property.

Re/Max Premier, Plano, Tx. 01/1992 – 01/2008

• Furnished National database which listing all properties including virtual tours of the amenities and properties which are available to all clients.
• Performed area competitive pricing market analysis too establish fair price for property.

American Health Industries Headquarters, City of Industry, Ca 01/1987 – 01/1992
Regional Manager
• Managed and supervised 10 District Managers coveri

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

See Above

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

[QUOTE I am athletic in several areas, Baseball, football, golf and kids

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.